AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Empty
PostSubject: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:14 pm

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 Is the chip almost implanted?

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Four-Eyes_zpsd3ec4f7e I'm getting there. Don't rush me.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 If you could speed this up a bit that'd be great.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Four-Eyes_zpsd3ec4f7e In return if you could be quiet over there that would be wonderful. ... ... ... There. The intelligence chip has been implanted and should kick in in a few minutes. It'll give us just enough time to get away.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 And the targets?

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Four-Eyes_zpsd3ec4f7e Already programmed in. They won't know what hit them.

Resident Evil:Oblivion {Leon S.Kennedy} -3- Targeting the BSAA

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *groans, shifting and shitting up, reaching for the rocket launcher near his side* S.T.A.R.S.? ... No... S.U.E.s....

It has been a long time since I've updated this story. I missed it so much, and I apologize for the long wait. After this chapter, the rest will be focusing on the others, (Jill, Chris, Claire, Leon, etc). So, no more "Raina" for a while. Enjoy~ Rate, message, whatever works. ;D

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *raises the RPG higher up on its shoulder, peering around* "Raina?" No... Karla... Primary target.... Others are secondary....

Eva waited quietly outside for you as you ran a comb through your cropped black hair. You didn’t know why Eva suggested on dying it a different color. She had said that change was a good thing, and so without much reluctance, you dyed your hair a perfect raven black with the dye she provided.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a Hmmm.... *analyzes incoming data critically* New appearance.... Easy pickings....

It was acceptable, but it wasn’t really your color.

You sighed before unlocking the door and going outside. Eva looked up and saw you before offering a kind smile, “Very nice, I like it already.”

“Thanks.” You mumbled as you both walked down the hallway and soon you entered another room.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a How soon is... soon? Processors cannot handle this insufficient amount of data....

You looked around as Eva went towards the center and maneuvered the seat before patting it.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *growls in frustration* No environment data.... Unacceptable.

A scowl framed your face as you flopped down and crossed one ankle over the other. “So…you’re evaluating me huh?”

“Seems that way doesn’t it?” Eva asked as she hooked up wires to your forehead and chest while turning to the monitor. “Take a deep breath,” she instructed and you did so. “Excellent, now just remain calm and I’ll monitor your waves.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *receiving incoming data* Yes... monitor away....

“Whatever you say, mate.” You replied with a smirk as Eva cleared her throat.

“I’m from Ireland, not Australia or London.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *would scowl if he could* This is not relevant to the subject at hand.... What is it's purpose?

“My bad…so, how long exactly have you been here?"

Eva hummed a bit as she kept her eyes glued on the monitor beside you, “I’ve been here for quite some time.”

You nodded while examining your nails, “I don’t have a thing with Demitri do I?”

“I highly doubt it,” Eva answered while turning a knob, “he just has a soft spot for you.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a Very good to know. I can take out two targets at once that way....

“Mmm.” You hummed as Eva finally tore her eyes away from the monitor to look at you.

“What’s wrong?”

You looked up at her, “Nothing. I like him he’s a cool guy. Although he seems peculiar to me at most times, but I can see past that.”

She laughed a bit, “Same with James, I suppose.”

“You like James?”

“So, so. He can be quite a pain sometimes- scratch that- most times. But he’s a good partner and I trust him.” Eva’s words were calming as you nodded.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *growls again, finger flexing over the RPG trigger in anticipation*

From the corner of her eye she saw both of the men watching from behind a looking glass; she nodded once before shifting her eyes back to you.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a According to incoming information those windows are two-way mirrors. Target should not be able to see through....

You were too busy focusing on your hands to notice the exchange looks she had given the men, “Alright your done for today, Raina.”

“Finally.” You sighed before getting out of the chair and proceeding to pull off the connections.

“Wait...oh never mind.” Eva said as she watched you walk out the opposite side.

Giving a sigh Eva leaned her chin in the palm of her hand before seeing both Joseph and James enter, “Does she…?” Joseph let the question hang as Eva shook her head.

“No,” Eva straightened up as James glanced at her, “she doesn’t remember a thing, and in fact was she always this-”

“Bitchy?” James finished as Eva rolled her eyes.

Joseph looked at him, “No, she was sarcastic but…she was kind hearted. She was only cynical towards her enemies, like myself.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a My databases say otherwise. She was not kind-hearted but a nuisance to anyone she tagged along with. What is this feeling of... satisfaction that I am feeling when I anticipate her annihilation?

“Oh that’s right isn’t it, sir?” James taunted. “Serves you right for tryin’ to rape her.”

“I don't know what you’re talking about, but whatever it is, you better shut up before you cross the line.” He snapped, obviously bothered by James’s snarky retort.

“Oh like you didn’t enjoy tryin’ to pry her legs open.” James scoffed which served to irritate Joseph more. “I bet that was Demitri too.”

Eva shook her head, her features lined with distress and discomfort as she witnessed them arguing. “Are you boys done arguing? It becomes irritating after oh I don’t know…the hundredth argument?”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a It becomes enraging after the first time.

“Eva, shut up.” Joseph said while keeping his blue eyes trained on James. “James, take the reports to Crystal so she can log it in.”

“Hell no.” James protested as a smirk grew on Eva’s features.

“Don’t give me your bullcrap, just do it.”

James shook his head as Joseph shoved the manila folder in his chest anyways, “She annoys me Joseph I am not goin’ anywhere near that crazed girl.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a It seems we may have one that can be redeemed. He serves as no threat.... he does not seem allied with the S.U.E.

“I go near you don’t I?” Joseph remarked which caused Eva to laugh out loud and James to glare at her. “Do it, and quit your complaining. You work for me now, don’t forget it.” With that said he turned around and calmly walked out leaving Eva to calm herself from the overwhelming chuckles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You should’ve asked around for directions, because as soon as you left the room, you found yourself walking around aimlessly.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a Oh, this is what I enjoy seeing. An easy target. *readies the rocket launcher*

You cursed here and there, and had even tried to ask around. The scientists and lower workers, however, seemed too busy to stop for a second and point you towards at least where Demitri was.

When you were about to give up and look for a map, you had suddenly bumped into a man. The tall and burly older man had dirty blonde hair and a rugged jaw with cold brown eyes. His lips were pursed into a thin line, which at that time, had reminded you of someone.

“You’re correct Miss ---- but he was an obstacle. He and Leon are both obstacles that stand in my way to you. Zachary was your brother and Leon is your lover. Those feelings you have for them, for your family and friends, will diminish and you’ll see that feelings are overrated.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a Unimportant data. It will immediately be scrapped in favor of the mission.

You blinked from the sudden voice. Shaking the sudden recollection out of memory, you instead decided to fixate your attention onto the man in front of you. “Can I help you?"

The man kept his cold face in place. However, he reached out and grabbed you roughly by the arm and began dragging you down the opposite hallway. “Demitri wants you.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *snarls, lowering the rocket launcher* With the target continuing to move so quickly this is becoming a chore.

Being cold and rude was one thing, but grabbing you like this was a whole other thing. People grabbing you out of nowhere served to irritate you. “I can walk myself, thank you.” You then slipped your arm from his tight grasp while making sure to send a dirty look his way.

“Fine.” He snapped and allowed you to continue to follow.

This mystery man was brash and callous, and you didn’t like him one damn bit. In fact you didn’t really like anyone here save, for Eva and perhaps Demitri.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a Unimportant data. Files will be deleted in favor of more important information that may arrive. This better not take much longer....

You felt uncomfortable around this man. He just seeped with danger and you didn’t want to be around him much longer. Your eyes suddenly traveled down to his hip as you noticed that a gas mask, with large red eye covers, was strapped there and dangled with each step he took.

What was this guy doing with a gas mask? Exactly what was his profession?

Elsewhere....

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 NO! What is HUNK doing there?! That uncute brat isn't even allowed to touch him because he touched her!

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] HUNK_zpsf90b9c78 Fang, calm yourself.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 Oh, don't pretend you're not pissed off!

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] HUNK_zpsf90b9c78 I never said I wasn't. I am merely telling you to stay level-headed and wait for the modded Nemesis to finish its mission.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 Hmph!

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] HUNK_zpsf90b9c78 I see you eyeing that keyboard, Fang. Don't even think about using it to change the Nemesis' orders.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 Watch me.

A desk came into view just as you both had turned a corner, and immediately you saw a young blonde sitting behind it. Her ocean-like eyes snapped up as soon you and the man entered her line of vision. She gave a grim smile before opening her mouth, only to be cut off as you both walked past her.

You immediately felt guilty, and so you looked over your shoulder and offered her an apologetic smile in return.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a Scanners say this is abnormal behavior for the target... I must keep a closer eye on this target....

Mystery man then went towards a heavy black door, and as he placed his gloved hand on the silver doorknob, you stiffened slightly from the look he sent your way before he opened it.

Demitri looked up as the phone was cradled between his shoulder and cheek, “Alright that sounds fantastic Don, talk to you later.” He set the phone down and looked back up. “Hi there Raina, I see you’ve met-”

“HUNK.” The man answered as Demitri gave an airy chuckle.

“HUNK?” You repeated dumbfounded as Demitri turned his attention onto you.

“Human Unit Never Killed, aka Mr. Death.” He explained. “He’s never failed a mission and he’s the only one to come back alive from those given missions.”

“Ah,” you said while looking at the broad man again. “Nice name.”

He looked down at you, still with that mistrustful look. “Stop dishing out the compliments, Sm-”

“Her name is Raina, the newest member of Mercury, remember?”

“Sure.” HUNK answered, sounding anything but convinced. “I’ll be on the mission then.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *twitches* Too much data... Too much of it undecipherable....

Nemesis' Data Input :: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFJAKJFWEUIFHWNWJAEKCFSJSFKSDHSKDFSJ FUCKING STOP USING HUNK I DEMAND IT KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT NOW NEMMY AKFJAKFJAFKJAIRIJWFKJ STOP USING THE KEYBOAADKWTIOFKFFDJFJAKKJAKDJ NEMMY YOU ARE ORDERED TO ANNIHILATE TARAKFJKFJKE KJKJAJKDJKFJKCC

/clear recent orders

/orders remain unchanged - destroy locked on targets under S.U.E.

“Excellent.” Demitri smirked as HUNK nodded once before turning around to leave you and him alone in the office. Once he was gone, Demitri paid his full attention to you. You stood there, waiting for him to speak. “You’ll be out on a field mission in no time, but you gotta give it some time. After all, no one wakes up from a severe coma and lives to tell about it.”

“Everyone wakes up from comas.” You retorted with confusion clear on your face.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a /sarcasm mode activated *snorts* You don't say? Apparently she is unaware that it is just as frequent for people in comas not to wake up.

Elsewhere....

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] HUNK_zpsf90b9c78 *snatches the mic from Fang* What have I told you about interfering? We are only to watch and make sure it goes as planned.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 *flirtatiously* Oh, HUNK, I love it when you get strict with me~.

“Not severe ones actually,” he smirked while thumbing through the papers that were littered about on his desk, “some people die from them. You, my dear, were one of the lucky ones who evaded Death’s rapier, and lived to tell about it.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a Data Files read that Death is most often depicted with the scythe. And even Reapers of Supernatural used no weapons.

His tone of voice had suggested something else, but before you had a chance to call him out on it, he produced a paper from beneath a blue folder and held it up to his face. “BSAA…spotted…near…goddamn it…this person has some serious shitty handwriting.”

“What is the BSAA?” You questioned.

Your words made Demitri flinch on the inside, of course you would never know. After a few minutes of silence passing by, he offered you a semi-sincere smile. “They’re nothing.”

“They don’t exactly sound like nothing, they sound pretty-”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a - much like my other targets. But you are Target Number One. Threat Levels at ZERO. You are no match for me.

“I joined the BSAA, also known as Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance. In fact, I’m already assigned to a mission down in Africa. What is this? Do I smell jealousy?”

This male voice had sounded completely different then the last voice; the tone sounded playful, yet kind at the same time. Whereas the last male voice you had heard was domineering and sinister. A complete polar opposite.

“Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance.”

Demitri had slammed the paper down on the desk, his peculiar blue eyes shining with pure suspicion and danger as he locked gazes with you. “What was that, toots?”

You shrugged since you figured there was nothing else you could do. “I…don’t know.”

“No problem.” He said with a tight smile, although you were sure he was still visibly bothered by your previous response. “This is not a matter for you anyways. I’ll get James to handle this for me.”

“Did I just hear that I have a mission?” James inquired as he leaned against the door frame, casually yet while giving a curious gaze to Demitri.

“Yeah and you’re gonna do it.” Demitri ordered as James held up his left hand.

“So she’s goin’ with me then?” He inclined his hand towards you.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *begins reading the rocket launcher, waiting for the opportune moment*

The head of Mercury Corporation merely diverted his gaze away from you. “She has cabin fever.”

James scoffed at the response. “Boo hoo! Tell her to go take a jog around the facility!”

Elsewhere....

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 Again, I'm really digging this guy some of the times. He's totally all for making Karla-Sue entertain herself for once and do shit on her own.

“I’m right here you know,” you said loud enough for him to hear, “I can hear everything you’re saying.”

“Shh, the men are talking.” James quieted you which only served to further irritate you.

“James,” Demitri began while pinching the bridge of his nose, “just work with her ok? Would you rather stay here and-”

“Yes.” He nodded.

The other man looked up and made eye contact with him, “File with Crystal.” He finished.

“…Nevermind.”

A smirk formed on his lips. “Didn’t think so. I need to make sure those fools haven’t discovered the warehouse.” Upon noticing the severity of this simple assignment, Demitri had decided against it. “Screw it, I’m coming with you two.”

You sighed in relief once Demitri had said that, “Good idea sir.”

“Keep your powers to yourself woman.” James had remarked with a mocking smile.

“I’ll try, but don’t count on it.”

Demitri looked from his hit man to you before getting up and grabbing his Grande from the drawer. “Yup I’m definitely coming.”

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Nemesis_zps9f01ed9a *Slams his finger down on the trigger releasing four rockets that zoom into the side of the building exploding in a glorious blast and demolishing a rather large chunk of the building. The structure begins to collapse in on itself with a deafening sound crushing anyone unlucky enough to be inside but more importantly the S.U.E. Targets located within*

Elsewhere....

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 *raises a glass of wine* A toast to the proper death of the Sue that's been driving me batshit bananas!

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] HUNK_zpsf90b9c78 Which means I will have to babysit you as you get drunk tonight.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] USSFang_zpsf45172f1 Oh, don't pretend you don't enjoy my company~. Besides if you got plastered alongside me it would be much more bearable~.

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] HUNK_zpsf90b9c78 .... I despise how tempting that sounds.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
MoonlightWonderland
Marcus
Marcus
MoonlightWonderland

PokéPartner : llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] 172

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Empty
PostSubject: Re: llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4]   llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

This gif, I think says everything that needs to be said about this whole series

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4] Tumblr_mabknlPKdp1qcydz3o1_500
Back to top Go down
http://brichubaby.tumblr.com/

llegal Operations: Oblivion, Resident Evil Spork/Review [4]
Page 1 of 1