AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Resident Evil:Oblivion {Leon S.Kennedy} -2- Anger Issues

Oh, so I can be expecting Bruce Banner transcending into the Hulk from sheer rage at any given time then?

Kind of a slow chapter but the action will be coming in soon as well as a few twists. Enjoy!

Considering all of your chapters are butt-fuckingly slow this is horrid news to me.

(She is questioning her surroundings, and trying to cope with not remembering anything...or anyone..)

Hey, wait, what the hell is with the swap with the chapter summary in the parenthesis and your thoughts put in none? The parenthesis seem to imply that you think your own words are more important than the summary.

Chris Redfield sorted through the boxes as Milla continued to look out of the window as though she was waiting for something to happen…or someone to come. She had been like this in the following months after Karla’s death, she rarely spoke to anyone but Milla talked only with Chris.

Not like that's a shocker. Suethor, when you say a character we barely see in over 50+ chapters and tell us that she is rarely talking anymore it holds no impact.

During those months Milla was enrolled at the local school and even though her academic performance was beyond average, her teacher Mrs. Hill, had said that the young girl never socialized with her classmates.

Of-fucking-course the Sue-child would have a "beyond average" intelligence.

Chris knew why, Milla was heartbroken. To lose not only both her parents but her adoptive mother as well had a toll on her. Chris could relate, he talked with Claire and Jill about it but that was it. He found himself signing up for almost every single mission the BSAA had assigned, it allowed him to forget about the tragedy and help him cope. Chris Redfield never really was the type to talk out his problems and feelings.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] FluttershyBoohoohoo

Her amber eyes scanned the outside scenery; it was a contradiction to her mood right now. She hadn’t had a premonition on Karla’s death and she wished she had…then maybe Leon could’ve prevented it. In fact, her powers were not in her control at the moment.

“Chris?” she called as Chris held up a parchment paper to the lighting.

“Yeah?”

“I don’t think I have my powers anymore,” she replied while looking at him.

GOOD. Do you know how tired I am of all of these bullshit powers? Enough is enough!

Chris tilted his head back down as the paper rested on the floor, his eyes looked at her before he gave a quiet sigh. “No you still have them…but they’re probably developing.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Your most likely gonna get them back...someday... that’s why you probably didn’t get any premonitions lately.”

How in the hell would Chris be able to accurately predict that and with what basis of understanding? He's not a scientist, he never was. He knows only the basics about these viruses and infectees with powers like the Sue-Child have never been examined before as they grow to know what happens to their powers over the years.

Milla turned back to him, a blank face overtook her features. “I am useless.”

Yes. Yes, you are.

Chris got up from his position on the hardwood floor as he walked over to the young girl and picked her up. She shifted with surprise as he walked out of the room with her over his shoulder, “Let’s get some ice cream, I think you and I have been depressed for too long.”

Milla blinked before a smile broke out on her face, “Ok Chris!”

Talk about your one-eighty swap in mood! People who are lamenting the loss of someone as you just told us the Sue-Child is don't immediately perk right up upon the promise of snacks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lifted the fork and plopped the food into your mouth and slowly you began to chew its contents before swallowing eventually.

About ninety percent of that entire statement needs to be scrapped. It's nothing but pointless filler.

Demitri noticed your hesitance at the food as he let out a sigh, “The food is not poisoned.”

Hazel eyes snapped to him, “What?”

“You’re eating the food as though I personally poisoned it or something,” Demitri pointed out as you dropped your fork on the plate.

“I didn’t say anything sir.”

“It’s not words that give it away, it’s a person’s actions.” He said.

You see this?! Gabby15cancer has just had one of her shit-characters say this and she still can't properly implement Show versus Tell in her own writing!

“I’m sorry; I guess I’m just trying to remember how I was before my accident.”

Demitri gave a ghost of a smile before it disappeared back into a thin line, “I know, you’ll remember yourself…sooner or later.” You noticed his hesitance but quickly dismissed it.

“Jos-I mean Demitri!” Eva had called from the doorway as she and Iraz walked in with bags in each hand.

“What is it? Did you guys have any trouble shopping?” he asked sarcastically.

Eva resisted the urge to snap at him and so she opted to grinding her teeth, “No, we got her some real nice clothing that perhaps she will like but I am having a problem with your attitude and the way you run about on a whim doing anything you like when you like. Really, it's a downer to have to come in in the mornings and wonder if my boss is going to flip his shit and kill me today or not.” Her tone carried a sweet tone to it as she looked at you with a smile.

“Thank you,” you answered.

James shrugged in response, “No problem, it wasn’t hard to find what you may like. Of course Eva here wanted to dress you up like a cheap hooker.”

“Oh ho, boyo aren’t you a jokester today.” Eva said.

“Show her the damn clothes,” Demitri let out with a frustrated sigh as he held his face in his hands.

“Are you feeling alright?” you asked while standing up and proceeding to walk over before he held out his hand.

“I’m fine; I just have a bad migraine.”

“Aw, go take an Advil.” James said with a chuckle.

“Screw off I’m going to my office, don’t bug me unless you want me to kill you.” Demitri got to his feet and left the room as the duo dumped the bags on the floor.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Tumblr_lxbnwzMBSO1r12aq9o1_500

Eva went to the purple one as she kneeled down and pulled out a black tank top, “You like clothes like this right?”

You inspected the top before shrugging, "I dunno."

She let out a sigh as James pulled out a cigarette, “Boring, make her try it on in front of us.”

“Yeah you would like that huh?” you snapped at him.

No, but your Suethor sure would that way she can wank over how she thinks she looks again.

He took a pack of matches before lighting the end of it, “Maybe…if you had assets worth seeing.”

“James really?” Eva looked up at him with a glare before turning back to the bags and proceeding to pull out a pair of jeans.

“The clothes seem alright,” you smiled as she tilted her head to the side slightly. "I mean, it looks like stuff I could wear."

Eva smiled before handing them to you, "Being comfortable is the important part."

Smoke blew your way as you scowled and waved the toxic air out of your face, “Can’t you do that outside?”

That depends, can you shut the hell up first?

James looked at you with a cold set of eyes before clicking his tongue in annoyance, “I can smoke wherever I damn well please.”

“I’m well aware of that but smoking in my face is just disgusting.” Eva looked from you to him before her eyes landed back on yours.

“James, put out the cigarette please?” Eva asked as her eyes stayed locked on yours.

“A please from you Ms. Sinclair? Now I haven’t heard that in-”

“James,” Eva warned again. “The cigarette needs to go out. Now.”

This is seriously sickening. All because of a small complaint on Karla-Sue's part Eva is going to do her damnedest to get Karla-Sue's way. This is not how this works. Ever.

James looked at you finally as he saw the visible telekinesis gathering at your hands, with a raise of his eyebrow he calculated his options. Either keep smoking and risk the damage, or...just submit to your request. The latter was obviously the less painful option.

Telekinesis is not visible! That is an anime-related thing for effect! In reality you would not see anything that would indicate someone used telekinesis! Do you not have a brain, Suethor?

“Alright, alright.” He said finally before throwing the stick to the ground and stomping it out with his boot.

“Raina come on now let’s try on these clothes and get you out of those scrubs.” Eva placed her hand on your arm as slowly allowed the anger to diminish.

“Bitch.” James muttered before he was slammed to the wall by you. Your hands clenched his collar in a tight hold as your eyes narrowed at him in a cold and threatening glare. He continued to eye you with curiosity while letting a smirk play on his lips from your sudden outburst.

I'm liking this James guy solely because he's the only one who seems amused by Karla-Sue's attempts to be a bad ass. And really, that's all they are.

“I told you so boyo,” Eva snapped at him before grabbing a hold of your shoulder and encouraging you to release him. "Let go, we have to get you dressed remember?" With great reluctance you released him as he dropped to the floor, without another look back you and Eva left the room. You followed her into another office as she began to slowly lay out the clothes in your view.

“I don’t like him,” you said bluntly as Eva hummed in response.

I know James can be…quite cruel at times but he’s ok once you get to know him. Well, that's just a damn shame, isn't it? Unfortunately for you none of us give a fat flying fuck about who you like or not so just get over yourself and deal with it.

A scoff left your lips as you shook your head and opted to lean against the wall, "I don't think I'll ever like him. He irritates me and I can't bare it."

Figured as much he’s a hard ass and he’s very…cold at times. What's that, dear? I began to space out the instant I heard you bitching again and decided cleaning out the wax in my ear was a better use of my time.

“He’s like that with you?” you asked with no interest whatsoever.

“Mmm…most of the times but sometimes he’s quite a character to talk to.” Eva replied while turning to you. “You’re acting cold right now so to speak.”

You turned away from her to glance at the clock, “I’m tired of being stuck here with nothing to do.”

You barely woke up from a long comatose; you need to be evaluated before you can go out. Well, that's just too damn bad, isn't it?

“Evaluated? It’s not like I’m crazy or fucked up in the head,” you said.

Eva blinked at Raina for a moment, a confused look flitting over her face as if she was in disbelief of the other woman's statement. Before Raina could ask what was wrong Eva burst into laughter, nearly doubled over at the waist and clutching her stomach desperately. Raina pursed her lips as she noted Eva had tears gathering at the corners of her eyes from laughing so hard.

"You're just being cute right? You didn't mean that, right?" Eva finally asked between chuckles several minutes later. Upon seeing the angry look on Raina's face she collapsed into another fit of laughter. "Oh, God, you were being serious! This is just too good to be true!"

“I didn’t say that, but it’s for health reasons. We need to be certain you’re in the right state of mind both mentally and-”

“You know what? I don’t care anymore; can they hurry up and evaluate me?”

Eva let out a sigh, “I’m gonna evaluate you in a second give me a damn minute here.”

“Don’t need to go all menopausal on me.”

Hey, you're the one pulling a bitchy attitude with the woman who's just following orders, you're the one who started it.

“We’re the same age!” Eva exclaimed before quickly turning back around.

Blinking it response you turned to her with a confused expression as your eyes shined with curiosity, “We…are?” you said slowly.

Eva shook her head before turning back to look at you, “Never mind, we are but that’s irrelevant at the moment Raina. Let’s get you out of those scrubs.”

Your face slowly changed into one of fake understanding, allowing her to believe that you paid it no mind was the best way to go. After all, you were still weary of these people, it was just the atmosphere of them and this place that made you think this way. Of course since you have amnesia, it means that your trust of them would have to play along if you wanted to seek answers for yourself.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] Tumblr_lxbnwzMBSO1r12aq9o1_500

So you wore that smile you had earlier with Demitri and allowed Eva to believe it, “Sure.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Knock, knock.”

Joseph groaned in annoyance before leaning his head down, “What?” his voice was muffled but the other party heard it as they came in.

James walked in and grinned upon seeing Joseph with his head on the desk, “Why so glum?”

“Thinking,” his muffled voice answered as the southerner leaned against his desk with his arms resting on top.

“Of Ms. Raina?”

Do you even have to ask at this point? That's all anyone ever thinks about in this stupid story.

“Somewhat,” he lifted his head to look at James as the man looked back at him with emotionless eyes and a smirk. “How is she doing?”

“Well I’d say she’s doing fine considering the fact that she threw me to the wall.”

Joseph’s eyebrow perked up as did his curiosity, “What? How? Or better yet why?”

“She was gonna use her powers, I think, but instead she pinned me to the wall and all because of a lil' smoke in her face. Touchy Psychotic woman she is.”

Seriously though, I see this issue a lot with movies and fanfictions. The director or writer will try to come up with a Femme Fatal character and in order to make her more bad ass will have her fly off the trigger at a moment's notice. That's what Karla-Sue's done here.

Want a canon example? We'll use Peggy Carter from the Captain America; The First Avenger movie. At one point she walks in and sees another woman kissing Steven (Captain America) and assumes he was the one to initiate the kiss and gets huffy about it. A quick scene later where Mr. Stark is helping Steven pick a shield to use as Captain America, Steven holds up the shield he becomes famed for using and asks Peggy's opinion of it. Instead of getting an attitude or getting snitty with him she instead chooses to pull out her firearm and shoot at Steven in response and then plays it cool as if she knew the shield would work.

That is psychotic and not bad ass. The things Karla-Sue does are often on this end of the spectrum as well.

In an instant Joseph raced from his desk and grabbed James by the front before pinning him against the door. He was surprised by the action but quickly he regained his composure, “Something I said?” he managed to choke out as the ex-STARS member's grip tightened. Threatening to strangle him if the need for it arises.

“You smoked in front of her…Conway did too…she must’ve remembered something.” Joseph snarled.

“Oh that,” James answered nonchalantly. “She didn’t look like she remembered, she was just pissed.”

“We need to be careful of our actions James, we can’t risk her remembering!”

“Why are you getting so worked up over this Joseph?” He questioned and slowly Joseph’s face fell back into his guarded state. James's smirk picked up the corners of his mouth once again as he noticed Joseph beginning to slowly ease into 'Demitri'. “Oh, I see now. That wasn’t part of your guys’ deal.”

Joseph released him before turning around and walking back to his desk, he reached up and rubbed his forehead roughly while edging 'Demitri' to stay down. Switching personalities now was not the smartest move, nor did he want to be out of control. “No, it wasn’t.”

“No wonder ya'll cautious around her, what exactly was the deal?”

He gave a sigh before falling into his chair, “The deal that Karla and I made,” he said while popping a cigarette in his mouth. “I would give her the coordinates and some info in condition that she would join Mercury after she dealt with the missiles,” he lit the end of the cigarette. “I never would’ve guessed that she would jump over and nearly kill herself. Taking her memories was definitely not part of the deal and if she does get her memory back someday…”

“We’re all dead.” James finished as Joseph blew out the toxic smoke.

How? You're going by the deal from what I see. She agreed to join Mercury after dealing with the missiles. She may have lost her memory but the missiles have been dealt with and thus it's time for her to uphold her end of the bargain whether she has memory or not.

“Damn right, that’s why you need to stop throwing clues at her.”

“Oh like she knew what I was talkin' about, relax. I have it under control.”

I'm thoroughly convinced James is just trolling everyone now.

Joseph gritted his teeth as his eyes snapped away from his worker in anger; he thought that everything was a joke, that was the bad thing about him. The door opened and the new secretary walked in; she had shoulder length sandy blonde hair and pale blue eyes, her name was Crystal Atkins and she certainly did not belong in this atmosphere.

“Hello sir I came by to tell you that you have a call coming in from one of the facilities,”

Okay, so whatever happened to secretaries using intercoms to communicate that their higher-up has an incoming call?

Crystal looked over at James as she smiled happily. “Hello James!” she said a bit too cheery for him.

The southerner resisted the urge to vomit his lunch, “Hello Atkins.”

She pouted visibly upset that her crush, once again, gave her the typical cold shoulder, “Well I’ll be leaving then.”

“Alright,” Joseph answered.

“Bye.” James said quickly as she huffed and closed the door. “She annoys me more than you.”

“Vice versa,” Joseph muttered. “Go back and tend to Karla ok? Try not to piss her off anymore because the Suethor insists we all snivel and slaver over her and wipe her ass if she so needs it.”

James smirked before placing a hand on the doorknob, “No promises Jo! See ya later!”

As soon as the door closed shut, another man had slowly taken over Joseph's state of mind, the man grinned in response while putting the cigarette out by burning the end into his forearm. He released a pleasurable sigh as the small light sizzled out of existence, "Let me handle her, she'll be wanting more when I'm through with her."

So basically I did some more research on DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder, or otherwise known as Multiple-Personality Disorder) and by asking my psych. professor I learned a couple of stuff. People with DID I have two or more personalities, and they had developed this disorder due to some traumatic event that happened in their childhood. And I also asked my professor if it's possible one can develop it in their later years, she said it was possible but that it's a rare case if someone does.

argkadyioteruiog23t7gfy89uoptfwHTUFh OH FUCKING NOW YOU DO RESEARCH ON IT? NOW? NOT, YOU KNOW, WHEN YOU ACTUALLY STARTED TO FUCKING USE IT?!
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] 0001k2aw

We'll be learning more about Joseph's past later on and in the later chapters of Oblivion he will be gaining two more personalities besides the creepy one we know as Demitri.

P.s. The 'man' at the end was NOT the Demitri persona.

Message or Rate. Rates are better than nothing! :)

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3] 561130_408960369170041_1598544962_n
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [3]
Page 1 of 1