AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Tips on Writing One Shots

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Tips on Writing One Shots 2nged5x

Tips on Writing One Shots Empty
PostSubject: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:45 pm

It's been a long time since anyone has posted in the Writing Advice section, so I figured I'd throw something in here. Just a few tips for those who have trouble writing one shots.

Alright, we'll start this list out:

• Before starting, think of a theme. This will help get ideas to write the one shot.

• Make sure the length is reasonable. Five thousand or more words isn't too bad. When it's going to ten thousand or more words, it might be best to split the one shot into a 'two shot' or more. This will keep the reader from becoming too overwhelmed from having to read a very lengthy one shot.

• Unless it's necessary, don't mention your own Oc within the one shot. This can make the reader feel as if you've glossed over their own character and made your own more important.

• Likewise, try to keep the focus of the one shot on the Oc and canon character or the OTP, if that's what you're into. If it's not focus on the Oc and canon character, the reader can be unsatisfied with the one shot.

• Get to know the Oc of the person who is requesting from you. If they have info or a story or something you can read up on, that will help you understand how they act and feel. Doing this will give you an idea of how that Oc reacts in certain situations, let alone their personality in general. If there's not enough info, ask the person who's requesting. It can't hurt to try and get extra info to help you.

• If you don't feel confident in writing for the Oc's love interest, don't write the one shot. You could make this love interest too OOC and this could make the person who requested unsatisfied with the work.

• Look over your work or consult a beta-reader. Fixing little mistakes can make the one shot easier to read and more fluid.

• Always keep in mind that you are not writing for yourself but another person. That person might be different from you and react different to other situations. If you're putting yourself into their Oc, you're molding that Oc into something that is not what they created. This could cause the reader to be unsatisfied with what you've written.

And that is all I can think of for now. If I think of anything more or if I get any suggestions to add, I will do so.

I hope this helps for what I did list out!
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 am

Hmm, I've read this and I think you've covered everything but here's an additional idea for you to think of: what about writing style? block texting paragraphs? that sort of thing?

Just giving a suggestion to think over for what you might like to add. Tea Time
Back to top Go down
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/23713293/my-rp-facts-and-ru
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PokéPartner : Tips on Writing One Shots 509

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:22 am

02041992Beck wrote:
Hmm, I've read this and I think you've covered everything but here's an additional idea for you to think of: what about writing style? block texting paragraphs? that sort of thing?

Giant blocks of text? I think that goes without saying that they should be avoided, paragraphs exist for a reason and make things easy to read.

Other than that writing styles can vary things up. For instance I tend to add a tilde (~) to dialogue to show a playful tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:40 am

I think that would fall under proof reading or consulting a beta-reader as well. Like Fang said, that's generally something one should avoid in general - common sense. If someone doesn't that, they obviously don't know how to double space their paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:43 am

Mad Hatter's Passion wrote:
02041992Beck wrote:

Giant blocks of text? I think that goes without saying that they should be avoided, paragraphs exist for a reason and make things easy to read.

Other than that writing styles can vary things up. For instance I tend to add a tilde (~) to dialogue to show a playful tone of voice.
well I used to not separate character speech from whats happening in a oneshot until someone told me that it doesn't look tidy and such like that. So I decided to try the new writing style that I am using recently cause block texting it all like I was doing was making it not easy to read.

Exactly, I started using that recently and ah so that is what that symbol is called. I used to put three of those between sections of a oneshot until I stopped using the block text styles.

If it's okay with you, could we talk of this in a private message?
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:45 am

Little Bird wrote:
I think that would fall under proof reading or consulting a beta-reader as well. Like Fang said, that's generally something one should avoid in general - common sense. If someone doesn't that, they obviously don't know how to double space their paragraphs.
I didn't want to admit it but that is true too; I was going to say of that, that it might go into beta reading. Yeah, and I've been doing my hardest to keep up the improvement I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 pm

02041992Beck wrote:

well I used to not separate character speech from whats happening in a oneshot until someone told me that it doesn't look tidy and such like that. So I decided to try the new writing style that I am using recently cause block texting it all like I was doing was making it not easy to read.

Exactly, I started using that recently and ah so that is what that symbol is called. I used to put three of those between sections of a oneshot until I stopped using the block text styles.

I don't understand how you can even go about block texting everything up like that. Even when I was a horrid Suethor I had enough sense to use paragraphs in the least.

Yeah, we have a bbcode for that now.

Code:
[hr]
is a great section breaker when you use it in your works on the forum now.

Why? We're having a perfectly sensible conversation here about the topic at hand.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 pm

02041992Beck wrote:

I don't understand how you can even go about block texting everything up like that. Even when I was a horrid Suethor I had enough sense to use paragraphs in the least.

Code:
[hr]

Why? We're having a perfectly sensible conversation here about the topic at hand.
but I'm not using block text in my oneshots anymore. Talking to you is awkward, it really is :'( it always has been; I get scared when talking with you.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:13 pm

02041992Beck wrote:

Code:
[hr]

I just find private messaging a lot easier for solving things in discussions is all Depressed there's no problem with liking a certain way of talking to a person is there?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:15 pm

02041992Beck wrote:

Code:
[hr]

but I'm not using block text in my oneshots anymore. Talking to you is awkward, it really is :'( it always has been; I get scared when talking with you.
The page breaker is used for more than just those who don't break up their paragraphs. They can indicate a change in scene or a passage of time being skipped over. In that way it gives the reader an indication that something is changing and separates the last section from the new one. It's less jarring that way.

If I'm so scary than wouldn't you rather continue talking to me out in the open? Makes more sense to me that way because if I were to lash out it'd be in a place where everyone can see it rather than in PMs.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:20 pm

02041992Beck wrote:

Code:
[hr]

The page breaker is used for more than just those who don't break up their paragraphs. They can indicate a change in scene or a passage of time being skipped over. In that way it gives the reader an indication that something is changing and separates the last section from the new one. It's less jarring that way.

If I'm so scary than wouldn't you rather continue talking to me out in the open? Makes more sense to me that way because if I were to lash out it'd be in a place where everyone can see it rather than in PMs.
I would like to show an example of what my writing style in oneshots is like recently...although I'm nervous to even show to you...Bawling I just don't feel like I can... I want to but...oh...damn it all why do I always have to shake when trying to answer you? Depressed
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:24 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
I would like to show an example of what my writing style in oneshots is like recently...although I'm nervous to even show to you...Bawling I just don't feel like I can... I want to but...oh...damn it all why do I always have to shake when trying to answer you? Depressed
Now, see, we're trailing into territory that you always use to keep a conversation going and then don't even listen.

If you want a beta reader you have to open up yourself to critique and you can't just ignore it. If you want to improve you have to get a thick skin and not take things personally.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:29 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
Now, see, we're trailing into territory that you always use to keep a conversation going and then don't even listen.

If you want a beta reader you have to open up yourself to critique and you can't just ignore it. If you want to improve you have to get a thick skin and not take things personally.
why you not even caring for how I'm feeling? I'm feeling like giving up on my writing...I really do. All I said was that I would like to show an example of what my oneshot writing is like now, and you say that to me? :'(
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:34 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
why you not even caring for how I'm feeling? I'm feeling like giving up on my writing...I really do. All I said was that I would like to show an example of what my oneshot writing is like now, and you say that to me? :'(
Lady, don't guilt manipulate me. I know exactly how it feels to think your work is lower than dirt. Either you open yourself up to constructive criticism from others, take it and improve with the advice given or you don't and forever remain at the skill level you are now. Me considering your feelings on the matter has nothing to do with any of that.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:40 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
Lady, don't guilt manipulate me. I know exactly how it feels to think your work is lower than dirt. Either you open yourself up to constructive criticism from others, take it and improve with the advice given or you don't and forever remain at the skill level you are now. Me considering your feelings on the matter has nothing to do with any of that.
I'm not, I'm not well and when not well I can't be stay calm like I normally can. I can take advice on board, you can ask Oki that too; it's just I'm not well, I'm sorry. But my writing style has changed recently thanks to someone helping me by over on emailing. It's just when I have a flu or not well that my mental side of me goes loopy.

I'm not wanting to go professional with my story writing, it's just an hobby I have and enjoy doing. It's nothing serious and professional as in wanting to be an author. No but why be so cold?
Back to top Go down
Rekka Pop
Axton
Axton
Rekka Pop

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:44 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
I'm not, I'm not well and when not well I can't be stay calm like I normally can. I can take advice on board, you can ask Oki that too; it's just I'm not well, I'm sorry. But my writing style has changed recently thanks to someone helping me by over on emailing. It's just when I have a flu or not well that my mental side of me goes loopy.

I'm not wanting to go professional with my story writing, it's just an hobby I have and enjoy doing. It's nothing serious and professional as in wanting to be an author. No but why be so cold?
Excuses, excuses. Being sick is no reason to lash out at people and keep your head on your shoulders. You're just whining at me now and hoping someone'll pity you. Besides, from what I hear you don't really take any advice unless it's shoved into your face at least five different times and only then do you really seem to consider it at all.

If it's a hobby then it's clearly something that you like doing, so why not want to improve on it? If you truly enjoy doing something then the want and drive should be there if only for personal satisfaction and pride.

Also because I'm a heartless bastard apparently.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 12:51 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
02041992Beck wrote:

Look, I've already explained the situation to you.

Please don't ask her to talk to me because we literally already are on Skype. We talk daily, all of the time.

As for taking my advice and many others - from what I've noticed, no, there has been no improvement in your writing because you don't listen to what we tell you to do.

Your sentence structure is broken, your Oc's are over powered and still tend to be Sue's. The canon characters are out of character. Your writing is clumsy.

We've told you what to do. I can say that I know Miyu has as well and she's becoming frustrated as well.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:02 pm

can I show a example of what I do in oneshots of lately?

but Oki, the way it was before was a bit heavy for readers to read and what I'm using now is definitely an improvement. I'll take advice still but at the end of the day, it is mine.

And Miyu said in a message reply to me this at one point recently: I saw and I think you've improved a bit. It's nice to see that nothing was in script form or the such as we've had those pop up before.

Last edited by 02041992Beck on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say something)
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:05 pm

02041992Beck wrote:

but Oki, what you told me recently in our messages about my story writing, you told me that I had improved; you said something along those lines, if need be look at page 36 of the one-on-one yugioh roleplay where I started using that new writing style instead of using block text.
No, what I told you was you could improve. I never said that you had.

If you want someone to look at any of your one shots and critique them, post them. I'm not doing it through messages and don't send messages to my staff bothering them as well.

I've read the Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay and no, I saw no improvement there. I'm sorry, there is none. It's the same writing that you've claimed you've improved on. It's still clumsy and it's hard to read and understand.
Back to top Go down
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:19 pm

Little Bird wrote:
02041992Beck wrote:

but Oki, what you told me recently in our messages about my story writing, you told me that I had improved; you said something along those lines, if need be look at page 36 of the one-on-one yugioh roleplay where I started using that new writing style instead of using block text.
No, what I told you was you could improve. I never said that you had.

If you want someone to look at any of your one shots and critique them, post them. I'm not doing it through messages and don't send messages to my staff bothering them as well.

I've read the Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay and no, I saw no improvement there. I'm sorry, there is none. It's the same writing that you've claimed you've improved on. It's still clumsy and it's hard to read and understand.
Okay, I'm giving an example of what shivering here; it's from a word file I have saved on my computer.

But is it in the yugioh one-on-one roleplay that you say that my OCs are like that?

here's the example:

Doctor’s pov-

Opening the door to the tardis and stepping out onto a patio of light green nicely trimmed grass, I looked around seeing a house and this was a back garden and what a fine back garden it was too. The owner even had a swimming pool the size of a tennis court plus a water fountain. This person who lived here had to be quite posh to have a lifestyle such as this one, hearing Rose Tyler from behind me; she was in awe, I could tell by the sound she was making. I turned slowly round smiling at her for I could also tell that she knew where we were.

“This is Edinburgh, Doctor~” Rose paused, growing a tad suspicious and impatient with me, seeing as I was grinning now.

“Ah, well, when I said we were going to be going to Edinburgh I did not say precisely where in Edinburgh. I thought to leave that up to you to guess where,” I said, teasing her.

“Well, it is not like I could guess where. Especially when the Tardis malfunctions,” Rose said, rolling her eyes.

“There is nothing wrong with the Tardis. This is the destination I set for us; it has all gone well and good. Lets go inside, shall we,” I said, going to the back door instead of the front door.

Getting the electronic screwdriver out of my coat and getting an alarming surprise seeing it go up off the scale. What ever that is inside this house was bad, bad news and seeing as this is the house of a well-known author. I was now worried for the author’s daughter, I was detecting a female, a young female presence as well as something else.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Tips on Writing One Shots Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:27 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
Okay, I'm giving an example of what shivering here; it's from a word file I have saved on my computer.

But is it in the yugioh one-on-one roleplay that you say that my OCs are like that?

here's the example:

Doctor’s pov-

Opening the door to the tardis and stepping out onto a patio of light green nicely trimmed grass, I looked around seeing a house and this was a back garden and what a fine back garden it was too. The owner even had a swimming pool the size of a tennis court plus a water fountain. This person who lived here had to be quite posh to have a lifestyle such as this one, hearing Rose Tyler from behind me; she was in awe, I could tell by the sound she was making. I turned slowly round smiling at her for I could also tell that she knew where we were.

“This is Edinburgh, Doctor~” Rose paused, growing a tad suspicious and impatient with me, seeing as I was grinning now.

“Ah, well, when I said we were going to be going to Edinburgh I did not say precisely where in Edinburgh. I thought to leave that up to you to guess where,” I said, teasing her.

“Well, it is not like I could guess where. Especially when the Tardis malfunctions,” Rose said, rolling her eyes.

“There is nothing wrong with the Tardis. This is the destination I set for us; it has all gone well and good. Lets go inside, shall we,” I said, going to the back door instead of the front door.

Getting the electronic screwdriver out of my coat and getting an alarming surprise seeing it go up off the scale. What ever that is inside this house was bad, bad news and seeing as this is the house of a well-known author. I was now worried for the author’s daughter, I was detecting a female, a young female presence as well as something else.
Two things here:

One: Neither of us here knows about Doctor Who and thus can't give an objective critique of it.
Two: This is not the topic for beta reading or examples. The topic for that is here or here.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:31 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
02041992Beck wrote:

here's the example:

Doctor’s pov-

Two things here:

One: Neither of us here knows about Doctor Who and thus can't give an objective critique of it.
Two: This is not the topic for beta reading or examples. The topic for that is here or here.
thank you but that isn't much help sorry, if someone asks for help as creators of the website it should be that the help is given and not have to wait for it someplace else on another link.

Like i said, that was an example as to what I do, I wanted to show proof of what I do, nothing more than that.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Tips on Writing One Shots Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:41 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
thank you but that isn't much help sorry, if someone asks for help as creators of the website it should be that the help is given and not have to wait for it someplace else on another link.

Like i said, that was an example as to what I do, I wanted to show proof of what I do, nothing more than that.
Not the case. We have rules to be followed. If a comment does not adhere to the post that was originally made than it has all rights to be deleted by staff. We have sections set up exactly for the purpose of asking for beta-reading help as you are hoping for now. Use them.

If you fail to adhere to this your comment will be deleted and a mark put on your account. Garner three marks or act out badly enough against staff members and you can be banned for an indefinite amount of time from the site. Your call.

P.S. Don't go whining to another staff member about my call. They will only agree with the decision made as you are breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
02041992Beck
Marcus
Marcus
02041992Beck

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:48 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
02041992Beck wrote:

Not the case. We have rules to be followed. If a comment does not adhere to the post that was originally made than it has all rights to be deleted by staff. We have sections set up exactly for the purpose of asking for beta-reading help as you are hoping for now. Use them.

If you fail to adhere to this your comment will be deleted and a mark put on your account. Garner three marks or act out badly enough against staff members and you can be banned for an indefinite amount of time from the site. Your call.

P.S. Don't go whining to another staff member about my call. They will only agree with the decision made as you are breaking rules.
What? just for asking for help? you might as well just ban me from the website then if you think I'm not good enough for it. I work my hardest and try to do better. And I thought youall liked me being on here and at least I haven't given up on the website. I am hopefully to be getting beta-reading help from someone sometime anyway on another website. It's just the shock of what I've heard from Oki, I trusted her.. I still do in a way...

It seems to me that you just want to kick me off the website for good. I've not sworn or snapped, and if it seems that way I'm sorry cause I have been reasoning and nothing more. :(

This isn't a call though, it's a message... Why do you call it a call?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 1:57 pm

02041992Beck wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:
02041992Beck wrote:

What? just for asking for help? you might as well just ban me from the website then if you think I'm not good enough for it. I work my hardest and try to do better. And I thought youall liked me being on here and at least I haven't given up on the website. I am hopefully to be getting beta-reading help from someone sometime anyway on another website. It's just the shock of what I've heard from Oki, I trusted her.. I still do in a way...

It seems to me that you just want to kick me off the website for good. I've not sworn or snapped, and if it seems that way I'm sorry cause I have been reasoning and nothing more. :(

This isn't a call though, it's a message... Why do you call it a call?
Meranda, that is enough! Do not disrespect my staff, do you understand me? Do no accuse them of trying to get you kicked off because that's not what's happening here! You're starting to become an instigator and trying to pick a fight. Whether you believe it or not, you are causing problems too.

If you want to cope and attitude, I can give you a warning. You are clearly just trying to pick a fight now. And because of that, I will give you a warning.

Like I had said, she tells it like it is and if you can't handle that, don't ask for any help at all or find someone else who's willing to dish it out. Because clearly you are not listening to her or myself.

I'm done with this nonsense and if it's reported that there are any more problems, I will handle it myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips on Writing One Shots   Tips on Writing One Shots Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tips on Writing One Shots
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next