AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}

Go down 
+2
Wandering Leo
MadHattersPassion
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Zer0 had nodded in response to Larissa, surprised that she had caught on to his way of speech so quickly. Had taken Salvador and Axton a good long while to even notice he was speaking in a fixed pattern. Or perhaps they didn't care.

Gypsy mentioned it at one point, whether she knew it was a haiku or no was still as mystery. The walls of Sanctuary reflected off of Zer0's helmet as he watched it, the hum in the distance getting louder and louder. He did not know how the city was set up nor how to find Gypsy once he explored.

The unidentified sound continued to roar from where ever it was, Zer0 struggled to ignore it. In till, of course, it reared its vexing pink head around the corner and skidded through the snow. A girl sat in the seat, blinking dumbly as if in shock, a familiar accent shouted vulgarities and empty threats.

'Interesting.' Zer0 had severely doubted he'd run into Salvador again. From his place across from Axton, Zer0 watched Larissa speak to the driver, Banshee, before speaking with the guard outside of Sanctuary.

With a hidden sidelong glace, Zer0 studied Axton and Banshee, anything to keep his mind busy while Larissa spoke. Axton's gaze never left her and he had seemed extremely eager to show off his skills. No doubt to show off.

The doors opened slowly and ultimately anticlimactically, the pink runner whisked lazily through the door. The driver, Banshee, seemed to have the same idea. Her eyes scanned Axton before resting on his own.

She tensed before looking away as the vehicle disappeared within the door and he was eager to follow Axton and Larissa in.

{X}

Banshee lifted herself up from the drivers seat, hands clutching the bare metal bars that served as a frame. Covering her eyes before squinting out at the the waving figure with a chuckle,“Ah, Larissa, long time no see!”

With a nod towards the still steaming Vault Hunter, she shrugged, “Can't be helped when you leave a welcome wagon like this.”

She gestured from the blood splattered snow to either of the men that flanked each side of Larissa, cocking an eyebrow, both were a mystery to her. Wouldn't doubt it being some more of those missing vault hunters. She sighed then, bangs blowing up as she exhaled, story of her life.

Larissa waved them both off towards the side, making just enough room for her runner to squeeze through. With a turn of her waist, Banshee faced her distraught companion and shrugged. Wasn't her fault her fellow Crimson Raiders got ahead of her.

To say he was distraught would be an understatement, poor guy was practically fuming.

With a cross between a chuckle and a snort, Banshee dropped back into the drivers seat, “You look absolutely devastated, trust me we'll run into more bandits.”

After a few words with Lieutenant Davis, Larissa was signaling the obnoxious tank in. Banshee coasted the vehicle slowly down the road, nodding to Larissa and eying the two newcomers.

One was of a fairly well build; chiseled jaw, not too bad on the eyes, looked the soldier type. Or, at least, what a soldier should look like, not like the ragamuffins the Crimson Raiders had.

The other was completely masked and a gangly mass of height and limps, the mask made her feel uneasy. Reminded her of the psychos, she physically tensed. She was relieved as she finally passed through the gates.

Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
Nerdster
Claptrap
Claptrap
Nerdster

DigiPartner : Patamon
PokéPartner : {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 576

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 4:06 pm

Can I join? Beggar
Back to top Go down
http://colorslive.com/author?id=122004
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Gypsy rocked from the balls of her feet to her heels, waiting on the gates to open. She would have hacked the gate herself if she knew it would take this long. She shook her head, starting forward once again.

The gate was opening up now after what seemed like a long wait. A vehicle rolled in first. She recognized Banshee in the drivers seat and offered a brief wave. The man in the gunner seat was unfamiliar to her. She knew that she would learn about them all sooner or later.

There were others that trailed behind afterward. Larissa was chatting with the man Gypsy had seen through the camera. Gypsy halted a few feet away, shoving her hands in her pockets. She felt a little more comfortable at a distance.

"Well, it seems you've brought along quite a party, Larissa." she commented, her tone light. She spared a grin, trying to fain looking comfortable out here.

Glancing in Zer0's direction she spared a brief wave. Seeing him face to face, or rather face to mask, she was rather intrigued. He was taller in person as well, seeming to tower above her.

"Good to see you face to face, Emotes." she called out, letting her hand fall to her side. "I'll guide you around the city, if you'd like."

That was the least she could do and it would get her out of her home for once. She would return later on, perhaps show him where she was if he needed her. If things worked out, she hoped to work with him more. His skills were fascinating and he could do more than she could.

Gypsy kept that to herself for the moment. There was no point in jumping on an opportunity too quickly.

----[x]----

Larissa seemed curious about Zer0 though, that was normal. Zer0 wasn't exactly someone easy to speak with and there was nearly no information on him. Axton wasn't even sure of where this assassin came from.

A shake of his head followed when Larissa muttered to herself. "You get used to it."

That was brushed off for the moment as they started forward. They were able to get into Sanctuary easily. He followed Larissa closely for the time being. Mind as well get acquainted with those outside of the city as well as inside.

He blinked, turning his attention toward the vehicle approaching them. Squinting his eyes, he saw Salvador sitting in the gunner seat. Larissa shouted at the one behind the wheel, seemingly rather amused. He stepped back a little, giving the vehicle room to head in first.

It wasn't long before she turned her attention on him again. He chuckled, a shake of his head following afterward. He was a little disappointed but he'd get another chance.

"I'll get my chance," he answered lightly. "Just you wait. I'll blow your mind."

She looked amused by those words and he grinned as well. At least things were going well in such a short time of meeting. Axton certainly didn't mind that fact and Larissa didn't seem to either. Maybe things could go better for him this time around.

Those thoughts were thrown into the back of his head as the gate opened. The roller headed in first before they trailed behind it. Another girl was waiting on them inside, quite a bit smaller than the people he had seen up to this point. It took all kinds, he figured.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Salvador paid no mind to the girl callin’ out to Banshee or to the two familiar guys near the new girl. Instead he’d hollered and fumed, eventually settling for slumping in his seat, arms crossed and gritting his teeth. He didn’t pay any mind to the shield they passed through or the buildings that reached up past the inner wall that must have further protected this Sanctuary of theirs.

The runner was eventually slowed to a stop, snow and gravel and whatever else might have gotten stuck in its treads crunching as it did. Reluctantly Salvador climbed down from the gunner seat or rather he leaped down being unable to reach foot holds as easily as someone else would have, only to be greeted by an amused Banshee.

He scoffed, arms folded over his chest again. He’d been itchin’ to kill somethin’ smarter ‘n a skag or a bullymong, damnit! And yet he’d been baeaten to the punch, so of course he’d be angry!

“Later ain’t now!” he protested, unaware of just how much alike he was to a tantrum-y child he was at the moment, “I was promised some fuckin’ blood to be spilled!”

Banshee still looked amused about all of it and Salvador scoffed again. She’d strode forward then, prob’ly leading the way to this Crimson Raiders of hers. He followed without a word on the matter, sparing a moment to glare sullenly back at the trio that was making their way through the gate. He wasn’t sure which one it was but he’d be a little pissy with ‘em for a while, at least until he got distracted by somethin’ else.

“Got a place ‘round here where a guy can get a beer or somethin’?” he finally asked, glancing around.

Banshee was leading him though Salvador had never been to Sanctuary, never had a need to head this way before.  The buildings were in better shape than a lot of places he’d been to, then again they all seemed to keep the bandits and psychos away, too. That had to’ve helped somethin’ fierce.

----[x]----
Larissa offered a chuckle to Banshee. She was always a fairly easygoing woman to get along with, so long as she wasn’t riled up in some way. “Well, I’ll keep it to you to keep him in line than, huh?” she teased back ignoring the curse slung her way from that man.

With that said turned to Axton to carry on their conversation. When she’d glanced Zer0’s way he seemed content to stay to himself a good distance away. How he’d gotten here, well, Larissa would poke around for that information later. For now he wasn’t causing trouble and seemed intent to help on some level.

Axton had a nice laugh and Larissa was already quite fond of the way his eyes seemed to soften when he laughed. Larissa shook the thought away, there wasn’t any need to be dwelling on things like that. That was the way you grew fond of people and the last one she’d gotten attached to, well, he’d had no interest in her in that light.

“Oh, that right?” she said, gesturing for him to follow her into Sanctuary. Private Jessup would get the inner gate open by the time they got there. “I look forward to seeing you in action then, soldier.”

While they walked Larissa’s eyes flickered up to the Hyperion tech hovering in the sky. Hopefully their shields would withstand another blow from them when their timed strike came again. She had to wonder if anyone had found a solution to their weakened shield battery problem yet or not.

Ahead of them Banshee and the man with her had exited the runner, heading into Sanctuary. At the innermost gate there was another woman that Larissa recognized, one that Larissa didn’t often see outside of her house. She didn’t dwell on it, sometimes she felt it important to come out and about, now must have been one of those times.

“We’ll get you acquainted with Sanctuary’s finest, Axton,” she said, glancing at him, “you’ll be working with a lot of us here.”

[[OOC: Confession time; I'm still gung-ho to get to the Mordecai fluff later but I'm really liking the dynamic we have between Axton and Larissa. Makes me kinda sad at the same time that I get excited at the idea of getting that love traingle in.]]
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:44 am

Sanctuary certainly lived up to it's name. Between the two gates and the mild security, it would take quite a lot of man power for the bandits and psychos to get in. Hyperian on the other hand would probably be another story, Zer0 looked up to the floating H in the sky at the thought.

Looking back he noticed that past the parked runner a ways was a young women. He approached lightly, falling in step with Larissa and Axton. It seemed Banshee and Salvador had already wandered off.

That could only mean the young women could be Gypsy. She exchanged a few words with Larissa, smiled softly before turning to Zer0. Sure enough her tone, despite being clearer, was definitely unique to Gypsy.

She waved and greeted him by that nickname. He returned her wave, crimson smile coming from his helmet. He stepped closer, noting just how tiny she was in person. Although that could just be due to his own obnoxious height.

“It is a pleasure,” He extended his hand to shake hers.

The size difference was very apparent, as well as his missing digit. He let his hands fall to his side after shaking hers.

He considered her offer, Sanctuary was a new place to discover. While he was used to doing things alone it would be interesting to be guided around for once.

“If you please Gypsy, it would be great company, show me around.”

{x}

Banshee had only snorted in response, he was acting like an unruly child. It was all hilarious to her; the man looked like he could rip a skag in half and instead all he does is bicker like an old maid. She didn't ponder further on the matter as she lead Salvador through the twists and turns of Sanctuary, sparring a wave and smile to Gypsy as she passed.

Despite being a resident, nine times out of ten she couldn't even find the center of town. Luckily, this wasn't one of those days, she could only imagine how he'd feel about being led in circles. For once her compass was pointing her just where she wanted to go, Crimson Raiders H.Q.

Unfortunately, he had something else in mind. Moxii's wasn't too far off from where they were now but, Banshee needed to get home. For a couple of reasons. For one, she didn't have any money on her and she always liked to tip Moxii to hear the latest gossip. Not to mention bone tired.

It probably wouldn't be a smart move on her part to arrive empty handed either, Roland would want to meet the Vault Hunters before all else. Not just hear that while his trusty Crimson Raider got one in Sanctuary, he may be too intoxicated to talk to. Yeah, no, that'd make her look bad.

“Sure, I know a place,” She shrugged her shoulders, “I'm not much of a drinker but it's all Sanctuary's got, so I assume it's the best.”

“But, I think you should get to H.Q before anything else.” She stopped then, turning to face Salvador for his reply.

Standing this close he actually wasn't too far from her own height. Funny, that must be why he's so jacked. Must be hard to be a guy who stands just under the average height of women.

{{OOC: It's gonna make that love triangle that much more fun frustrating~}}

Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 9:29 pm

Gypsy only received a glance in response from Larissa. Gypsy merely shrugged about it and turned her attention toward Zer0. Some didn't recognize her or felt no need to stop and talk given she was always tucked away in her home. It wasn't important and she didn't dwell on it for long.

She couldn't help but grin when that familiar emoticon appeared over that mask again. Gypsy would try to keep an eye out for that. If this was his way to expressing emotions, she would keep a note of it.

It seemed he took a moment to size her up. Gypsy knew she wasn't much to look at, scrawny as she was. Combat wasn't something she typically focused on, comfortable where she was as a hacker.

She let her hand slip into his own, finding a missing digit but said nothing of it. More or less, she was used to the oddities that she saw in Sanctuary. In a way, he and these others were no different.

"Something told me I wouldn't need to worry about you, friend," she commented, allowing her hand to fall back to her side when he released it. "I hope your allies are much in the same. People are already putting a lot of stock in all of you."

He seemed to mull over her offer after. It was difficult to tell without any little emoticon appearing over his mask. She couldn't help but feel a tinge of curiosity of what lay behind that mask. It left an air of mystery about him.

Eventually, he accepted the offer. She found herself a little glad, starting them off. Sanctuary was a rather big place despite the constant threat from Hyperion.

"We don't have much," she explained, motioning to him briefly. "Though, given our situation, it's better than where most would be."

She tipped her head back slightly, watching the large 'H' before she glanced away. Gypsy tried to run through the areas that they would need to see. There were several and if there was anything new, she hadn't been informed of it. She wasn't out enough to figure out that much.

"You'll have to forgive me," she carried on. "I'm not often out and about on the streets."

----[x]----

Axton watched the brief banter between Larissa and the girl named Banshee. There seemed to be a colorful amount of people here already and he doubted he'd met half of them. The bandits alone were an odd amount. These people could be just as bad, for all he knew.

He spared a quick glance around before his attention was on Larissa again. Really, she was a pretty woman and it surprised him a little to see her here. He was sure there were others as well, no doubt. Handsome Jack had made quite a few enemies.

A chuckle slipped passed him when she continued the brief banter. At least she wasn't incapable of joking around, despite their current situation.

"You'll see it in time," he joked in return. "Got to be patient."

He followed after her easily, his stride longer than her own. Falling into step was a simple thing. Once, he noticed her gaze flicker to the giant 'H' floating in the sky. A frown tugged at his lips but it was a momentary thing. Her attention pulled away from it, whatever she thought left unsaid for the moment.

Axton couldn't begin to guess the damage Hyperion caused to these people much less Larissa herself. That information was for herself until she decided to share it. Axton wouldn't push if that made her feel uncomfortable.

He spared a glance ahead, watching as Banshee and Salvador exited the runner. Zer0 was with a scrawny looking woman as well. Funny how that one was actually paying a little mind to someone. Axton wouldn't have figured him as one to be interested in others.

His gaze flickered back to Larissa when she spoke. A grin tugged at his lips. "Sounds like you're all going to put me to work," he noted lightly in response. "That's fine. I can handle whats going to be thrown at me."

Axton might have been playing off a little over confident but he knew what he was doing. Larissa would no doubt see that in time as well.

[OOC: You're just causing all kinds of problems for yourself here, Fang! It's a tug of war between who you like best~!]
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 10:35 pm

She was scoffin’ at him again though Salvador didn’t bother to get annoyed by it. Seemed like somethin’ that was common around him, maybe he was just that good at gettin’ on people’s nerves. Instead he kept right on pouting and taking in the city. If he was gonna be here awhile might as well get to know the place.

When he asked about alcohol Banshee grew quiet or rather she just stayed quiet. Salvador grunted at that, wonderin’ what she was keepin’ from him. Maybe there wasn’t a bar in this place but considerin’ the look of many of these people Salvador doubted that. Lots of ‘em looked like they needed a drink.

Admittedly his mood perked a little when Banshee finally did admit to a bar being in Sanctuary. It was immediately soured when he was denied being lead there.

Banshee had stopped in her tracks then, halting him too. Salvador blinked up at her, the several inches she had on him forcing him to look up to meet her eyes. Not that that was new, he was always looking up to meet people’s eyes.

“Well hell! Guess I gotta live without,” he harrumphed when he realized she was waiting on his answer. “You’ll owe me later though!”

He shuffled from foot to foot, waiting on her to lead him again. Wherever he was s’posed to wait for this Roland at he wasn’t sure where it’d be. It was just easier following Banshee. Eventually he’d make it a point to learn where everything was in the city.

“Let’s get this show on the road!” he prodded, gesturing for her to start off again. It’d be nice to kick his feet up if he had to wait.

----[x]----
Axton was boasting again though there was a good-natured quality along with the pride. In a way it was a little cute, so long as he didn’t get overbearing about it. Until such a time he could ‘prove’ himself she’d get to know him off the field. She like what she saw of him so far, at least.

“Well, you’ll get a chance to be put through your paces sooner rather than later,” she said, amusement dancing in her eyes. No doubt the time that Roland was back he’d have the new batch of Vault Hunters sent out to do some work. Who better than those who’d survived Handsome Jack’s to be sent out to fight him further? Larissa didn’t want to think about anything that might be holding Roland up from returning, however.

Axton fell instep at her side easily, then again he was a bit taller than her, his stride longer. Banshee had already lead Salvador away and it looked as if Zer0 had gone to greet Gypsy. Larissa would be sure to get Axton around.

His answer was a light one though he was still confident. Then again what military guy didn’t act as such? As far as Larissa knew they were trained to keep their cool and remain confident, or at least appear as such.

She chuckled, tossing a look towards him as she led them towards Scooter’s. Best to make a circuit around Sanctuary rather than having to double back all the time. She’d lead them to the side door, the large garage closed.

“Well, for now you get to laze around, soldier boy,” she teased, “it’s just the meet and great for now!”

’Well, except for Moxxi maybe,’ Larissa reasoned to herself. She truthfully had nothing against the other woman except maybe a bit of jealousy. The one Larissa was nursing old feelings for still seemed to have an eye on the pretty bartender, after all, even now. Larissa would keep that to herself though, no need to muddle things up.

It would be quite a bit before Larissa would head over to the Crimson Raiders headquarters, finding and meeting everyone. It didn’t help that along the way the banter had continued on. It was a pleasant thing though and one Larissa enjoyed.

[[OOC: Oh, god tell me about it! On a side note, I hope you guys don’t mind if we do a little time skippy-skip. No need to divvy up Scooter, Crazy Earl, Marcus, etc. etc. just to get Axton to meet them all ‘on screen’.]]
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 pm

It was a comical sight to any third party who cared to take notice. Having someone with the height of Zer0 be led around by someone with the height of Gypsy.

While she spoke, Zer0 took to scanning the area. He made note of where she gestured and what she said, but just barely. He was more so interested, or perhaps cautious, of those in Sanctuary.

Going off of all the tales of Sanctuary he'd expected more. This didn't seem as big of a treat as Handsome Jack claimed, nor did it seem like a haven of any sort.

Despite the name, Sanctuary appeared to have fallen on some rough times. Or perhaps it's always been this way. Trash was thrown any which way, there were shouts from all around and the people seemed to be stuck in a daze. In fact, many seemed intoxicated or downright insane, muttering to themselves as the two passed by.

They certainly didn't have much.

Zer0 ceased scanning the area when Gypsy spoke again. He could certainly see why she wouldn't take to the streets often. The uncertainty of who or what you might run in to must be unnerving for her.

"What do you do, Gypsy, if you find yourself outside?" A thought came to him then, "Do you ever leave here?"

He had to admit he was curious about her. She was a Crimson Raider, and a reclusive one at that. From how the other Raiders had interacted showed that much.

He couldn't help but wonder how she fared in the world. If she had someone to protect her or not. Surely she wasn't alone all the time.

Surely she had someone to watch over her.

{X}

"Yes, sir." Banshee stated bluntly, sarcasm rolling off her tongue as she rolled of her eyes. Rude git.

How was it she always got stuck with these types? What exactly was she being punished for? Gypsy gets tall, gangly and silent and even Larissa's Hunter seemed respectful. Although, all she really wanted to do was get some credit for 'saving' one of those Vault Hunters. Maybe this really is the price she has to pay.

Continuing down the main street that would lead the two straight to Head Quarters was tricky. The mass crowd of wandering drunks poured from the side street that led to Moxxxi's. The drunken howls and hoots grew louder and louder the closer they got. Banshee cocked her head towards the noise, chewing the inside of her cheek as she debated with herself.

Nine times out of ten Roland was out an' about, which would only really leave Tannis at H.Q. Probably not among the right company to get verbally belittled by her, wouldn't want him to get involved. She gave a side long glance to Salvador.

The sounds and bright lights had drawn his attention towards the little side street towards Moxxxi's. Not to mention the smell of Rak-Ale that seemed to radiated from the place. Banshee wrinkled her nose slightly.

There had to be a con somewhere. It would show just how fickle you really. Though he'd probably notice that eventually. Oh, what the hell.

"Tell you what, Salvador, we can pick this tour up later." Banshee gestured towards the side street, "How's about I 'owe' you now, eh?"

With that being said, Banshee set off towards Moxxxi's. Salvador practically at her heels.

{{OOC: Sounds good to me~ Think we'll have to divvy them up later on or just keep 'em in the background?}}
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 12:58 am

Wandering about was a tad comforting for her, especially distracted with showing Zer0 about. It was easier to ignore others milling about or what they had to say. Some rambled on while others sat, lost in unknown thoughts.

Zer0 took it all in carefully observing his surroundings. Gypsy didn't interrupt him from doing so. He seemed like he was a rather thoughtful one and interrupting those thoughts didn't seem right. Whatever was on his mind, he could share if he so pleased.

Gypsy clasped her hands behind her back, sparing a quick glance around as well. For the most part, Sanctuary wasn't doing as well as some would have liked. Regardless of this, she tried to remain optimistic. They were alive and a new shield kept Hyperion from attacking freely.

When he spoke up again, her attention drifted back toward him. She allowed him to finish before she tipped her head, pondering briefly how to answer that question.

"For the most part, I avoid coming out if I don't have to," she finally answered sparing a small smile in his direction. "Unless I'm on orders I don't typically leave."

She paused, pointing at her head then, "Once upon a time, Hyperion got a hold of me, really messed with my head in a bid to gain information. Ever since, I've suffered from severer headaches and memory loss."

It was as good an answer as any. The problem left it hard to work and get out and about. There were other things, of course, the trauma of that time lingered in the back of her head. Quashing those thoughts was a difficulty on a good day.

"I have Balto with me, for company most days." she further explained. "But I don't make it a habit of consulting too many others. A lot of them have...lost it, though, I can't really blame them."

----[x]----

Larissa seemed to relax as he boasted about though perhaps she was simply a good natured one. Those were hard to find, Axton had come to realize. A lot of people on Pandora just seemed crazy.

He pulled back from his boasting a little however in favor of surveying the area. The place looked more in shambles than an actual 'sanctuary'. For these people, it seemed it was the last place they could come to. Thinking of it like that was a little sad.

Axton's attention turned onto her again when she continued speaking. He spared a large grin, running a hand through his hair.

"I can't argue with that," he answered lightly in response. "Getting off my feet for a while sounds like a favorable plan."

There would be the meet and greet, of course, but a short chance to relax in all of this would be nice. He doubted he would be getting many as time wore on. Honestly, he found himself thankful for the lucky break. They could have been wandering for hours, for all he knew.

She fell quiet for a moment after that. Axton didn't ask why, no need to pry into business that wasn't his. Still, he noticed an almost thoughtful look cross her expression.

"For a sanctuary, you guys certainly don't have much," he brought up instead. "Better off than most places, I suppose."

The place did look to be quite a mess. What could be done here though? Warring with such a powerful company and a man who lead it. That was no doubt a difficulty in and of itself.

[OOC: Fang and I figured we can divvy them up and play out each role when the time came for them. If that it agreeable, of course~.]
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Salvador scoffed, waving a dismissive hand at her. Neither of their moods was great but what could he do ‘bout it? He’d wanted a bit of a thrill before settin’ foot here and that promise had been wasted. He wasn’t sure which one had beat ‘em to the punch though…

Around ‘em people milled, some lookin’ dazed and lost while others just seemed downright depressed. Very few actually looked as if they were well situated her in Sanctuary. Salvador frowned at that, arms crossed tightly over his chest. How many families had been torn apart and killed ‘cause ‘a Jack? The thought left a sour taste in his thought and didn’t help his mood any.

Banshee kept leading the way, quiet now. He prob’ly ended up makin’ a bad first impression but then most on Pandora were good at that. Everyone got used it eventually.

Without much warning Banshee had turned to him then, gesturing towards another street. It took a moment or two before he actually registered what she was saying. A grin split his face then, and he was quick to pump his fists in the air.

“Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about!” he cried victoriously, a bump to his step.

The place she’d lead him wasn’t much to talk about, the typical bar if a little in better shape then the ones Salvador used to frequent. He’d heard the music even before he’d been brought in here. The woman at the bar was a sultry lil’ thing to boot though that wasn’t what had Salvador’s eye. Nah, he was about getting’ himself a little buzz and forgetting about the missed opportunity to take out a pack ‘a bandits again.

Time wasn’t important after awhile, ordering himself some beer to start with. It wasn’t long before he’d bought Banshee a drink or two as well. Occasionally he shared a story when prompted by her, times with his family back home or out fightin’ something or other. There was always somethin’ to fight.

Eventually he clapped her on the back, maybe a little harder ‘n he intended to. She was alright, once she stopped bein’ so stiff. Maybe she was just stressed but if that was the case a drink or two would be good for her!

“You ain't so bad when you're loosened up!" he pointed out.

----[x]----
For a moment there were only the sounds of Sanctuary to be heard. It was always a sound thing to hear, people muttering to themselves some of it completely nonsensical. It was amazing they even had enough people that had reasoning skills for the Crimson Raiders, really. In a way that’s what made these Vault Hunters so special, they weren’t so far gone that they couldn’t be of use to the cause.

Axton drew her away from those thoughts, his bragging put to the side for the moment. She offered a chuckle, a little bit sheepishly. “Sorry ‘bout that, my runner got ambushed by a pack of bullymongs before I ran into you.”

The mention of Sanctuary not being much to look at was brought up then. Larissa could only shrug at that. It was all they had, many had lost a lot and this had been the only alternative to the bandits and psychos and Hyperion. It was at least something he picked up on though.

“Now, let’s get your meet-and-great out of the way so you can kick up your feet, hmm?” she offered, gesturing to Scooter’s garage.

It would be a quick tour, bypassing Moxxxi’s for the time being. Larissa reasoned he could meet Moxxi later, perhaps when she wasn’t around. Sometimes she worried Moxxi knew she was a little jealous of her in a way and she’d rather not have that thought over her head when Axton was around her too.

For the most part everyone was considerate enough, perhaps a little snippy but then most were on Pandora anyways. Axton didn’t seem to mind, even when Marcus was berating them both for coming just to chat and not to buy anything. Considering Marcus was always about the money this wasn’t so much offensive as it was normal anymore.

Finally she’d brought them to the center of Sanctuary where a few benches could be seen scattered around. A few were occupied and one man who was seated looked as if he was gazing at something only he could see. Larissa guided them to an empty one, her own feet relieved when she sat.

“Well, looks like all that’s left is to wait for word about Roland,” she noted, sparing Axton a smile, “so, if you don’t mind my asking, what has you after the Vault so bad?”

[[OOC: Like Oki said, we can divvy up the characters as we need them in scenes. So if Banshee wanted to go talk to Scooter we could decide who gets Scooter then, etc. etc.]]
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 1:34 pm

Her isolated nature was fascinating. Whether it was some form of xenophobia or just a desire to stay alone was beyond him. Her attitude was refreshingly positive too, given the hard times her and Sanctuary had been facing. And then she mentioned her strife with Hyperion.

The news was shocking to say the least. While the general ways of Hyperion were well know, especially to Zer0, the brutality never ceased to surprise him. Rarely do they let prisoners, perhaps hostages would be a better word, walk free.

Perhaps she could take care of herself more than he gave credit for. If she went on missions for the Raiders in the past  she must be able to handle herself well.

Although, Zer0 wondered just how much the memory loss had effect Gypsy. Whether that was the reason she lingered back from others. She seemed to function fairly well so, nothing too bad. But, traumatic nonetheless.

It was an odd thought. Out of all the vagabonds that lingered in the streets of Sanctuary, Gypsy seemed to be the most normal. No signs of anything abnormal on the surface. Of course he couldn't really analyze her thoroughly.

He never noticed, or even considered, that she would have been put through anything of that like. There was a certain air about her, despite her desire for isolation, that just seemed...joyous. If not a little distant.

Zer0 chuckled lightly at her words, red smile filling the air between them. Her politeness was another refreshing oddity.

"Tell me about Balto." He asked, curious. If there was someone who regularly watched her back, he'd like to meet them. Make sure they continue to do their job right.

{X}

Banshee had been listening to whatever story Salvador had been spinning with baited breath. While she brought him here under false pretenses, she reasoned a laxed Salvador would be easier to lead around, now she just wanted to hear more stories.

Which was a little bizarre, Banshee seldom put that much effort into hearing a story or two. Unless of course, it was someone like Marcus or the Vault Hunters. She practically lived off of their tales and welcomed them with open arms.

This was different. She wasn't interested in some facade of heroism or lost lore. She was really interested in him. He certainly had a colorful past and it was always refreshing speaking with a native. Reminded her of the less-so-horrible days when they weren't in constant threat of a mad tyrant. Only the constant threat of loons with axes and guns.

He jostled her lightly when he clapped her on the back, pulling her back to reality. Her drink sloshing lazily in its stained glass. Her eyes felt heavy, her sleep schedule was reversed something fierce, she's never up this late.

"To tell the truth," She started, sipping what was left of her Rak-Ale with a sour expression. She still wasn't much of a drinker but, she wasn't one to miss out on something free either, "You're not too bad either."

The two sat in silence then, hum of the bizarre club music taking over. It was nice having company. In a place like Sanctuary one could be in a crowd of people and still feel utterly alone. That's how Banshee felt when she wandered the streets and the wastes.

"I was born here, too," Banshee reflected, silence becoming unbearable, "Lived in Old Haven, then New Haven..."

She drawled lightly, a slight disconnect in what she was saying. With a shrug she continued, "Now I'm here."

{{OOC: Alrighty that sounds good!}
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 12:14 am

She couldn't begin to read Zer0 at all, give she couldn't see his face. Maybe that was the appeal for him, giving him an advantage over others. Gypsy could only assume at this point.

She kept her distance from most others, tensing when she got too close as one person or a group passed by. The mutterings never stopped, news passing from one person to the next. She caught the conversation on occasion, most of it being about the Vault Hunters. There was relief in the air and Gypsy felt they couldn't be blamed for that excitement.

Gypsy blinked, turning her gaze up at him again. That strange emoticon 'smile' of sorts was there again. As quiet as he seemed, he was at least friendly and she was thankful for that.

The question regarding Balto caught her off guard for a moment. She tipped her head back, thinking it over before she shook it. "Balto's pretty lazy," she replied, scrunching her nose a little at the thought of the skag lazing about. Then again, when Gypsy wasn't doing work, she was doing the same thing. "He sleeps a lot, doesn't see much action."

She nodded in the general direction of her home. They hadn't stopped there yet and it might have been best that he knew where she was most days.  

"We can meet him, if you'd like," she explained, sparing a smile up at Zer0, "just don't expect a whole lot outta him."

Only when he'd made a decision on that matter would she lead him toward her home. It was still a sight, a mess inside. Gypsy didn't often pick the place up, so focused on her work in hacking.

----[x]----

Axton shook his head, an amused sound leaving him. The bullymongs shouldn't have caught him so off guard earlier but they had. Those creatures were so large, it hadn't surprised him to hear that Larissa's runner had been trashed.

"Well, doesn't that just ruin a pretty girls day?" he joked, lightening the conversation again.

For the most part, mentioning Sanctuary was a mess didn't phase Larissa much. She waved it off rather easily, silent for a long moment before she changed the subject. She wanted to get meeting these people out of the way just as much as he did, no doubt.

Walking around Sanctuary felt longer than it should have. Axton remained pleasant with most people, taking them in and even casually flirting with a few. Moxxi was certainly a looker as well and if Larissa shoot him a look for appreciating the view, he didn't notice it.

Eventually, they'd come to a halt in the middle of Sanctuary. Axton stretched, rubbing his shoulder after. His muscles were sore but it was something he was certainly used to. He spared a glance back in her direction when she asked about the Vault.

Axton answered with a shrug at first. He sat down, getting off his feet for a bit before he actually answered, "suppose for the same reason most others taken interest in it," he explained, "be nice to see what's in there."

He paused then, looking over Larissa for a moment. "What about you? What brings a pretty lady to a place like this?"

[OOC: Sorry it took so long guys. Been telling myself to get to this for weeks now.]
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 4:45 pm

If anyone in the bar had minded Salvador's loud mouth they hadn't said or done anything about it. All for the better, he reasoned! He'd just end up startin' a brawl if anyone shot their mouth off too much. This place needed some livenin' up the way he saw it. Whether it be because he talked loud or started a fight then so be it!

Nothing of that sort happened though, a little to Salvador's displeasure. It didn't deter him long when he had his hands on a bottle or two of booze. Banshee was seated next to him and even if he didn't like the way his feet dangled from the stool he didn't mention or act on it. He'd long grown used to his height, even if it was a little annoying at times to have to find other ways to reach somethin' that was easy for everyone else to grab at.

A story or two came about in the time they spent there, his lips loosened by the booze. Banshee didn't mind much or she didn't look like she minded. If nothin' else she was listening attentively at his side. He told of all sorts 'a things, mostly his family though. He'd have to be sure to go back and see the folks sooner or later before they kicked the bucket...

The thought didn't linger long before Banshee drew his attention to her. She was sipping at her drink, nose wrinkling at the taste. Salvador laughed, clasping a hand over her shoulder and shaking her a little. He hadn't known many who'd take to drinking just because a drink was shoved in their hands. Usually people were downing the stuff before Salvador had a chance to do that anyways!

"Ah, I'll grow on ya! Just you wait 'n see!" he slurred, turning back to his drink with a large grin over his face.

Her next words sobered him a little. Everyone knew of what happened to Old and New Haven. The grin that had been on his face just seconds ago had disappeared in favor of scowling into his bottle. Banshee didn't wait long for a response before she told him what he already knew, that now she lived here with the others.

Another minute or two passed and Salvador listened to the pounding music and the conversations around them. The busty bartender, Moxxi, was telling some kind of a story to another patron after the guy had placed a handful of bills into her tip jar. Salvador wasn't sure what kind of a story it was though.

"Jack'll get what's comin' to 'im," Salvador promised, "there ain't a Pandoran that sympathizes with 'im!"

----[x]----
Axton hadn't seemed to mind the fact that she'd been runner-less when she'd found them. If nothing else he sounded kind of amused by the fact that bullymongs had taken it out completely before she'd run into him. Still, it would have made things simpler if that runner had been in one piece. They'd certainly have gotten here quicker and her feet wouldn't have been aching as they were.

All the same she took them off on that promised tour, introducing him to many he would grow familiar with in time. Scooter, Dr. Zed and Marcus were all someone people got used to talking to especially so if they worked alongside the Crimson Raiders. It would be best if they all got to know who Axton was now instead of when he was in a dire situation later.

Even when she'd made great pains to avoid Moxxi's Axton still managed to steer them there once he heard the loud music and realized there was a bar in Sanctuary as well. Though she hadn't minded it too much when the handsome military man had taken to flirting with a few of the cuter girls around Sanctuary but when it came to flirting with Moxxi Larissa felt a spark of jealousy. She tried to ignore it and if either noticed it they said and did nothing on the matter. Instead she stood off to the side, trying not to pout about the fact that Moxxi had a tendency to inadvertently gain the attentions of men Larissa had an eye for.

She'd barely had time to realize that Banshee and the Vault Hunter she'd brought in were there as well, the dwarf of a man was taking up a lot of attention as it was and neither seemed to notice Axton or Larissa there and with great relief their visit was short anyways.

Outside the afternoon sun seemed brighter than ever when compared to the inside of Moxxxi's. It was only then that Larissa took to asking about Axton again as she headed on over towards the center of Sanctuary to rest on one of the few benches there. He seemed to agree to this plan wholeheartedly though he still sat rather stiffly. Perhaps it was more evidence of his military training.

She'd wondered about his reason for arriving on Pandora though he gave a rather short answer. It wasn't exactly what she'd been expecting but then they had just met. Still, perhaps he'd been on Pandora for longer than he let on for all she knew. Many came and went after all.

Offering a shrug in answer to the question as it was turned to her she said "oh, many things, I guess. The combat never gets old, that's for sure." She spared a small smile then. She did enjoy being able to go out and break the humdrum activities of everyday life here.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:05 pm

To an outside party, it would appear that Zer0's attention was primarily on their surroundings. His head cocked to and fro every now and again as the two traveled, picking and analyzing potential threats and the like.

The illusion was there but, that was not the case. Of course, despite the illusion of Sanctuary, he was still heavily on guard. His demeanor may appear relaxed and cautious but his senses were heightened in this time.

He still watched her as she spoke, taking in every little mannerism that surfaced as she continued. It was something his practice demanded of him, and he couldn't just turn years of training off.
A smile curled the obscured features from behind his mask, the way she scrunched her nose was very charming. Even as she was complaining about her companion.

He followed her nod to what he assumed was her home. A ram-shacked little metal building that mimicked the others that surrounded it. While the others seemed run down and potentially dangerous, her home had an air of coziness that was very welcoming. Especially in comparison to the others.

While Gypsy didn't seem bothered by his company, he'd hate to overstep boundaries or overstay his welcome. Besides, there was still the matter of Handsome Jack and meeting with the Crimson Raiders Leader.

Though it wouldn't be bad to get familiarized with some of the tech the Raiders apparently used for recon and surveillance. Perhaps he could even help them with upgrades or advances to their methods.

"We have time to kill," Zer0 offered, his choice of words more cryptic than necessary. Old habits die hard, he supposed, before adding, "I'd love to see your tech, if you'll have me."

--{X}--

The silence between the two came back as suddenly as it left, more so somber this time around. Banshee's eyes wandered slightly, noticing a patron stick some bills in Moxxi's tip jar, she strained against the music to hear what kinda dirt Moxxi had to tell.

It'd be hell trying to get a repeat out of her and any information traveling from her lips was bound to be good. Not to mention, anything to lessen the burning hole in her pocket was greatly welcomed now. She'd grab any freebies she could.

Salvador pulled her back from whatever gossip Moxxi was spreading. All Banshee could make from it was some nonsense between those two bickering tribes anyway. There was just something about how he spoke, or maybe it was the disorientation from the ale, but she believed him.

Like a hopeful child, she believed on his word alone that that Skag-Faced Pretty Boy will get just what the universe was cooking for him. He poked the skag den one too many times this time 'round.

"He better," Banshee agreed, eyes narrowing with determination. Any exhaustion or somberness was immediately washed from her tone as she practically cheered, "We'll keep fighting till he's down for good."

Whatever sods who had been lingering within hearing range seemed to cheer with her, mugs and bottles raised in her call. It was a drunken, lazy cheer but a cheer nonetheless and that's all she needed.

She'd been fighting all her life just to survive in the world, she'll be damned if she let him take everything without a fight.

"You know what, Salvador," She started, gesturing her bottle in his direction, "You're right, you are starting to grow on me!"

She chuckled as she spoke, feeling more so at ease with everything. As silly as it was, anyone who plays the true Pandoran or Anti-Jack card was a-okay in her book.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:45 pm

Gypsy placed her hands comfortably behind her neck. Despite the people milling about, it seemed quiet. Most days, that was often the case. The bar was about the loudest place within the area and typically, Gypsy avoided it. The music made her head throb too much.

Her home wasn't much. Most of the buildings weren't, so she saw no reason to complain. Made of picked up metal scarps, it was at least a roof over her head.

Wires and cords littered the floor. Some ran into computers while others laid there, useless. She kicked some of the cords out of the way so they wouldn't be a hazard. Gypsy welcomed the dimmer light in her home.

"It's not much," she warned in answer, "Unfortunately, a lot of this stuff is pulled of black markets or brought to me after raids. From there, it's mostly my handy work just to get the systems running for us."

While they were minor annoyances, Gypsy did take some amount of pride in her work. She liked to think she did some good here, even if Jack had turned this hacking thing into a bit of a game, leading to many frustrations.

"You're welcome to stay as long as you like," she continued, grabbing a blanket it and tossing it on the bed.

A loud snort followed from the creature that laid there. Lazily, the skag lifted up his head. Opening his jaws into a yawn, he only stood long enough to stretch before curling up again.

"Lazy bones," she chastised, "This is my partner, Balto. Like I said, he takes pride in being a heap in my home."

----[x]----

Axton had taken to flirting with most of the pretty girls around the bar. Moxxi in particular seemed to catch his attention quick. She had a way with words and made it obvious what she was out for. Axton indulged a little more than he probably should have.

Larissa had been more or less silent during that time. If he had to guess, she looked a little down as well. He figured it was bet not to inquire on it. For the time being, just moving along would be best.

When they were free to wander again, conversation had been short. Axton didn't push. The questions he asked were simple ones, mostly about this place and what was going on.

What she had to say in return to his question however was a little funny. One way or another, it seemed like most people migrated to Pandora just for the thrill. In some way, he agreed with it. The combat really didn't get old.

"Well I guess I can't deny that much," he agreed with her, "This place seems to be jumping with people looking for a good fight. Not that I'm complaining or anything."

He glanced down at her, studying her face for a long moment. A soft smile looked good on her. She was a pretty woman, rather thin and short to boot. How she managed in a place like this was anyone's guess.

"So you have anyone?" he inquired after a long moment of debate, "Significant others, I mean. Anyone you're interested in?"

Axton figured it wouldn't hurt to test the waters. He had a bit of a wandering eye but when he found something he liked, he saw no reason not to try and go for it. Sometimes, that landed him into some rather rough spots.

[OOC: Oh hey! This was waiting on me for months! I am a terrible person who doesn't reply to things! ;w;]
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 5:33 am

Salvador didn’t care much for the silence that settled between ‘em again. There wasn’t much to do about that but to wait for Banshee to up and say somethin’ though. At least this bar had some music playing, pumping loudly in his ears to make up for it. He could hear a few other patrons talkin’ to one another or to the bar owner but they weren’t very interesting conversations.

He spun the glass in circles with his thick fingers, scowling down into it. Recallin’ all the things Hyperion had done so far to Pandora didn’t settle well with him. They had a lot to answer for and Salvador intended to make sure it happened.

When Banshee did answer it was a spirited one that made Salavador throw back his head and give a hearty laugh. He reached out, clapping a hand over her shoulder and said, “That’s the spirit!”

All around ‘em Salvador could hear all sorts of cheers and clanking glasses. He couldn’t be sure what they were goin’ on about but he liked to pretend it was because of this conversation if it wasn’t already. Salvador was still chuckling when he took his hand away from her shoulder, leaning against the bar again as best he could. His legs swung in the air rather childishly—the stool was as tall as he was after all.

He blinked over at Banshee when she talked again. Salvador was barely aware that he rocked a little in his seat; the floor world seemed to rock around him for a moment before settling again. The dull buzz in his head seemed to liven with each noticeable beat in the bar’s music.

A grin spread over his lips full force when she carried on. It seemed like he’d rubbed off on her sooner than he’d have thought!

“Ah, and here you’d been doubtin’ me!” he accused in good cheer. “Truth be told, you ain’t half bad yerself, Banshee!”

She was a determined gal and that he could respect, equally so when she showed some fight in her. Truth be told, Salvador had a bit of a soft spot for strong gals like Banshee. Leaving his little village behind had proven that many of Pandoran women had all sorts of fire in their eyes but few openly went out in the wilds with all those psychos and bandits runnin’ amok.

----[x]----

While their stay at Moxxxi’s had been short, Axton had attracted a fair amount of interested parties to which he’d flirted with rather happily. Larissa didn’t bother to interrupt these brief affairs though when he’d turned to Moxxi during introductions Larissa had felt that familiar flare of jealousy burn in her, leaving her to try to keep from sulking about it like a child.

It was with great relief that Axton had followed her out of the bar and towards the center of Sanctuary, taking up a bench to rest at for the time being. Roland still had no arrived and so there wasn’t any kind of rush to get to the headquarters and show off the Vault Hunter she’d found.

A quiet chuckle escaped her when Axton agreed that Pandora was an eventful place. All sorts were eager to pull their guns on each other here, no questions asked. Someone would have to have lost their mind not to realize that upon setting foot here.

“Ah, you’d get sucked into the rhythm of things eventually if you didn’t like it,” Larissa answered easily. It was the same all the time, you fought or you died here. Very few looked out for others unless it entailed something in return for them.

It was quiet for a beat after that. Larissa had spared Axton a passing glance, unable to determine what was on his mind, before she’d gone to watching the people mill about the center of town. She couldn’t gather what any of them were saying and none of them looked too upbeat though Larissa understood why. To many they only came here for protection and nothing more.

“Huh?” She turned to Axton, a moment or two passing before she realized what he’d asked. This was only after he’d elaborated however.

Larissa was quiet for a moment, debating on how to answer that. It might’ve looked like she wouldn’t answer though that wasn’t entirely the case. Though it was awkward to be asked that in such an up front manner Larissa wasn’t sure what to tell him. She had something of a crush on someone though it was clear that that man was more concerned with other things and possibly still pining after a certain pretty bartender everyone knew.

“I might’ve had my eye on someone but I don’t think anything’ll come of it,” she finally admitted honestly, shaking her head in an attempt to dispel her own sheepishness on the matter. “What about you…?”
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Gypsy's home seemed to blend right in to the tight knit shacks that surrounded it. If he hadn't been lead right to it he'd probably have missed it or mistaken one of the bigger complexes for her home. In a way it was reassuring, her shanty house was flaked by shacks that provided excellent cover. Although, there was something about her home that seemed more so cozy than the imposing scrap metal that gated it.

That could give her away.  

Bobbing his head to avoid contact with the doors threshold, Zer0 took in the room before him. It seemed to generate a natural warmth that added to the cozy aspect, surely from all the tech that blinked and buzzed along the walls. It was familiar in a sense, despite the salvaged appearance, the set up mimicked the command stations he'd used in the past.  

Even the endless tangle of wires and cables, which should have been seen as a haphazard nuisance were reassuring as he side stepped past and between each bundle.

“I thank you for your hospitality, ”Zer0 commented with a nod back at Gypsy. “I really must say, This tech is fascinating, Very nice set up.”

She seemed to glow at his remark, her pride was not misguided. To get half of these scavenged bits of equipment working in such a pristine condition was more than just remarkable. It took precession and a delicate, yet skilled, hand. Something Zer0 recognized in Gypsy upon meeting her face to face.

Even now, she seemed to move around her home with great ease, gesturing to what was what in the sparse lighting. If it wasn't for his mask he wouldn't be able to make out half the obstacles she seemed to naturally avoid. It gave her a bizarrely ethereal look and she chatted, pointing towards a salvaged processor here or throwing down a blanket there.

Balto proved to be a very striking specimen, by skag standards. His lazy nature possibly brought on by domestication.

“They're far less monstrous when they're like this.”

In truth, Zer0 wouldn't want to be a nuisance to her, or her 'partner'. Most of the Skag he's stalked in life had been feral, only entering in brief states of tranquility by nightfall or bullets.

He wouldn't want to impose on such a creatures basic wiring. Especially since something told him he'd be working a lot with Gypsy on this mission. Perhaps he would stay, it'd be easier to keep tabs on things from her outpost here rather than relaying between here and the Crimson Raiders Headquarters,

-{X}-

“Well shoot I can't just go around trusting everyone who wanders along,” Banshee teased, “I got my reasons to be doubtin'.”

She blew her bangs up away from her face as she spoke to illustrate her point, “All that gets you are scars like these.” She gestured up to her eyes, her pupils remained dilated despite the dim lighting of the bar. Around each eye were deep scars that seemed to zig-zag far past her brows.

Although she didn't elaborate any further on her rather cryptic comment and display. Her thick bangs fell back down and covered the scars and put a dim light around her eyes. She left Salvador hanging as she turned her attention back to her previously forgotten drink. She held the bottle up to her mouth with a grin plastered on her face, she chuckled lightly under her breath.

“Good to know I'm growing on ya though,” Banshee added, taking a sip from the bottle before her.

“We sure won't be at each others throats.” She snorted lightly, one less bickering pair of Crimson Raiders the better. Not to say that the other Raiders didn't like one another. Get enough people in close proximity for so long with a stressful job to boot and you'd be sure to see some blood spilled.

Metaphorically of course, or at least, half the time it was.

The grin on her face refused to disappear after her musings. She was genuinely excited now, all pessimism and anxiety from before barely registering. If all of those newbie mercs who arrived had half as much bravado as Salvador, than the Crimson Raiders would be in good shape. Banshee was sure of that.

With the way things were going, she had to be. Handsome Jack had been getting braver and braver as the days went on. He'd already started going after the leaders of the Raiders and the raids on Sanctuary were getting worse. What else did he have in store? She'd hate to dwell on it, not when the evening was going so well.

“We'd best start heading back out to Headquarters,” She announced, pushing her bottle further down the bar. She turned in her stool, hopping off with ease and nodded playfully at the Rakk-ale before them, “That is if you can stand.”
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 10:09 pm

If Gypsy was embarrassed by her messy home, she pushed it into the back of her mind. There were worse off places and worse attitudes to boot. She reasoned she was one of the better people around. She liked to think that, that was. Gypsy couldn't quite be sure, being shut in her home for so long at a time.

There were those problems with her memory as well. Blank holes on a number of occasions...

Gypsy shook the thought away as soon as it came. That worry would ebb away eventually. If she thought about it too much, she'd start questioning her own sanity again. She didn't want to be swallowed by those thoughts again. Instead, she focused on Zer0 and what he said.

"I'd like to think I'm a little more of the reasonable ones around here," she explained.

His next words left her swelling with pride. Even if she tried to hide it away, she knew it showed on her face. Gypsy didn't have much but she had enough to be dangerous. That was for just about anything that wasn't Hyperion tech or tied with Handsome Jack.

"I thank you," she said, sparing him a small grin.

Zer0's attention fell onto Balto for a moment, studying the lazy Skag. Gypsy gave a light shrug in response. Despite her claims, she didn't give Balto enough credit, she was well aware.

"They make nice pets provided you can track someone down who's willing to risk domesticating them," she paused, thinking it through for a moment. She reached up, rubbing the back of her neck slightly, "'Pet' probably isn't the best word though...Balto's already chewed off someone's face before...I can't remember why though..."

Before she could dwell on the lack of memory, she waved a hand as if to toss the topic away. Instead, she focused on the matters at hand, trying to remain cheerful to boot. "So, Emotes, what do you plan to do now?"

Zer0 seemed to be of few words and the ones provided were rather flowery in a sort of way. Gypsy didn't mind either of those facts. She was merely curious, wondering what he'd do next. No doubt he'd be after the Vault. He and his crew looked more than ready for that, after all.

----[x]----

Axton leaned back, a little glad to be off his feet. They walked enough to wear him down a little. The day had been eventful, that was for sure. In some sense, that left him relived. He not only came to Pandora for the Vault but for thrills as well.

A short chuckle left Larissa. He was rather relieved by that sound. After all, Axton was a little oblivious to when he screwed up. The way she acted, he had wondered if maybe he'd done something wrong. Now that she laughed a little, it helped ease his nerves.

Her words were simple enough. He made sure to take them into account. She knew this place far better than he did. Between the two of them, Axton had only scratched the surface. In time, he'd be able to see what surprises Pandora held.

"I think I can get used to it," he replied, sparing her a grin, "It's never boring, that's for sure. Been meaning to find some excitement like this."

A beat of silence passed between them. Briefly he wondered where each of his companions went off too. He saw Zer0 head off with the mousy woman and Salvador was still in the bar. They all seemed to have their interests. They'd meet up again in time, he was sure.

Eventually, she spoke up again. She seemed surprised for a moment. Axton raised an eyebrow. While he looked as if he expected this to be a simple question, he knew that confusion was natural. The question came right out of the blue.

Her answer wasn't so much hesitant as it was questionable. There was obviously a past behind those words. For a beat or so, Axton debated asking. He put those curiosities aside, instead focusing on the question shot back at him.

"I had someone once," he explained, "Pretty gal but things didn't work out. Came here shortly afterward."

Axton didn't worry about it took much. He still had the ring for her, hidden away. He tried to think of her as a memory and move on. Now that he was here with all of this excitement, he might do just that.

"As for if I have my eye on anyone, I might," he told her,  "Maybe you."
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 7:50 pm

Salvador hadn’t expected much trust from Banshee so soon. In fact, he was a little surprised he’d earned any of it at all already. Pandorans weren’t quick to trust away ‘n all, too much shootin’ and stabbin’ when backs were turned after all. Still, when she pointed out some odd scars ‘round her eyes Salvador was all the more surprised.

His brow furrowed as he tried to get a good look at ‘em in the bar’s dim light. It didn’t do him much good before her hair was back over her face, casting ‘em in shadows all the more. Salvador scoffed, waved a ham-sized hand and downed the rest of his current bear as an initial answer.

“Aww, you’re bringin’ a tear to my eye!” Salvador joked.

Banshee was nursin’ her own drink a second later, even after she spoke up again. She mentioned somethin’ about bickering Raiders about the place though this didn’t concern Salvador too much. He was good at bickerin’ back if he had to.

“A few more little shouts ain’t gonna hurt anyone!” he argued lightly, his words slurred something fierce. All the same Banshee seemed to understand him.

Not a moment later she’d risen from her seat, lookin’ like she might be showin’ off a little as she did. Salvador blinked blearily at her for a long moment even after she’d gestured to the emptied bottles of Rakk-ale that littered the counter before him. Taking a quick glance at those he had to admit he’d had more than just a few. All the same he offered a shrug and a large grin, slipping from his stool less gracefully than Banshee had. In fact, he might’ve nearly tottered over.

The grin spread across his lips moments later as he started out the door. If he was teetering on his feet he couldn’t tell. “Lead the way, missy!”

Banshee could clearly hold her alcohol with the way she took to walking off without much trouble. Or maybe she was just maskin’ it. Plenty ‘a people ‘round these parts held alcohol well when it came to simple things like walkin’ but when it came to more difficult tasks they fell apart. Maybe that’s what Banshee was like.

----[x]----

Though they hadn’t been sitting long Axton seemed to be getting comfortable. Maybe it had been the first time in a while he’d actively just kicked back like this. Larissa couldn’t say how he spent his days on Pandora since arriving. For all she knew he might’ve been fighting and running to and fro everywhere.

Axton seemed to like the idea of all this fighting and danger that Pandora offered. Perhaps he was the sort to rush into a fight for the thrill of it. Just glancing at him, Larissa wouldn’t have made that assumption but who knew?

“Well, you’ll fit right in then,” Larissa answered. She shrugged a shoulder, eyeing him for a moment before reaching out to poke his chin, a teasing look crossing her face. “At least if you get all rugged and greasy along the way.”

Her hand fell back to her lap, a quiet chuckle escaping her then. Axton didn’t seem to take the taunt too personally; in fact he seemed a little flattered. Perhaps he fancied himself better looking than much of the lot that lived upon this planet.

That topic didn’t last long before it had shifted to another. Larissa couldn’t be sure what prompted such a question though she felt a little flattered all the same. If he was asking such things it was a given that he might be interested and she couldn’t deny that he was rather handsome.

That thought was proven with his next answer. Her heart fluttered a little at the attention even if it wasn’t from the man she’d long had her eye on. ’Maybe it is time to cut some losses…’ All the same, it wouldn’t be in her nature to just jump at the chance so quickly either.

“What a charmer! Maybe you’ll find yourself lucky,” she answered coyly, glancing at him briefly from behind her bangs.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 1:47 am

Zer0 took Gypsy's brief moment of thought to look at her companion once more. Balto seemed to nuzzle himself before resuming his otherwise undisturbed slumber. He looked far from vicious enough to have chewed someones face off. If he had he must have done so out of a primal sense of loyalty.

He'd seen first hand such grisly affairs in the wastes in regrades to dominance between skags and would expected no less. Although, the skag seemed too domesticated from where he was standing. He did stand noticeably further from the sleeping beast than before, no use tempting the fates.

Zer0 cocked his head back towards Gypsy's direction, having caught her hand waving as if to dismiss something said. Or unsaid, she never did specify why Balto would chew someones face off. Perhaps she didn't remember why he'd done, though Zer0 doubted anyone would have forgotten something that traumatic.

Even her tone seemed slightly more wistful, lacking that apparent pride she'd had just moments before. There was no use in pressing for information. If there was something of importance in it she would tell him eventually. Or he'd find out on his own.

He would definitely keep watching her, see if he can pick up on any other inconsistent with her mood. Right now, he had other matters on his mind. Days ago he never thought the ragtag team of Vault Hunter's would have even make it to Sanctuary, let alone what to do after they arrive.

“For once, I don't know.” Zer0 stated head still cocked to the side. Truthfully, it wasn't like him to not have a single plan, rather unnerving.

Bringing his hand up to tap at his mask, he pondered. He certainly must look pretty comical with his height and lanky appearance. Tapping his miscounted digits against the mirror like service of his mask. The lights of Gypsy's home danced upon the mask in a whimsical manner.

“Well, I suppose,” He dropped his hand and gave a brief shrug to Gypsy, “Offer my services, anyway I can.”

-{X}-

Banshee's  head ached in protest but she kept the smile plastered on as she sauntered into the alley way outside of the bar. No matter how long she's been the 'legal' drinking age or being-physically-able-to-hold-a-full-mug, Rak-Ale will never sit right with her.

Though she'd rather get shot in the foot then let anyone know she couldn't hold her alcohol. That's just asking for trouble that she, frankly, did not need. The air outside the bar cooled her face slightly, which was a blessing in and of itself.

“Nothing but smooth sailing, my friend,” She mused, slurring slightly, as she led Salvador through the gauntlet of residences mingling and lingering on the streets.

Sober, Banshee would have avoided such a populated street choosing instead one of the many side streets that spider webbed throughout Sanctuary. She didn't like enough the denizens to put herself right in the middle of them.

Unfortunately, in the state she was in she'd be lucky if she didn't get lost in the Crimson Raiders Head Quarters. All the streets looked the same to her and she was responsible for getting Salvador to H.Q. Not to mention it would be embarrassing getting lost in her own mock hometown.

“Smooth sailing.” She murmured as she picked her way through the crowd, casting backwards glances to assure that Salvador was still following. “Hate to loss him in a crowd.”

Few greeted the odd pair as they wandered past, many cast sideways glances at the lumbering forms that meandered down the street. Banshee kept her eyes forward, leading the vault hunter through the alley towards the nexus of Sanctuary.

She paused once the two reached the fountain, squinting at the alley way opposite the one they had just came from. Her eyes narrowed slightly, giving her a puzzled expression.

“Shoot.” She stated after minutes turning around and looking at the different entrance ways. She brought her hand to her mouth and narrowed her eyes again, “I'm lost.”
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Zer0 seemed lost in thought, studying both her and the area around them. There wasn't much to it. If she had more advanced equipment, she'd feel a little better about it. As it was, all of this was more or less jimmy rigged up.

Balto had curled up once more, content in her messy blankets and sheets. Even in the low light, she could make out the rise and fall of his chest. He didn't see much action these days.

Finally, he answered her question. It was a quick one though unsurprising as well. He was here to hunt a Vault like the others. Getting wrapped up in this mess would leave anyone at a loss, fully knowing their plans were no detoured. 

She waited then, tipping her head slightly as he tapped the side of his mask in thought. A great part of her wondered what was hidden behind that odd mask. The missing digit on his also came to question though she brushed it aside.

"Ah, you'll be put to work then, if that's the case," she answered for him, "Lots of work to do and many people who need the help, tedious as the tasks might be."

She'd heard of some odd missions going in and out of Sanctuary. When money was offered, most anyone took up a job even if it was a stupid one. People were desperate these days.

Gypsy stuffed her hands into her pockets, rocking on her feet a little. It took her a long moment to get the gull to speak up again, "You know, you could always help me out too. I don't often leave Sanctuary due to those...unfortunate events I've already told you about. I can't get my hands on new tech very often and there are places I can't hack without physically being there myself. It'd be a lot easier to get data if I was out there. I just don't quite trust myself to do it."

----[x]----

As he expected, Larissa seemed to think that he might fit in on Pandora. If that was the case, Axton wouldn't argue. He was here for the excitement of it all. This planet was already bring him a lot of entertainment. He hadn't once been bored since arriving.

"That's what I came here for," he jested in reply, motioning to her briefly, "I'm all for it as long as I'm not bored."

A light chuckle left Axton. The prods were light. She was showing a bit more boldness now that he noticed it. Whatever had her so cautious earlier, he didn't ask. At least she was a little more relaxed now. Axton appreciated a lax air at times.

"Is that the type you fancy?" he teased in response.

Axton was almost always rather clean cut. If that was something she looked out for however, he'd put some thought into it. Maybe a little stubble would get her attention. If that was the case, Axton would see what could be done over time.

After his explanation, Larissa was a little quiet. He glanced at her once, noting that she was in a little thought. Eventually, that playfulness cropped up again. Despite dipping her head a little bit, there was a bump in her tone.

Axton laughed a little, glad to hear that. Honestly, he had wondered if he was going to get shot down on that instant. He was acting a little bold about it all. 

"I'll take that as a good chance!" he boasted, a chuckle following, "That is if the little lady doesn't mind!"
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Salvador staggered after Banshee, a large grin still plastered to his face. If Banshee has any ill effects to being drunk he didn’t notice, too busy trying to walk straight. A nasty habit of drinkin’ too much at once did him in more times than not. Despite that Salvador had no intentions to change that.

There were more people around Sanctuary than Salvador originally thought. Banshee took him ‘round the streets and dodged around the people that they passed. Salvador didn’t mind all the people but if he’d been sober he might’ve noticed the Banshee all but cringed away from anyone who was too close to her.

Occasionally Salvador heard Banshee muttering under her breath but he couldn’t make out what it was. He shrugged it off. Probably nothin’ important.

As they staggered along the streets Salvador craned his neck to try to get a good look at it all. His attention span wasn’t cut out for it at the moment though. More often ‘n not Salvador found himself eavesdroppin’ on people around them. The talk wasn’t all that interestin’ though.

Eventually she’d stopped, Salvador nearly bumpin’ right into her legs. He blinked, shaking his head as if to clear it before blinking up at her. When she muttered to herself again Salvador held out his arms and spoke up. If he snapped a little he didn’t mean it though nearly walking right into things wasn’t his idea of a good time.

“Hey! What’s the hold up, eh?” he slurred, eyebrows knitted together. A second after he chuckled. “Not gettin’ all nervous, are ya?”

----[x]----

If nothing else Axton was certainly honest about what he wanted out of life. It made it easy to talk to him even if they only knew each other briefly. Larissa was glad with that realization; too many people here who didn’t shoot someone right away would sooner use someone than just chat. Sometimes Larisa missed just sitting back and talking with someone.

“Well, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed,” she answered lightly.

When she pointed out his clean cut appearance Axton seemed to muse over that for a second. It wasn’t any longer before he was teasing her, or maybe it was an excuse just to find out what kind of appearance she preferred in a man. Larissa tossed him an amused look at that thought.

“Maybe not so much the greasy part,” Larissa admitted coyly.

She rolled her shoulders, glancing up at the sky. Helios hovered in the sky, obscuring a good chunk of Elpis. It was hard to miss though she tried to ignore it. At any moment it could fire at them again, attempting to take down the shield protecting Sanctuary. Larissa quickly shook the thought away. Now wasn’t the time for that line of thinking.

The day was otherwise nice, the new Vault Hunters that had survived Handsome Jack’s attempted assassination safe in the city now. The Crimson Raiders couldn’t ask for a better outcome. They needed all the help they could get and maybe having legitimate Vault Hunters on their side might help boost morale.

Her attention shifted back to Axton as he spoke of his chances. She smiled and offered a shrug. “Well, you’ll just have to see, won’t you?”
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 am

Lowering his hand, he turned to face Gypsy more fully, head still cocked ever so slightly to his left. It was a habit he'd developed through years in his field of employment. It always reared its head along whenever he found himself deep in thought. Plus a majority of previous targets found it utterly unnerving. That wasn’t the effect he wanted to have at this moment though.

“I don't mind it,” Zer0 responded, a smile flashed on his helmet painting the light around the two in a red glow, “I rather like helping people.”

He was rather reassured by Gypsy's words, standing straighter and looking at her more evenly. She had a manner about her, each word seemed to be picked carefully and spoken by her calming and smoky tone. She also seemed genuinely sincere in all she relayed. It was a refreshing change from his previous encounters with brash comrades, contracts and targets alike.

In the small silence that took over the two Gypsy seemed to be deep in thought. That demeanor he so enjoyed was quickly swapped for the other that seemed to make up the other half of Gypsy. Hands in her pockets and a sense of nerves on her face. Even her tone matched as she mentioned her previous trauma and her request.

As much as he hated to admit it, such atrocities she’s hinted towards were not an oddity in the wastes of Pandora. Especially not during a time of war such as this. He’d even dabbled in the art when hunting targets for contracts, sometimes when information was needed. Still, it left a bitter chill within him that he, in his extensive vocabulary, could not explain.

The glow from his visor filled the space between them yet again, muting the colors of the blinking lights all around them, as a red question mark came into view. The symbol glitched and twitched slightly as she finished her request before disappearing again, leaving the glowing lights of her tech to dance across his opaque mask. 

“I would be happy, to help in your endeavor,” Zer0 rolled his shoulder, “Anyway I can.”

If it meant more tech to help aid Gypsy in anyway, to make it easier on her to do what she did in comfort, well, he’d surely help.
-{X}-

Banshee took a few staggered steps forward at the impact, quickly craning her head in Salvador’s direction. With his ‘unique’ stature he coulda had enough force to knock her right down. Luckily for her the ale seemed to keep him at a slow, leisurely pace. Didn’t do much for that temper though, she noted dully.

She glanced about looking for any signs that she did know where she was heading, before honing in on Salvador once more. He certainly looked out of it, his chuckle did little to ease her worry.  She pulled her lips into a tight frown, cheeks ruddy with drink and the slight panic she was feeling.

“Nervous? Nah,” Her drawl was slurred slightly, as she squinted into the haphazardly staked buildings. The last thing she wanted to do was cause a ruckus with Salvador, not like he wanted to get to H.Q as it was. Keeping her tone as level as the drink in her system would let her, she met his eyes and offered a shrug, “Just not too familiar with the setup of things here.”

It wasn’t like she was lying, she barely even stayed in Sanctuary long enough to have a decent understanding of the denizens, let alone the side streets. She knew where to park her darlin’ crawler at Scooters, she knew from there to drag her busted and broken butt to Zed for aid and she knew how to load up on ammo at Marcus’ from there. If she was lucky she’d run into a fellow Crimson Raider and trail after them to H.Q. to catch some sleep before heading back out.

Frankly, everything looked the same. Time of day, level of intoxication or haze from travel did little to make any difference. Sanctuary was no New Haven, that was for sure.

Banshee seemed to visibly deflate, “Looks like we’re gonna be holding up out here for a bit, Sal.” 
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2015 11:01 pm

He was certainly eager to help from how he spoke though, Gypsy supposed that would be the case. Judging by what she witnessed of his skills, he was more than capable. Finishing one mission to start another would no doubt be simple.

"You'll have little problem then," she replied, sparing a smile of her own. She didn't mind the dim red light emitting from his mask. It didn't strain her eyes or cause pain in her head.

As he stood a little straighter, Gypsy realized once again how tall he was. That alone made her feel a little small in comparison. The thoughts were broken when Balto snorted, shifting in his sleep.

A sense of relief washed over her. A little help would do her a great deal of things. This might even gather them more information all together, maybe even get her some back doors into Hyperion.

A smile tugged at her lips, following a genuine feeling of contentment. Someone on the outside could actually help her and she was confident he would succeed doing so.

"You'll really do it?" she inquired in a bit of disbelief, "You can't back out now. I've got my hopes up too high. Don't disappoint me."

This had been the happiest she felt in a long time. A bit of company and someone to aid her did wonders. Who knew. Maybe the Vault Hunters arriving in Sanctuary was the start of things looking up.

----[x]----

Larissa relaxed a little more. Axton was glad to see it. He hadn't quite had a normal conversation for a while now. The other Vault Hunters weren't so bad. A couple were sticks in the mud in his opinion. He didn't let it bother him and instead focused on the excitement at hand.

"That's good to know," was all he mustered in reply.

Really, ever since he went on the run, he hadn't taken up many fun missions. A war seemed like a good place to start in his opinion. If anything, this was something Axton was accustom too, minus blowing up his own comrades.

He leaned back against the bench, content there. Of course, he wouldn't be content like this for long. A day like this would leave him bored. For the moment, he was happy just to be in the company of a pretty lady.

A short chuckle left Axton. "I'll have to take care then," he mused in response.

He glanced up at the moon where she was looking. Axton couldn't pretend he understood how it felt to be under Jack's reign and constant threat. Sure, he'd attempted to kill him but that was half the fun. Axton had really stumbled onto something in the end. He found little reason to complain.

"Hey, the worst I can do is try," he jested in return.

Glancing back at her, he studied her expression carefully. For a moment, she had lapsed into thought before smiling again. She did have a pretty smile that lit up her face. Axton pushed that aside for the time being.

"So what do you like to do for fun, pretty lady?" he inquired after a moment. He mind as well ask and see what Sanctuary had to offer in their down time.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 2:53 am

Salvador chuckled at the way Banshee had craned her neck to glance at him. Sometimes it was funny to watch people have to go out of their way to see him properly. Not always though. In fact, most times Salvador was quite annoyed with his stature though he’d made up for it in other ways that was for sure.

When Banshee did finally answer it wasn’t much louder than a mumble, slurred by the drink. Salvador chuckled and said something that sounded like “If you say so!” After that he grew quiet and waited, tapping a hand against his leg in a nonsensical rhythm. It gave him somethin’ to do while Banshee glanced around the place.

It was quiet some time before she said or did anything new after that. During that time Salvador took up humming a bit to go with the tapping against his leg. It sounded good to him though anyone passing by might have other ideas. It wasn’t like Salvador’s drunken likes were often very likable in other situations.

He blinked when finally Banshee said something new. It took a moment or two to register what it was but when he finally did he offered a scoff. It wasn’t meant to be mean-spirited but it might’ve come across that way. That thought didn’t occur to him at the time though.

“Ah, ain’t somethin’ to worry about!” he announced. As he said this he’d reached up to clap a hand over Banshee’s back in a friendly way. It wasn’t like he could reach her shoulder to clasp that. “Let’s jus’ relax a lil’ more, eh?”

It seemed like a good idea to him anyways. It wasn’t like anyone was comin’ to find ‘em anyways; since that was the case Salvador figured the headquarters thing could wait. No one was dyin’ as far as he knew. Hell, even if there was Salvador probably still wouldn’t be in a big rush to get there.

----[x]----

It was hard to determine what Axton might be thinking about now. He seemed to grow a little thoughtful at the mention of her preference in men. Larissa let it slide, however, seeing no point in drudging it up for discussion. They’d just met that day, after all. For all she knew Axton wasn’t one who liked being prodded about these things.

At the very least Axton soon relaxed, chuckling and joking along with her. Larissa breathed a little easier at that. She didn’t like the thought that she might have stepped on his toes already.

“I’m sure you’ll do fine,” Larissa told him lightly, flashing him a brilliant smile. It really was nice to just sit back and flirt a little without the worry of a bullet flying by. In a few hours Larissa might think differently, when she grew restless again however.

Seconds passed quickly before Axton was asking what there was to do that Larissa took part in. She shook her head, gesturing to the inner circle of Sanctuary that they currently sat in, only a few people milled about here, most looking morose and worn down. The only one who was really cheery was Clap-trap, who rolled on by, chatting with any who crossed his path. Most had rather derisive things to say to the little bot though they seemed to hold no weight with him.

“If you’re asking what this place has to offer, it isn’t much,” she said honestly. All the same she thought about it, tapping a finger to her chin as she did so. “Mostly I’m just here to rest or to get information and patch up or upgrade my processor unit… Sometimes I tag a building or two or go to rile up some bandits…”

She nodded then, as if to confirm this answer. It wasn’t much but it wasn’t like Pandora had much to offer at the moment. Mostly it was combating bandits and psychos out around the world if not the skags and other animals that roamed the lands. Still, it all depended on the person she supposed.

Larissa nodded to Axton then and said, “And what do you typically do when you’re not lost, hmm?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}   {|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{|Borderlands|} Mercy Me {|Group RP|}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next