AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PokéPartner : [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Grenin10

[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Spectre resisted a snort at Hatter's comment. Of course that would be the first thing she'd pick up on. Out of all of them, he and Hatter were the two using the laptop the most.

"You expect...anything different?" he shot back lightly, patting the laptop bag.

Her next question he didn't answer. If she really wanted to know about the woman's name, she'd ask or have him prod into her parents files. Hatter had a knack for getting overly curious on things such as this.

For the most part, he tuned out the argument between beds. It wasn't like this hadn't been a regular thing. They all had their complaints but he saw no point in arguing it. It was a waste of energy in his view and they had other things to focus on.

Still, Beltway's comment nearly shook that little resolve. Thankfully, Vector had beaten, sending a glare in the mans direction. Spectre only gave a simple shake of his head.

"You are...all children." he spoke calmly and left it at that.

It seemed nothing would be hashed out easily, even the girl named 'Bambi' denying any call. He would have been surprised if she had, however.

Bambi had to resist the urge to swat at the larger mans hand. She didn't want to be touched by any of them. It was hard to do. Part of her thought the only reason she resisted was because of exhaustion. She didn't want to deal with any petty little thing much less any of the people in the group.

They all seemed to be too at ease for her comfort anyways. From where she stood, she couldn't consider it normal.

She shifted her weight, tuning out most she considered to be an 'argument'. It was rather 'light' for such a thing however. She wasn't sure how she felt about it. She would have guessed confusion washed over her mostly.

Bambi pretended not to hear the 'doe' comment. It wasn't like she hadn't heard it before. She'd heard a number of them, after all. Growing up with that kind of name? It was hard to avoid. Very hard.

Attention turned on her again. She blinked, before she shook her head. Even if she was tired, she doubted she'd manage sleep that night. What was the point of taking a bed? She would have rather not thought about what might have been done in them anyways.

A cheap motel like this one? It would have surprised her if it was well kept and clean.

With that settled, or at least in her mind, she turned her head away, studying the place quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 509

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 pm

Hatter rolled her eyes. She had figured she'd get a response like that. Sometimes she wondered why she bothered asking before recalling that she was hellbent on keeping her more serious nature hidden. Too many questions, too much prodding otherwise. It was all such a hassle.

"You just don't trust my mad skills, do you, Spec'?" she shot back, placing the bags she'd grabbed onto the end of one of the beds. She could hear the tail end of Beltway and Vector's 'argument' as they neared and this time she could only shake her head.

She turned, raising a brow at Vector. "Aww, what's the matter? Don't wanna share Beltway's spit?"

Vector's look was positively murderous at that retort. Then again, she and Beltway had been making quite interesting comments about everyone's sexuality, even each other's, for the past few weeks. No doubt it was wearing drastically thing on Vector's nerves and patience for it.

Vector shook his head, dropping the one bag in his hold on the ground. It landed with a thump, nothing but the stolen clothing inside. At least now they'd blend in better though until Spectre found whatever information was on them in this area or even throughout the country they'd still have to be careful.

"I think we have bigger things to worry about than who's sleeping with who," Vector pointed out though it was clear they all knew it. A sharp look Beltway's direction ceased any perverted comment he might have had.

He jerked his thumb at Bambi, "Yeah, tell me about it. You got plans we don't know about? Why's she still kickin'?"

Vector crossed his arms over his chest. That was a good question. They couldn't just keep lugging her around. Eventually she might turn, get rebellious and blow their cover. They couldn't just shoot her and dump the body without thoroughly hiding it either, especially during that chase.

"And leave a hot trail?" That dropped the subject well enough and Vector was thankful for it.

"Alright then, so let's hash out what's what," Hatter spoke up, hand on her hip and glancing around at them all. Without Lupo they had all sort of taken on a join leadership. No sole person was in control of doling out orders. It sometimes got frustrating but for the four of them it seemed to work.

"Since Vector's so keen on getting out of sleepin' with a cute girl we can take watches in pairs - everyone gets their own bed and someone's keepin' an eye on the deer and the news. Which just leaves the question of who's jumpin' in the shower first?"

And with that it got silent. Glancing at Beltway Hatter saw him shrug and nod towards the blonde. "Why not our little hostage? Looks way too wound up, might end up shootin' us all if she doesn't calm her fucking shit down."

Hatter shrugged. It seemed legit to her. Besides while she bathed they'd be able to keep their plans relatively secret for the time being. No need to give the hostage any potential fuel against them.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Spectre had stepped away from the conversation, tugging the laptop out of it's bag. Things were getting sorted out on their own. Unless he was needed, he saw little point in hashing the conversation out any longer. He dealt with what came his way and that's how he would always deal with these matters.

Instead, he took to quickly booting the laptop up. It wouldn't take him but a few minutes to hack into police systems, see what they were hiding. Files and false information had been given to the police in the past. This time might have not been so different.

He leaned back, ignoring whatever conversation or noise that rang out in the air. The police systems were simple, too simple. For what they were, he would have figured these people would get better security at this point.

In a matter of a few minutes, he had the information he needed. He scanned through the files, each of them. Of course, the recent kidnapping had been added but he was able to scan through quite a few things that were false.

He scoffed in amusement at that. They were trying too hard to take them in now. With their reputation however, it didn't surprise Spectre that the local authorities had believed whoever had given these said files.

The conversation was mostly dull noise to her. She didn't know why she was kept alive and could only assume it was simply to keep themselves safe. She hated that thought. Hated being used as nothing more than a scapegoat. Her life didn't matter.

So what was best for her now? She couldn't leave; they'd already commented on people who would look for her. She was only being used here. A darker part of her thought dying might have been her only option.

She did her best to shake that thought away.

She lifted her head only slightly when her name was brought up again. For a few moments, she lingered where she was, shifting her weight from on leg to the other. Eventually, she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

At least that way, she could gain some privacy.

Closing the door behind her, she waited a few moments before moving toward the bath. She turned the water on and let it run before she pressed her back against the wall, drawing her knees to her chest. Burying her face in her knees, she sat for a long time, listening to the roar of the lukewarm water and whatever voices she could make out passed the door.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 pm

With everything hashed out and Spectre already hacking for the leaked information Hatter dug through the bag with the stolen clothes. It was a simple matter to find, the bag wasn't like their other plain, black ones. As such she took to tossing the clothes up over her shoulder onto the bed behind her. Beltway was already digging out one of the pairs of pants for himself before ripping into a package of t-shirts.

"You've no sense of fashion, guys," Hatter scoffed, holding up the plain muscle shirt. Despite her complaint, a pout on her lips, she was undressing and changing alongside Beltway.

"Then you can go out and get shot at next time," Vector scoffed simply. From the bathroom the sound of rushing water could be heard.

"You'd just miss shooting at the other guy then," Hatter retorted easily.

Beltway was quick to chuckle, giving a rather rough shove to Hatter. "Nah, that's our forte, don't be throwin' it around so casually!"

"Oh, of course~! My bad, hubby~," Hatter chuckled, tossing Beltway a look for the shove. She'd get him back later. It was always the same since Raccoon City. They'd be back and forthing like that forever it seemed.

With that said Hatter made her way to Spectre, pants still unbuttoned and unzipped and hanging loosely off her hip though she didn't seem to notice it. Slipping her arms around his shoulders she rested her chin over his shoulder, scanning over the screen. "Find anything new?"

Vector shook his head, resisting a roll of his eyes. It was a quick process to change clothes, shoving the uniform into the bag with his weapons inside. None of them would be tossing aside the clothes. The equipment was state-of-the-art, especially Vector's with the ability to make him nearly invisible to the eye.

Buckling the belt up he made his way to the bathroom door, rapping his knuckles on the door loudly. She was running a bath, that much could be discerned form the noise.

"You aren't planning on drowning yourself, are you?" Vector called out curiously. Really, it'd be a hassle if she did. Any part of him that felt bad for thinking that, the part that called for Bambi to live was quickly shoved aside. There was no room for kindness in their line of work, especially with their goal in mind.

"You gonna eat anything while you're at it?"

He might as well make sure she was accommodated well enough. Contentment kept people complacent and they didn't need Bambi being difficult. Hatter and Beltway were enough for that.

"Just ignore those two idiots," he advised, not sure if she was even listening to him. She very well could be brushing his words aside, thinking the worst of him. Best she do that. Vector could give no guarantees with their goal in mind. "They like to run their mouths."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:20 pm

Spectre snorted at the comments being thrown about. At least they were arguing now. It could have been worse. They all had a foul temper at times and it was easy to get on each other nerves. Small spaces and no time to vent.

The conversation remained as such for him; dull noise. He'd only pause to look up and scan the room before his gaze would fall back onto the screen. It didn't take long for Hatter to pull herself away from her antics to move toward him.

Glancing up at her again, he simply shoved the computer toward her.

"Some...old thing." he answered.

It really was. Most of the documents that he had found were the same song and dance. Lies on top of lies, attempting to gain whatever authority these people could to bring them in. Not that what they did was justified but it was obvious they were desperate.

"They'll...be saying...you're married soon enough." he jested.

One woman among, aside from the hostage now, he was surprised it hadn't cropped up sooner.

She was startled when she hear the rapping on the door. 'Vector' spoke through, though she didn't answer. She didn't want to break her silence. In hindsight, she would have liked to have simply forgotten how to speak all together.

It would have mad things easier in her opinion.

His question had been simple but she took longer than she needed to respond.

"No," she finally brought herself to speak. She had tried to make it as loud as she could, her voice unwilling to speak up to him, or any of them really. "I'm not hungry."

She doubted she would be for a long time. Her stomach so twisted in knots, she knew that even attempting to eat would be pointless. Her stomach wouldn't allow it.

A few moments after, she let shut the water off, undressing and slipping into the tub. The warm water did little to help her but it was something at least. She bit her trembling lip, resisting crying for as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Hatter took to scanning the computer screen as Spectre pushed it towards her. Well, at least there wasn't any real information floating out there about them. Most of it had been falsified or was so minor that it didn't matter if people knew. If Spectre was this lax about it Hatter wouldn't bother to get antsy about anything new.

Her brow furrowed at the idea of being married of all things. "Wait."

A moment or two passed before she released Spectre, leaning over him to tug the laptop closer and really scan the information that he had pulled up. She still kept a hand on his shoulder, as if to make sure he knew she'd be leaning right back on him again in bit.

"To who?" she prodded, not seeing it anywhere on the screen. Brow raised she turned back to Spectre, waiting for his answer. It was obviously some rumor that had cropped up but with how she and Beltway acted it wouldn't have surprised her if it was him.

Hatter was finding it difficult to slip back into and remain in that playful mood that night. Try as she might it was a futile effort. Usually Beltway would have beaten everyone to the punch, bothering Hatter about anything that might have been wrong with her. Because of that it only reinforcing her need to keep that damn playful side up if only to keep people pushed away and to keep them from asking question.

Beltway had already flopped down without a care over one of the beds, however, arms folded behind his head and staking his claim as one of the first pair to sleep. To Hatter this was a blessing in disguise; it stopped any questions he'd pester her with and it was less noise for her throbbing head to deal with.

Vector shook his head, muttering "Fine" before he moved away from the bathroom door. Bambi wasn't going to do much and there wasn't anything more he could do about it anyways. At least they wouldn't have to deal with a body.

Glancing around the room Spectre was the only one who hadn't changed, a sore thumb between them all for the time being. Beltway had flopped down on the bed and Hatter was actually serious, no longer going out of her way to bother everyone. Peculiar as it was Vector wouldn't pry, despite the curious look he tossed her way. It went unnoticed.

He dug around for a bag of chips. Not his usual snack of choice but they didn't have time to be picky more times than not. With that he sat himself down in a chair and stretched his legs out, glad to be off his feet for the time being.

While Spectre and Hatter did their thing over there he'd sit and see if Bambi would cause any trouble or not when she emerged from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Spectre raised an eyebrow at Hatter's reaction. It was a simple joke, as true as that was, but it seemed she was more agitated by it. Perhaps she was sobering or slipping into a mood. Things like this happened, after all. Limited space, high tensions. Things happened, set one another off.

"That...was a joke," was his simple response.

He pushed the laptop her way, waiting on her to finish up. Honestly, he wouldn't have been surprised if something eventually did crop up. A 'Bonnie and Clyde' scenario, in one sense or the other.

Spectre took the time to glance around the room. He snorted softly at what he saw. Things were settling down but would they remain that way? The girl hadn't caused trouble yet, didn't seem likely to, but there were always possibilities.

"You seem....very cheery." Spectre pointed out, his attention turning toward Hatter.

True, there were times when she was rather serious but more days then not, she took to the lighter side of things. At least, she attempted to do as such. Perhaps things were catching up to her again. He could only begin to guess.

Bambi wasn't sure how long she sat in the tub, her head, laid against the wall. Her eyes stung from crying and her heart seemed to hurt. There was little she could do against it, emotions having ruled her for the majority of her life.

The quiet was the only comfort she really had. While she could hear muffled voices, she didn't pay much mind to them. From what she caught, it wasn't anything 'important'.

That unnerved her a little. What she could hear was simple conversation, like this was normal. Maybe it was for them but for her, it wasn't. She doubted that they'd have much of a care in the world for her, so why bother worrying?

Eventually, she pulled herself from the bath. It was too hot to stay there, even if she really wanted to. She couldn't really be separated from them, at least, not at the moment. For the moment, she could only prepare for what could come.

She didn't look forward to it, dreaded it all, dreaded being near these people.

She took her time drying off and tugging her clothing back on before she pushed her way out into the room. It was rather quiet, despite the noisy bunch that had taken her from the store. Bambi was a little relived at that. She doubted she could deal with more noise. Quiet was something she could easily deal with.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:27 am

Hatter grunted, putting little stock in Spectre's joke. It wasn't often he indulged in them and when she slipped into her more serious mood it was harder to discern what might or might not be a joke with him. At the moment she didn't have the patience to say anything about it.

Instead she took in the information out on them. It wasn't much, a few guesses as to their habits, only two or three of them actually true along with the line of the group being armed and dangerous. The eye witness sketches were distressingly accurate, however.

There wasn't much noise now, their conversation quiet as it was. She could hear the sounds of a firearm being taken apart to be cleaned and could only assume that it was Vector. Whatever was taking the girl so long in the bathroom Hatter didn't dwell on it too much. She had other things on her mind, after all. It seemed like everyone was leaving each other to their own devices. With her and Beltway around this wasn't always something that happened.

A short hum escaped her, sufficing for an answer for the time being. Hatter pressed her forehead against Spectre's shoulder, closing her eyes. She was quiet for a few minutes, trying to gather her thoughts. Eventually a soft sigh passed through her nose.

"I suppose I'm starting to feel just a little human again lately," she admitted quietly.

It was a strange thing to feel, one she wasn't entirely sure she enjoyed. Hatter had long since abandoned a lot of needs and wants for social interaction above pestering those she knew. It was like that for many of the U.S.S. members. Why it was changing now, Hatter couldn't say. It still felt heavy to admit to it, however.

Vector had gotten to cleaning his weapons, keeping them fit for service. It wouldn't do any good to neglect them. Besides, it would give his mind something to focus on.

Beltway was already snoring, dead to the world. Vector was convinced that when Beltway managed to get to sleep he could sleep through a bomb going off. There would be no rousing him though Beltway always seemed to manage getting up when he needed to be and not a minute sooner so Vector wouldn't complain.

He could hear Spectre and Hatter talking, their voices low. Vector didn't bother to listen in, taking his weapon apart piece by piece and placing them to the side on the table he'd sat himself at. The cleaning gear already sat on his other side, tugged out from his bag. They'd have to get more soon, however.

Lifting his head he peered at Bambi as she exited the bathroom. She looked a little better though not by much. At least she's not panicking now. Vector figured it had something to do with everyone leaving her be for the time being.

Continuing with his task at hand he kept an eye on her, not fully looking at her but making sure she didn't make a grab for anything she shouldn't have or to dart off. With Spectre and Hatter at that laptop it was a possibility either of them could get engrossed with something or other on it.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 5:59 pm

Spectre looked up, barely sparring a glance as the young woman finally walked out of the bathroom. His attention wasn't so much set on her as of the moment. He'd keep a discrete eye on her. She at least seemed smart enough not to try anything.

He glanced back toward Hatter, remaining quiet, allowing her time to think. She seemed to need it. Times like this still came around for all of them. One would think they were all used to it. It wasn't that simple however.

After a few more moments of silence, he turned back to the computer, looking for any new feed. Already, posts about the kidnapping were making top news. The girl named 'Bambi' would be widely known. That wouldn't be good for them.

He resisted a snort at that, lifting his head again only when Hatter spoke up.

"Creatures....of habit." he commented simply. "Can't beat it...out of us."

It seemed true enough. Despite their training, their less then 'human' approach, they were still just that. Longing for a normal life was a wasted thing. After Umbrella, they had no chance of it. He left that unmentioned however.

"It will pass...in time."

Bambi was unsure of what to do with herself. The lot of them seemed to separate, all but the man named Beltway who had fallen into a deep sleep. It wasn't that she minded however. If she wasn't being prodded, she was actually rather thankful.

Eventually, she tugged a chair around and sat down as well. She had little intention of sleeping. If she drifted off through the night, she couldn't do much about it. For the moment, it was the last thing on her mind.

She listened quietly. The sounds were very hushed, once again finding them rather sobered compared to earlier. She wasn't sure how she felt about it. It seemed, in a way, they were just like everyone else. She shook that thought from her head.

As long as she was left alone, was alive at the end of all of it, she wouldn't care. She had always been an observer as it was, never putting herself out there too much.

Bambi found while this situation was drastically different from the norm, she would go about it the same way she always did.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 6:35 pm

Hatter listened when Spectre spoke up. She was well aware he was probably filing the tidbit away for later, maybe out of habit maybe for other reasons. It was how he got out of sticky situations, he used information against others, after all. At the moment she didn't much care if he was or not. Vector would have scoffed at her and Beltway would have been cracking his jokes if she had confessed such a thing to them, even if they felt it, too.

She wasn't in much of a mind to deal with that sort of thing at the moment.

"Doesn't mean I have to like it," Hatter answered.

It was especially grating when it happened solely because there was no way she or any of the others would be able to integrate into civilian life. There had been something in all of them that had attracted them to dangerous lifestyles, to have to fight and become closed off to survive, relying only on squad mates. If any of them tried it would only be a matter of time before they gravitated back to this type of life yet again.

Lifting her head, she instead rested her chin along his shoulder again. Hatter would have though he'd have shrugged her away by now. He wasn't one to condone physical contact with people more often than not. Why was he now? Still, she didn't mind it.

"You don't often indulge in conversation. What's the occasion?" she prodded softly. While she waited for any sort of a response she scanned the information and news stories he pulled up and glanced at. It wouldn't surprise her if Spectre act as if she hadn't said anything more.

Vector didn't lift his head, busy cleaning out the inside of his pistol carefully. Any gunk stuck inside could end up badly for him later down the road. He was aware of Bambi when she exited the bathroom, however, catching her moving in his peripheral vision.

Spectre and Hatter were still speaking to each other, their voices too soft for him to listen to even if he wanted to. Pulling the wire with the little clothe wrapped around the end from his pistol he peered down the cylinder carefully. It was more habit than anything, sure that he had gotten everything.

Setting the piece aside he tugged out another one, reaching for the gun oil. Only then did he glance up at Bambi, noting the way she had carefully seated herself to keep an eye on all of them. Vector's brow raised at this, wondering if she'd be foolish enough to try to run for it.

"Cautious are we?" he prodded, his voice as low as Spectre's or Hatter's. "Might very well end up saving your life."

As their hostage there were some who would have no problems taking her out to get through to any of them. If she kept an eye out it could spell her living another day if that came to happen sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Spectre scanned the information, waiting on Hatter to speak up again. True as it was, he didn't normally speak up to any of the lot. He kept to himself and liked it that way. The way things were now, that was exactly what they did from time to time. It never did any harm, after all.

He briefly glanced at the pair off on the other side of the room before he turned his attention back toward her. It seemed there wouldn't be any problems tonight, at least within the group.

Spectre resisted a scoff. None of them liked it, of course. That only came natural. Trying to live with it could only do them worse in a way. He couldn't deny that much.

Carefully, he reached out with a spare hand and patted her shoulder. He wasn't one to get touchy feely. In this case, he made an exception. Simply brushing her off could make her mood worse. She slipped into them every once in a while and he had long since learned how to coax her out of it, if Beltway wasn't doing the job himself.

"No...occasion." he responded simply. "We've a little...change in our...routine's, is all."

Whether he meant the events, the girl, or something else, he didn't say. That was up for her to decide. Instead, his gaze slid back to the computer. Nothing new had cropped up and most likely wouldn't for a while. Or at least, that was the hope. The last thing they needed was more authorities on their tail.

There wasn't much going on. She listened to the faint words or the noises made from whatever 'Vector' was working on. Her attention was mostly on her thoughts, much less on those around her. She was not interrupted and for that much, she was rather grateful.

It didn't last long. She stiffened slightly when he spoke up again. It took a few long moments before she relaxed. She spared a brief glance at him before she looked away again.

Was she supposed to reply to that? Was there even a way to? It was unsettling enough being forced into this situation. Knowing lingering threats loomed, that only made it worse. She had never been one to fight, was a pacifist. She didn't mind that fact either, never had.

Bambi couldn't think of anything to say on the matter, if there was anything to begin with and remained silent once again. During these times, when she cut off her voice for others to hear, she often wondered if she had forgotten her voice. It seemed likely but someone always managed to coax it out of her.

Maybe this time would be different. It was too early to tell. Until she needed reason to speak or could actually think of something to say, she decided to remain as such. Why would any of them care about her well being, after all? She saw little point in indulging in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:22 am

He had been quiet initially, before she'd pressed him to carry on talking. Hatter had never admitted it but she liked listening to him talk when he got going. It was often and it was always rather short-lived as it was.

Surprise flashed across her face when Spectre actually reached over to pat her shoulder, brief as it was. Hatter had honestly expected nothing more from him for the night. It was how it always was. Humming she took a moment to think up a reply for him.

"I suppose they have," she agreed, growing quiet.

For one Spectre was stepping out of his comfort zone more and more, or at least with her he had been. Hatter wasn't able to pinpoint exactly why he was doing this though she never mentioned it out loud. She had a feeling she wouldn't get a satisfactory answer if she did anyways. For another there was that hostage of theirs now, causing a new situation to have to be adapted to.

Hatter wasn't sure what that latter part was going to end up entailing for them all. Guessing would do them no good as it was. Instead she continued to lean against Spectre's back, chin atop his shoulder for as long as he'd allow.

Vector could only scoff and shake his head when he received no reply. It didn't surprise him but he had hoped for something though he couldn't exactly say why. He wasn't the type to prod and pick at others, that was Beltway and Hatter. So why was he now fishing for responses from Bambi?

Shaking his head he wiped down the pieces of his trusty pistol, setting out to piece it back together quickly after. It would be short work, habit making it a simple matter of remembering what piece was placed where and in what order.

Instead he glanced back to Spectre and Hatter briefly. He couldn't stop the brow that rose from the sight. Seems they're cozy, he scoffed to himself, shaking his head again as he lowered his gaze. It was none of his business, even if they were teammates and they all were technically living with each other in hotel rooms and whatever vehicle they stole next.

"We're not going to do anything to you in your sleep, you know," he tried again, examining the pieces for the next one. "Wouldn't do us much good to."
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:41 pm

Spectre allowed her to remain where she was, if only for a while. She wasn't one to sleep most nights or got very little of it. It would be a long night for all of them if they kept up any longer. Spectre pushed that thought aside.

The information he was finding seemed about the same thing. A small conversation, if one could call it that, started across the room. Spectre paid it little mind as he scanned through information. It wouldn't be long now until bigger dogs took to tracking them down.

"You seem...comfortable," he finally stated quietly.

It wasn't to disturb those around him. At times, the group simply seemed to withdraw into their own groups and little 'bubbles', in a sense. Waking Beltway was the least of his worries, after all.

Hatter did seem to draw into this more affectionate sides, wanting rather close contact. More times then not, he had been one to push her away. For some reason, he didn't feel too inclined to do that this time around. He couldn't put his finger on why but left it be. Some things were better not to question.

Bambi lifted her head again. Why did he seem so keen into coaxing her into speaking. It wasn't like she was anything important. Just a hostage to be used as a convenience and a scapegoat. Why bother? It left curiosity bubbling in her and she quickly had to quash it.

She glanced back toward him. He was engrossed in his work and once again, she was left a little uncertain of what to say. She gnawed at the inside of her lip, surprised it hadn't started bleeding yet throughout the events of that day.

Eventually, her gaze drifted back, if only a brief glance. Curiosity could overwhelm her at times.

"Why do you seem so keen on getting me to talk?" she finally asked.

There it was, her voice seemed to return out of no where, as soft and flat as it was. It always managed to surprise her in some manner. She could never place why. It simply did.

She felt that it was a legitimate question as well. He might not answer at all and she'd fall back into a familiar silence. She didn't mind that fact, if only to clear her thoughts again.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Nothing new was cropping up on the news feeds that they followed. Perhaps they'd posted all that they could for the night. Hatter didn't so much mind that idea, it just meant that they didn't know enough to get everything out in the open. No doubt any of those that remained from Umbrella still walking around free didn't want connections traced back to them somehow.

Vector was prodding the hostage to talk nearby though Hatter paid it no attention. Someone was keeping an eye on her and Vector wasn't the type who needed watching was it was. Beltway's snoring could be heard, some louder than others. It was just as easily tuned out.

"You seem content yourself," she noted in return once Spectre spoke up.

True enough he hadn't shrugged her off or pulled away. While Hatter was curious as to why she wouldn't question it, not out loud. Usually she'd have to go and bother Beltway instead when she was in a more physically intimate mood because Spectre wouldn't indulge her. It was just one of the few things she'd never pushed on others if they didn't want to 'play' along.

Vector wasn't sure how many minutes had passed after he had last spoken. He had already pieced together his pistol, setting it aside carefully. He wouldn't mess with his assault rifle tonight. His eyes were heavy with the need for sleep and in that state he'd make any sort of little mistakes that he'd pay for dearly later.

Other than Beltway's snores every noise they heard was quiet. Vector preferred it that way over all the noise from earlier. It wasn't until Bambi spoke up did he raise his gaze, a brow arched.

"Better than leaving you to sit and mope," he scoffed lightly.

In his head it was a better option anyways. At least this way she was preoccupied and wasn't thinking about running off or trying to attack one of them, as foolish as either would be. Some threw caution to the wind and though she hadn't yet those who grew desperate were often more likely to.

He spared her another glance, taking note of the confusion on her face. Was it really so hard a concept to grasp? Then again she was a hostage, she was probably more prepared to be tugged around and locked in closets or something. Vector snorted at that.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:48 pm

Nothing new could be seen and for the moment, Spectre pushed the laptop away. He'd wait until morning. They'd be off as quickly as they could as it was. There was very little time to simply laze about, though he had little doubts some wished for those times to return.

He glanced back brief toward Hatter. A curious expression had marred on her features, no doubt wondering why he allowed her to linger this long. He resisted a snort at that. He couldn't quite explain it himself. It could have simply been his mood or the change. He wasn't quite sure.

"That's...uncommon now a days," he answered after a few moments. "I suppose...I wouldn't...argue it."

Being content or even having some peace on and off was a rare thing anymore. He enjoyed it while it lasted, with or without anyone else. It was a simple change this time, Hatter lingering so closely to him. For once, it wasn't minded.

"It can be...nice...once in a while." he finally admitted, scoffing toward the end of it.

Spectre had never been this type of person before. Once in a while, it wasn't such a horrible thing. He decided to leave it best at that.

The reply came after a few moments though Bambi didn't so much mind that. His words did however. True enough, she was confused by them. She glanced away, resisting a scoff.

Did he expect her to feel any better about it? Somehow be happy or have some kind of lift in her mood. Distract her from whatever thoughts she might have had that would keep her awake?

Despite herself, she couldn't help but feel a little miffed by it. Her patience was thin. Ordinarily it wouldn't be a problem. Like anyone else, she had a breaking point, she got angry. But she was able to quash these kinds of things with time alone. Now, that didn't seem like it would be a possibility in the future.

She turned her head, looking at nothing in particular. Her thoughts were abuzz, one passing by quicker then the other. She wasn't sure what to think anymore. She wasn't dense enough to try anything but at the same time, wanted to vent all the same.

Eventually, she heaved a heavy sigh and left it at that. She couldn't change how she felt now or the situation she was in.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:46 am

Hatter was quiet as Spectre pushed the laptop away, not bothering to power it down just yet. It would be charging overnight anyways, she supposed. They all had things down to an art when it came to being on the run at this point, after all.

Catching the look on Spectre's face when he glanced back at her she couldn't resist a scoff of her own. Sometimes he was a little too easy to read, especially when he didn't have the gas mask on to hide his expressions away. Or maybe it was only because she paid enough attention to him to be able to discern the littler things about him by now that she was able to do so.

"What? You don't like being on the run or something?" she taunted.

She hummed shortly in answer to his own confession, a little caught off guard by it. Spectre never just admitted to anything like this. Again, Hatter had to wonder what the occasion was for it tonight. Honestly, Hatter wasn't quite sure what to say back. Something like this? She didn't want to pick and prod at him. It was rare enough to see from Spectre, Hatter wasn't about to make it even more so.

After several long moments passed Hatter finally said, "Looks like I'm not the only one feeling a little human lately."

Vector shrugged when Bambi didn't respond. It was no business of his if she did or not though it would have given him something to do. He spared another glance Spectre and Hatter's way. It seemed like there wasn't anything pressing on their search over there, considering how the laptop had been discarded at some point.

Out of boredom Vector began to move the duffel bags, sure to keep everyone's things separated. They didn't need to be scrambling for their gear if it came to it in the middle of the night or in the morning. There was no way of knowing if they'd be found again so soon, after all.

It was a simple task, even if they had thrown everything every which way before. Even then Beltway and Hatter had managed to aim in the general direction of all their things. Vector snorted at that but otherwise said nothing.

Only when that was done did he glance over at the still awake pair. Both had a habit of looking as if they weren't doing anything and still keep an ear or eye out around them. Vector hoped they'd keep that up with their hostage as he settled onto the edge of the only other bed.

"I'm getting some sleep," he announced to the other two. Hatter pulled herself away from Spectre at that, situating herself so that she could keep a better eye on Bambi. Vector noted the way she still lingered near Spectre, however.

With that said he laid back, hands linked behind his head. His shoes remained on, as had Beltway's. They had long since grown used to sleeping with them on, ready to leap up into action if it was called for.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:26 pm

Spectre snorted in amusement over her reply. He didn't think any of them wanted to be on the run. It had been a bit of a joke however and he left it at that. They'd all chosen this life. They simply had to walk with it.

"Perhaps I am," he answered in response to her other statement.

It was a simple one. At times, they all felt 'human'. That feeling could sneak up on them every once in a while. It seemed it had done just that for him as well. Perhaps it was simply her mood rubbing off on him. He couldn't begin to guess.

He lifted his head when Vector spoke up. Snorting slightly, his attention would turn on their hostage. She wasn't doing much of anything, not talking, not moving. Remained where she was, still as if waiting on something to happen. He shook his head at that but left it be.

"Was never...keen on...babysitting." he finally stated quietly.

Still, she wasn't posing much of a threat as it was. It was all only for precautions sake. He briefly glanced toward Hatter as she situated herself to better watch the girl and wondered what was going through her mind in those short moments.

Bambi didn't spare much of a glance in his direction as he started to get up and move around. She didn't see too much of a point. She knew where she stood and she left it at that. That was the rational thing, after all. She knew who held the 'power' here. She didn't need to be shown again.

She didn't feel any relief when he settled down. The other two would be keeping and eye on her. While they had remained on their own for a time, she wasn't sure if they'd break out and start pestering her as well.

She hoped that wasn't the case but given the circumstances, it was hard to tell.

Bambi was left to her thoughts once again, looking at nothing in particular. Too many thoughts whirled in her head to really feel any need to sleep.

She'd remain awake until she either drifted off on her own or forced herself. Either case, she couldn't see happening any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Hatter hummed, glancing his way briefly. Whatever mood he was in it was a bit of a strange one. He was leaving little confessions left and right tonight and Hatter wasn't sure what to make about it. Whatever was making Spectre this open with her Hatter wouldn't question it out loud.

It wasn't the idea that he felt human at times that left her curious. As he had said before, they all felt it, whether they admitted it or not. No, it this more open side of Spectre that was sending Hatter searching silently for answers that she wouldn't get.

"Well, normally I'd suggest dropping protocol and indulging in given names but," she trailed off meaningfully, well aware of their hostage. It wouldn't do them any good if she caught any of their real names. That happening would only work against them in the long run as it was.

She couldn't stop the scoff that escaped her when he muttered about babysitting. Vector had already made himself comfortable on the other bed, slipping into sleep quite easily. By that point Hatter had already maneuvered around so that she could keep an eye on the room in a whole.

Nudging Spectre with her shoulder she answered, "You'd probably just let the kid stick a fork in socket or something."

At least to her it seemed that way. Spectre was the kind of guy to just let someone learn something the hard way, to ingrain the lesson in their head — assuming whoever it was lived. Hatter could only imagine that it would end up the same way if he ever was in charge of any kids for God knows what reason.

It didn't seem like they'd be having much trouble with the hostage as it was. She seemed content just sitting where she was, trying to keep herself awake.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Spectre snorted slightly at the suggestion. While it might have been something, the woman across the room didn't look like she fancied getting to 'know' any of them. It was as it should be, the way he saw it. At one point or another, she could easily be discarded.

"I doubt she...would be...interested in names." was his simple response.

Having barely spoken up in the hours that had passed, he knew better then to go poking at her. She might have been calm and quiet now but who knew how she would react later. He would leave it best, watch from a distance. It was what he did best.

He grunted when she lightly jammed an elbow into his side. Despite himself, he couldn't help but smirk at her words. It was a bit of twisted sense of humor. He never minded that kind of thing.

"They'd...learn faster that way." he responded with a soft chuckle.

Something told him that she had expected some kind of answer like that as well. It wasn't uncommon of him, after all. If one had known him, he wasn't all that hard to read.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:48 pm

Hatter rolled her eyes, shaking her head and leaning against Spectre's back again. She wasn't about to correct Spectre on something so trivial as misinterpreting what exactly she meant. It was an easy thing to get crossed around, after all. Small potatoes, she decided.

She couldn't stop the the amused scoff that escaped her at his answer. It was nice to hear Spectre joking back, even if it was subdued. In all honesty, it was a refreshing change from the more boisterous and loud Beltway.

"I fear for any children you bring into the world," she carried on teasingly.

Cautiously, she tossed a look toward the other woman. If their hushed conversation and rather laid back attitude to this whole situation was bothering her now she wasn't showing it. At least she's not causing trouble. With that she turned back to Spectre, wondering what he had in mind to pass the time until it was time for Beltway and Vector to be roused for watch.

"I can see it now," Hatter continued, "little Spectre Jr. getting into 'daddy's' gun case!"

She leaned forward just enough to catch Spectre's expression. It was always interesting to see the features change to whatever he said though or reacted with.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:17 am

Spectre let her lean against his side again. It was becoming less and less of an annoyance, when he allowed these kinds of things to slip by. Once in a while, it wasn't a bad thing, he figured. They didn't have much contact aside from each other, so why not every once in a while?

He hummed in response as she joked about a child, keeping his gaze fixated on the woman on the other end of the room. She hadn't so much as twitched in the time that had passed. No doubt, she'd grow restless at some point in time. They all did.

Spectre turned his gaze toward Hatter again, his nose scrunching at the mention of a little him running about. He shook his head at that, snorting.

"Children...are not my...forte." he answered, his tone as 'light' as he could manage. "That seems...more of your...expertise."

It was a light joke, of course. He had no idea if she was good with children or not. She could have easily taken it the wrong way, simply imply that he said it because she was a woman. Whatever she did, it wouldn't be too big of a deal to him.

She was on to take any 'offence' and either go off on her own or use it against the offender. It was a common song and dance. They all knew it came once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:34 am

It was becoming less and less of a surprise that Spectre allowed the light contact the more it happened. Hatter did briefly wonder if the trend would continue or if it was a one time deal. She supposed she'd find out eventually or rather she'd just leave him be about it unless he said something about it.

Glancing around she began checking around for a pad of paper and a pen. She could at least doodle or jot down things that needed be to done or gotten for the long run. The nearest one was on a table several feet away. She grunted at that, putting it off instead.

When Spectre snorted she turned back to catch the tail end of the look on his face. She couldn't stop the snickering that escaped her, shoulders shaking with the effort of reeling them back in. It was quickly stopped at the situation being turned around on her.

Sobering she shook her head, not even able to recall the last time she'd awkwardly had to deal with a kid. It had been a relative's kid and even then Hatter had had little inkling as to what to do or say with him. The idea of her having any sort of expertise on children was laughable in itself.

"No. Nope. No." Another long moment of her shaking her head passed before she finally stopped, running a hand over her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:48 am

Spectre only spared a small glance as she went about looking for some item. In places like this, things were left behind or set out for another's entertainment. As cheap as the place was, some at least had that much in mind.

Whatever she had in mind seemed to be shoved to the side for the time being. Her focus remained on the conversation and half watched Bambi.

He glanced back toward her when she started snickering again. Whatever the woman thought on the other end of the room, he couldn't begin to wonder. She had looked away, maybe feeling confused or perhaps thinking she was intruding. He snorted at that.

"You seem to take my....potential pains well," he joked, tilting his head slightly.

Spectre watched as she sobered, shaking her head and running a hand over her mouth. He scoffed a little at that. He'd either pressed a little too much or she simply was being honest. Either way, the small conversation seemed to be quashed for the moment and he didn't know how to start it up again. He'd never needed to, never had been the social type.

So he sat and waited, wondering what would come out of all of this next.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:11 am

Hatter caught a glimpse of Bambi turning away from them though Hatter didn't dwell on it. So long as she wasn't causing trouble for any of them then Hatter would leave her to her devices for the time being. Spectre seemed to follow the same line of thinking as he did nothing in turn.

"'Potential,' huh?" she prodded, nudging him again. "Does that mean there are any future plans there we should know about, Spectre?"

It was a light jest though she did have to wonder how he'd respond to that one. The topic of families was never one that had ever been brought up — past families or potential future ones. It just wasn't something none of them ever planned for. Lupo had had a family before but no one ever asked her what became of them and she never spoke of them before the whole mess at the tail end of Raccoon City had happened.

The conversation had seemed to draw to a close to that, Hatter unsure of how to respond to any sort of 'expertise' she might have on kids. Eventually she leaned more fully against him, resting her head against the back of his shoulder. She was tired but she'd manage to keep herself awake until it was Beltway and Vector's turn to take watch.

Finally she murmured, "Speaking of future plans, what do you have in mind after our little excursion against the remnants of Umbrella?"

Hatter kept her voice down, low enough to ensure that Bambi would not hear her. It didn't look like she was listening, perhaps even dozing on and off over there, btu Hatter felt it would be better to be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Manic
Zer0
Zer0
Manic

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:18 pm

Spectre couldn't help but snort. Of course she'd latch on to that one, shoot it back at him. He shouldn't have expected any less. She was that type of person who latched onto words and used them against others, mostly for humors sake. It wasn't a bad thing when everyone was in the right mood.

"You seem...entirely too interested...in what I will do in the future," was his simply response.

Not that it was a bad thing. If they ever did achieve their goal, the future for them was a sure thing. Or at least, that was the hope. That seemed a long way off however. There was no telling if or even when that day would come.

He paused, mulling over her next question. It had been a rather quiet one, most likely due to the woman sitting across the room. She seemed to be drifting in and out of sleep. He doubted it would be long until she finally drifted off, leaving the others with very little to worry about.

Finally, Spectre glanced back toward her, offering a shrug. "I suppose...I've yet to...figure that much out." he replied. "Hard...to imagine a life...different from this one."

True enough, it had been. His entire life had been centered around black mail and dangerous work. Trying to adjust to the straight and narrow, he doubted he'd make it. It would be sorted out eventually but for the moment, he worried about the here and now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]   [RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RE RP] My Apocalypse [Reserved]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next