AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:13 pm

Take all the time you need, Oki! No need to rush c:
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 pm

So, Oki and I inadvertently came up with an idea for Banshee and Salvador, right? We were playing the first Borderlands and while we were trying to get Oki the Speedway trophy she got the runner stuck at this odd angle, propped up against this rock wall. So, I hopped out and started hitting it with Mordecai's machete and it just goes flying up into the air, spinning three or four times before it landed maybe twenty feet away. It was some of the most hilarious shit ever!

So, naturally, all we could imagine was Banshee accidentally getting her pretty pink runner stuck and Salvador to get the idea to punch/push it out in some ridiculous fashion like that above scenario.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:21 pm

That happens to me all the time, I literally get to the point where I just man the gun so I don't get the runners stuck /w\ Sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to see how it panes out~
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:14 pm

Anyone got any new ideas for the rp lately?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 9:52 pm

I've not but that's normally the trend with me. I need to figure more of what I'll do with Gypsy.

Edit:

I lied. I'm gonna throw this here. Fang and I already talked about it so let's get Canned's opinion.

Since we're planning on having Gyspy at some point captured and tortured at a point, this is the idea I was shooting for.

Since we know Jack, through ECHO's, is interested in torture on the manner of injecting experimental drugs into the victims he's captured, I figured we could go along with a drug that would make said victim hyper sensitive to light and sound.

Likewise, since I've made Gypsy sensitive to light as it was, I figured that would pretty much cripple her.

More or less to gain information out of her or use her as something to gather attention from Sanctuary, etc.

That was about the only idea I've had as of recent. ;w;
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 2:51 pm

Jack's interest in torture would actually be a really interesting thing to include, it gives us oodles of material for other parts of the rp. Like he could have things on standby or in the making to take down each individual. Something specialized for their unique abilities.

I especially like the idea for Gypsy, maybe afterwards she'll need a visor to even stand the lights of Sanctuary and her monitors. It'll probably hinder her ability in combat, which could bring Balto out for more interaction.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Jack's interest in torture would actually be a really interesting thing to include, it gives us oodles of material for other parts of the rp. Like he could have things on standby or in the making to take down each individual. Something specialized for their unique abilities.

I especially like the idea for Gypsy, maybe afterwards she'll need a visor to even stand the lights of Sanctuary and her monitors. It'll probably hinder her ability in combat, which could bring Balto out for more interaction.

Ohhhhh~. Sounds like fun! Something like what happened to Bloodwing only thrown at everyone at any time. I like that idea~.

I like that idea though! I was thinking about possibly using sun glasses or the like. The visor would be great so she can try to stay active but not as much as she was hoping to be~. I like these ideas~.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 3:17 am

Dream Drops wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

Ohhhhh~. Sounds like fun! Something like what happened to Bloodwing only thrown at everyone at any time. I like that idea~.

I like that idea though! I was thinking about possibly using sun glasses or the like. The visor would be great so she can try to stay active but not as much as she was hoping to be~. I like these ideas~.
I forget just how tech savvy Gypsy is, would it be possible for her to build something to help her see after? Like some kinda lens system that projects the world around her in an easier light?
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 am

Wandering Leo wrote:
I forget just how tech savvy Gypsy is, would it be possible for her to build something to help her see after? Like some kinda lens system that projects the world around her in an easier light?

You know, that's a really good idea! She could build something that adjusts to light better so she could help out more~.

I'd like to build up her confidence maybe after Sanctuary is attack and has to go airborne. That could be the perfect excuse to do it~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 9:30 am

So, I had the thought that Banshee's favorite pink runner could get highly damaged at some point leaving her bummed/angry which could entail Salvador leaving Sanctuary, finding the beast that wrecked it (I was thinking maybe a bullymong, I dunno) and promptly bringing the thing's head back for banshee like some trophy. What do you think, Canned?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:19 pm

MadHattersPassion wrote:
So, I had the thought that Banshee's favorite pink runner could get highly damaged at some point leaving her bummed/angry which could entail Salvador leaving Sanctuary, finding the beast that wrecked it (I was thinking maybe a bullymong, I dunno) and promptly bringing the thing's head back for banshee like some trophy. What do you think, Canned?
Oh my gosh that would be really rad, Banshee loves her runner more than life itself! I like the bullymong idea too, than it could literally have just picked up the runner and thrown it around some. I love the idea~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4