AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Empty
PostSubject: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Here we go, might as well fill out some space in the Fan Club and this way we don't bog down Random Blabber with our rp talk!

Like I said in Random Blabber, I just kinda wanted to get you both a clear idea of what Processor Units are and whatnot from Hyperdimension Neptunia. It's an obscure game and really heavy on the fanservice geared to guys so most people tend to steer away from it.

However! Gallery time!

Spoiler:

The head pieces, wings, the tech at their hips, etc. all of those things are different Processor Units. So when I'm talking about Processor Units those would be what they'd generally look like though each Unit can vastly look different from one to the next. There's quite a few strange ones I've seen in the first game already (like one that looks like lumps of rock!).

So, now that I've got that outta the way! What kinds of ideas do you guys have?

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:07 pm

I can't object to the idea, I think it's kinda cool. Borderlands is obviously set in a high advanced yet still kind of steampunk setting anyways, so you could easily get away with it. And I do really like the designs on those images as well.

As for ideas of my own, I don't really have anything. Though, I rarely ever do except for a rare occasion, so that's nothing new.

I am forever least helpful. XD
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:31 pm

Certainly has a neat feel to it, like it's Borderlands but with a uniquely technological flare. I could totally see Gaige getting all jazzed up with processor units and just start raising all kinds of hell.

Personally, I'm still playing around with an explanation to Banshee's skills and what not, so I got nothing so far.
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Certainly has a neat feel to it, like it's Borderlands but with a uniquely technological  flare. I could totally see Gaige getting all jazzed up with processor units and just start raising all kinds of hell.

Personally, I'm still playing around with an explanation to Banshee's skills and what not, so I got nothing so far.
Little Gaige all decked out in Processor Units would be the best thing ever! She'd be right alongside Deathtrap then!

I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Hey, Oki! Maybe for Gypsy on the times she's FORCED on the field for whatever reasons she's able to hack into enemy robots? Could be her skill though one that's seldomly used and all.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Certainly has a neat feel to it, like it's Borderlands but with a uniquely technological  flare. I could totally see Gaige getting all jazzed up with processor units and just start raising all kinds of hell.

Little Gaige all decked out in Processor Units would be the best thing ever! She'd be right alongside Deathtrap then!

I'm sure you'll come up with something.

Hey, Oki! Maybe for Gypsy on the times she's FORCED on the field for whatever reasons she's able to hack into enemy robots? Could be her skill though one that's seldomly used and all.

One idea I did have, because most hackers that I've known can slip these things in, was at some point or other having Zer0 take any form of thumb drive or the like and plugging them into certain areas. That much could warrant information while still providing him a challenge.

As for being forced onto the field, at some point, I figured that might have to be a thing. Really want to make it her own decision later on down the road - probably after Bloodwing is killed.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Fox Face wrote:

One idea I did have, because most hackers that I've known can slip these things in, was at some point or other having Zer0 take any form of thumb drive or the like and plugging them into certain areas. That much could warrant information while still providing him a challenge.

As for being forced onto the field, at some point, I figured that might have to be a thing. Really want to make it her own decision later on down the road - probably after Bloodwing is killed.

Zer0 did come to Pandora for a challenge, I like the idea of him hooking up thumbs and the like.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:08 pm

Larissa must be there for Bloodwing! uuuurgh I'm still super regretting not putting Mordecai as the love interest now, I shouldn't like that man as much as I do

Speaking of, we could probably toy with the idea of jealousy on Larissa and Axton's part - he carries around his old wedding band for starters and I'd already had Larissa nursing feelings for Mordecai anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:34 pm

@Canned: Thank you much~. I knew a hacker in the past and he told me how he worked sometimes, so I know a few things that can work out here. Never trusted anything I got from him though. XD

@Fang: That sounds like a good idea to me. I know you're really regretting not putting old Morty down. But if it's really nagging at you at all, we can kind of do what we did with that one Pokemon rp and I can switch playing love interests if you're really invested in that. Mordecai is pretty awesome~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:34 am

@Oki: I'm not sure yet... There's a few options we could do like sticking with Axton, swapping, a love triangle or a gradual change in love interests over the course of the rp -- kind of emulate real life in how people drift apart and hook up with someone else, etc. etc. Give me some time to think about it and discuss it with you guys? I'm open to ideas on the matter but I'd rather focus on getting ideas for you and Zer0 first if we can so we can keep you going a little better than usual.

@Canned: I quite think that Zer0 running around hooking up thumb drives for Gypsy could work well, given how much tech is relied on in the game (surprising given the state of Pandora! Haha). We could make some sort of a subplot out of that entirely if we put our heads together and flesh it out more, too, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
@Oki: I'm not sure yet... There's a few options we could do like sticking with Axton, swapping, a love triangle or a gradual change in love interests over the course of the rp -- kind of emulate real life in how people drift apart and hook up with someone else, etc. etc. Give me some time to think about it and discuss it with you guys? I'm open to ideas on the matter but I'd rather focus on getting ideas for you and Zer0 first if we can so we can keep you going a little better than usual.

@Canned: I quite think that Zer0 running around hooking up thumb drives for Gypsy could work well, given how much tech is relied on in the game (surprising given the state of Pandora! Haha). We could make some sort of a subplot out of that entirely if we put our heads together and flesh it out more, too, I'm sure.

Whatever we gotta do in the end. Let me know when you've thought it over~.

Still don't have much on my end. As far as my ideas had done, it was mostly just the thumb drive thing. Though, at least that's one.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:21 pm

Fox Face wrote:

Still don't have much on my end. As far as my ideas had done, it was mostly just the thumb drive thing. Though, at least that's one.
Will do! Like I said, I'm open to any suggestions if you guys come up with anything though.

Perhaps later on you two could toy with the idea of Zer0 finding a challenge in keeping Gypsy safe or something? Considering she's not a fighter anyways that would be something of a challenge with the right enemies around.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 5:57 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Fox Face wrote:

Will do! Like I said, I'm open to any suggestions if you guys come up with anything though.

Perhaps later on you two could toy with the idea of Zer0 finding a challenge in keeping Gypsy safe or something? Considering she's not a fighter anyways that would be something of a challenge with the right enemies around.

I can't really think of anything at the moment but that's probably because I'm dog tired. I'll let you know if I do think of anything though. I think I can play up a love triangle though, if you want to go that direction. Since we've done something like it before, it won't be terribly hard in the end~.

That's actually kind of a cute idea though. I do like it~. We'll see what Canned thinks~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:38 pm

Fox Face wrote:
I can't really think of anything at the moment but that's probably because I'm dog tired. I'll let you know if I do think of anything though. I think I can play up a love triangle though, if you want to go that direction. Since we've done something like it before, it won't be terribly hard in the end~.

That's actually kind of a cute idea though. I do like it~. We'll see what Canned thinks~.
If you're up for it I wouldn't mind that though I hope I'm not being too difficult. >_> I'm finicky sometimes and it suuuuucks.

Good, good! I'm sure you'd both be able to work that out if she likes the idea, too.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 8:49 pm

Sorry I haven't been on, guys! The weather is insane!

@Fang
I'm all ears for a challenge ridden sub-plot. Maybe something along the lines of trying to hack into some Hyperian tech that caused all kinds of hell to break lose.

@Oki
I actually really like that challenge idea, I think it'll be really cute. Especially since Zer0 does the heart emote whenever he helps someone up from being down. So, in the off chance that he can't keep her 100% safe and protected he just drops a hologram to keep who ever busy and helps her up.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:07 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Sorry I haven't been on, guys! The weather is insane!

@Fang
I'm all ears for a challenge ridden sub-plot. Maybe something along the lines of trying to hack into some Hyperian tech that caused all kinds of hell to break lose.

@Oki
I actually really like that challenge idea, I think it'll be really cute. Especially since Zer0 does the heart emote whenever he helps someone up from being down. So, in the off chance that he can't keep her 100% safe and protected he just drops a hologram to keep who ever busy and helps her up.
Ah, I'm glad you're okay though. We've got a snow emergency where I'm at so everything's pretty much closed.

But! I'm glad to hear you like the idea, too! I like the idea of Gypsy getting in over her head trying to hack into Hyperian's stuff later on. It would definitely be something to toy with.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:18 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Ah, I'm glad you're okay though. We've got a snow emergency where I'm at so everything's pretty much closed.

But! I'm glad to hear you like the idea, too! I like the idea of Gypsy getting in over her head trying to hack into Hyperian's stuff later on. It would definitely be something to toy with.

We have a pretty hefty weather adversary here too right now.

If we work with the quest-line for Sanctuary it could be right after it goes skyward, Gypsy could hack into Hyperian networks as a little pay back for the trick and all.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:45 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

We have a pretty hefty weather adversary here too right now.

If we work with the quest-line for Sanctuary it could be right after it goes skyward, Gypsy could hack into Hyperian networks as a little pay back for the trick and all.

Ah! I hope you're alright Canned! Lots of people don't seem used to this kind of weather, so I worry that some might get in over their heads about it.

That all sounds good to me. Since I've already got it that Gypsy's going to get frustrated and even lose her temper with Hyperian tech and networking as it is, we could probably fit that as an 'in over her head' moment.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:02 am

Fox Face wrote:

Ah! I hope you're alright Canned! Lots of people don't seem used to this kind of weather, so I worry that some might get in over their heads about it.

That all sounds good to me. Since I've already got it that Gypsy's going to get frustrated and even lose her temper with Hyperian tech and networking as it is, we could probably fit that as an 'in over her head' moment.

Thanks for the concern you two! It actually got pretty bad today, power kept jumping on and off! Hope it isn't as bad where you two are, hopefully it'll ease out!

Haha, Hyperian will be her undoing. Sounds good, I'm sure we can flesh something good outta that!
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:22 am

So I just found out that Torque and Axton are bisexual while Hammerlock is gay! source That is awesome to me. It's not often you see video games that do that even if Axton's originally wasn't intentional.

Hyperion using Gypsy would be something that Jack would orchestrate, too, if only to draw out the current Vault Hunters and get at them easier.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 am

Oh my gosh I know, Hammerlock is flaming gay! Moxii mentions him and his boyfriend if you tip her enough. Axton, however, is news to me~

He seems malicious enough to do so, well, maybe not him personally but he'd have a few irons in that fire.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh my gosh I know, Hammerlock is flaming gay! Moxii mentions him and his boyfriend if you tip her enough. Axton, however, is news to me~

He seems malicious enough to do so, well, maybe not him personally but he'd have a few irons in that fire.

I didn't know either were like that! Well, learn something new everyday!

And yea, I agree with all of that. Sounds like we've got a few ideas for that much. I like having a plot here. XD

Now, what about for Canned~? We need to do some for Banshee and Salvador~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:49 pm

Fox Face wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I didn't know either were like that! Well, learn something new everyday!

And yea, I agree with all of that. Sounds like we've got a few ideas for that much. I like having a plot here. XD

Now, what about for Canned~? We need to do some for Banshee and Salvador~.
Yep! Axton's was accidental at first before they confirmed it in Tiny Tina's DLC. Apparently his revive line of "Woah! So, do you, uh, work out?" was meant only for players reviving Maya but they didn't get around to making it character-specific so Axton has a small chance of hitting on anyone on the team! They ran with it when people expressed liking having a bisexual main character and were bummed out that it hadn't been intentional.

I was thinking we could have Salvador and Banshee wrestle with each other on their down time though I wasn't sure about it. That's something cutesy that my brother and his fiancee do when the kids aren't around to get hurt. Plot-wise though I've got nothing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm

See, that's where I was drawing blanks. I couldn't think of anything that would be like you know loving or intimate that wouldn't drag Salvador really outta character, or Banshee for that matter. From his records and what not he certainly has a soft spot for family and all but I couldn't think of how to work with that.

I actually really like your idea, Fang. Also oh my gosh that's really adorable and hilarious that they wrestle. That's intimate but still keeping with the two characters, especially Banshee.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:11 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
See, that's where I was drawing blanks. I couldn't think of anything that would be like you know loving or intimate that wouldn't drag Salvador really outta character, or Banshee for that matter. From his records and what not he certainly has a soft spot for family and all but I couldn't think of how to work with that.

I actually really like your idea, Fang. Also oh my gosh that's really adorable and hilarious that they wrestle. That's intimate but still keeping with the two characters, especially Banshee.
Then we'll definitely find some time to fit that in! If I think up anything else I'll jot 'em down here, as per usual, though I'm drawing a blank again.

Also, Oki! I figure since we're going the love triangle route for Larissa we could probably end that one with Mordecai. It's ridiculous how fond I'm still growing of that man! =3=
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:53 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Then we'll definitely find some time to fit that in! If I think up anything else I'll jot 'em down here, as per usual, though I'm drawing a blank again.

Also, Oki! I figure since we're going the love triangle route for Larissa we could probably end that one with Mordecai. It's ridiculous how fond I'm still growing of that man! =3=

I will do the same! I like the fact that Salvador has a soft spot for family though too. Might be able to bounce ideas off that. Since so many people would have lost families due to Jack's reign.

And that sounds good to me! Morty it is~.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next