AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Fox Face wrote:
I will do the same! I like the fact that Salvador has a soft spot for family though too. Might be able to bounce ideas off that. Since so many people would have lost families due to Jack's reign.

And that sounds good to me! Morty it is~.
How's this for an idea, guys; I was thinking about it and how to properly pull off this love triangle instead of blunt force trauma-ing it like we usually do and I figure we might be able to make this work. Considering with the rakk-ale mission after Bloodwing's death murder death you hear Mordecai and Moxxi going at each other's throats, so to speak, it sounded to me like Mordecai still nursed some hurt feelings for being dumped by Moxxi. That alone could factor in to Larissa growing close to Axton, considering Mordecai's still got eyes for Moxxi. We could start developing something between Mordecai and Larissa more solidly after Bloodwing's death, maybe have Larissa double back around to Mordecai's location after Bloodwing's death and all. We can add the obvious conflict that would come between Axton and Larissa in as well, Axton pointing out how she's not over her feelings for Mordecai and all as well, causing them to drift apart after that. What do you guys think?

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that ended up longer than I thought it would. God, I get long-winded sometimes. But I figure something like that would fit in with the Borderlands-verse considering all the relationships you hear about, like Moxxi's long list of exes for instance.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 2nged5x

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Fox Face wrote:
I will do the same! I like the fact that Salvador has a soft spot for family though too. Might be able to bounce ideas off that. Since so many people would have lost families due to Jack's reign.

And that sounds good to me! Morty it is~.
How's this for an idea, guys; I was thinking about it and how to properly pull off this love triangle instead of blunt force trauma-ing it like we usually do and I figure we might be able to make this work. Considering with the rakk-ale mission after Bloodwing's death murder death you hear Mordecai and Moxxi going at each other's throats, so to speak, it sounded to me like Mordecai still nursed some hurt feelings for being dumped by Moxxi. That alone could factor in to Larissa growing close to Axton, considering Mordecai's still got eyes for Moxxi. We could start developing something between Mordecai and Larissa more solidly after Bloodwing's death, maybe have Larissa double back around to Mordecai's location after Bloodwing's death and all. We can add the obvious conflict that would come between Axton and Larissa in as well, Axton pointing out how she's not over her feelings for Mordecai and all as well, causing them to drift apart after that. What do you guys think?

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that ended up longer than I thought it would. God, I get long-winded sometimes. But I figure something like that would fit in with the Borderlands-verse considering all the relationships you hear about, like Moxxi's long list of exes for instance.

I think that will work out fine. That's a good idea as well, since Morty still seems to have issues over Moxxi. I like it. That gives me a lot to work with as well.

I had an idea for Gypsy. Just a small one, but I want to make it that she normally uses nicknames unless it's absolutely important. So Zer0 will forever be 'Emotes' unless she'd feel the need to call him by his name/nickname...name he prefers! Whatever! XD
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:20 pm

That's a cute idea though it makes me wonder what you'll be calling everybody now. That's a lot of nicknames to come up with.

I also had another small idea, a way to get Mordecai into the rp without him making a face appearance just yet--we could have Larissa and Mordecai ECHOing each other off and on, either to pass along information or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 11:57 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
That's a cute idea though it makes me wonder what you'll be calling everybody now. That's a lot of nicknames to come up with.

I also had another small idea, a way to get Mordecai into the rp without him making a face appearance just yet--we could have Larissa and Mordecai ECHOing each other off and on, either to pass along information or whatever.

I've already got a few, some just a little more simplified. Like just calling Tiny 'Shorty' or Mordecai 'Morty' as I normally do. Others I'll think up along the way. I'm pretty good with nicknames even if they're lame. lol

That would be a good idea. I figured that might be the easiest way too, aside from introducing him early. I like the ECHOing idea though. That'll work out nicely on my end.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:10 am

A post I already shared with Oki but one I'll put here for future reference -- click here -- Oki and I haven't toyed with that sort of a relationship at all so I figure we could share the idea around and see what comes out of it with our various pairings in the rp this go around. Could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:30 pm

I was thinking the same thing about the nicknames, that's quite a few characters to peg names to~ Can't wait to see what you have Gypsy call everyone.

I've never really done an rp before with a love triangle, I have played around with the idea in fics. Ancient fics, though, so I'd be a little rusty. After reading that post though, I'm sure we can make something believable work
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I was thinking the same thing about the nicknames, that's quite a few characters to peg names to~ Can't wait to see what you have Gypsy call everyone.

I've never really done an rp before with a love triangle, I have played around with the idea in fics. Ancient fics, though, so I'd be a little rusty. After reading that post though, I'm sure we can make something believable work
Again, I'm sorry I'm finicky and difficult guys! XB

For Salvador and Banshee, aside from just wrestling later on, I figure we could probably have them get into all manner of affectionate rough housing. Could be something the others in the Crimson Raiders HQ pick up on and tell 'em to "get a room" or something when they do that.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 8:48 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

Again, I'm sorry I'm finicky and difficult guys! XB

For Salvador and Banshee, aside from just wrestling later on, I figure we could probably have them get into all manner of affectionate rough housing. Could be something the others in the Crimson Raiders HQ pick up on and tell 'em to "get a room" or something when they do that.

Don't sweat it, it's perfectly alright~ uvu

Haha, that could work, I can totally see that happening and one of them just being like, 'what do you mean, we're in a room.' Besides that, Banshee's always getting under other peoples skin with her two cents. Could lead to some bickering between the two.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:39 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

Haha, that could work, I can totally see that happening and one of them just being like, 'what do you mean, we're in a room.' Besides that, Banshee's always getting under other peoples skin with her two cents. Could lead to some bickering between the two.
Sounds like a fantastic idea to me!

How about for Zer0 and Gypsy they'd be off in their own little corner in the HQ/Sanctuary? I don't see either of them being too sociable for various reasons anyhow and if I know Oki well enough and I like to think that I do haha it could be possible that Zer0 and Gypsy could be pretty absorbed in one another.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

How about for Zer0 and Gypsy they'd be off in their own little corner in the HQ/Sanctuary? I don't see either of them being too sociable for various reasons anyhow and if I know Oki well enough and I like to think that I do haha it could be possible that Zer0 and Gypsy could be pretty absorbed in one another.

That sounds lovely actually! Like they just sit in the background enjoying each others company while who knows what happens around them right?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:06 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Ram's Desire wrote:

That sounds lovely actually! Like they just sit in the background enjoying each others company while who knows what happens around them right?
That's the idea, yep! I figured it'd be cute and in-keeping with Zer0's personality considering he doesn't seem like one to reach out unless he has to or feels a need to.
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:07 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I prefer it that way, yes~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:15 pm

That's another idea to tally down then!

Hmmm... What could Gypsy do while she's at the HQ without Zer0 though...? Besides ECHOing him nonstop, of course, that kind of defeats the purpose of her job...

Maybe we could have something happen to Banshee at some point, too? Kind of make Salvador get all psycho-reckless-protective and better cement the feelings that developed up to that point?
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:31 pm

I could just see Zer0 like finding little trinkets out in the wastes and bringing them back for her because she loves 'em so much, so maybe have her be constantly trying to guess what he found this time out?

That'd be cute, Banshee does have an intense fear of Psychos, like to the point where she'll run and hide or just curl up in a ball
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:53 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

I could just see Zer0 like finding little trinkets out in the wastes and bringing them back for her because she loves 'em so much, so maybe have her be constantly trying to guess what he found this time out?

That'd be cute, Banshee does have an intense fear of Psychos, like to the point where she'll run and hide or just curl up in a ball
Both of those would work nicely, I think. It'd just be getting them in~!

At some point we'll have to have Larissa learn about Axton's ex-wife and how he went AWOL to avoid firing squad. Could form that jealousy for the ex-wife on some scale before it simmers down into putting her off a little, kind of help the drifting apart thing and all...
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

I think that's a cute idea. Might be one of the only ways to keep them in contact with an excuse.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Fox Face wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I think that's a cute idea. Might be one of the only ways to keep them in contact with an excuse.
Or we could have the excuse that she's running backup over ECHOs. Gyspy's hacked into cameras, it'd be a way to keep her in the loop, especially with Zer0 plugging in thumb drives everywhere for her as he goes. If she's hacked into cameras near the group or Zer0 alone then she could provide as an "early warning system" (haha).
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:12 pm

I could see Larissa getting a little miffed about that, hell hath no fury and all that.

That'd be rad, just having her monitor him as he's doing the thumb drive tasks. Or have it like as he puts in more thumb drives the more she has the potential to unlock or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
I could see Larissa getting a little miffed about that, hell hath no fury and all that.

That'd be rad, just having her monitor him as he's doing the thumb drive tasks. Or have it like as he puts in more thumb drives the more she has the potential to unlock or something along those lines

I figure it'd be a good stepping off point to get the pairing focus shifting to Larissa and Mordecai, considering you find out he needlessly blew up some poor shmuck in a bid to be more famous instead of saving the guy with that ECHO log you get starting a new game as Axton. Not exactly something that can be ignored or romanticized.

Right! More thumb drives would mean more places she can hack into easier and have more 'eyes' to see through, so to speak. Could also lead up to Handsome Jack endangering her later for it considering she'd be all over the system at that point. Assuming Oki's good to go for that idea, of course!

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:52 am

Ram's Desire wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:

I figure it'd be a good stepping off point to get the pairing focus shifting to Larissa and Mordecai, considering you find out he needlessly blew up some poor shmuck in a bid to be more famous instead of saving the guy with that ECHO log you get starting a new game as Axton. Not exactly something that can be ignored or romanticized.

Right! More thumb drives would mean more places she can hack into easier and have more 'eyes' to see through, so to speak. Could also lead up to Handsome Jack endangering her later for it considering she'd be all over the system at that point. Assuming Oki's good to go for that idea, of course!

I'm completely fine with that. Give more reason for Jack to go after her - or have someone do it for him. I do like~.

Adding this because I didn't think of it until sometime this morning - but am I the only one who can see Zer0 getting rather brutal with anyone in his way at that point? Because I can see that being a thing~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 1:57 pm

Fox Face wrote:
I'm completely fine with that. Give more reason for Jack to go after her - or have someone do it for him. I do like~.

Adding this because I didn't think of it until sometime this morning - but am I the only one who can see Zer0 getting rather brutal with anyone in his way at that point? Because I can see that being a thing~.
I could see that being something that would happen. Guy's pretty brutal anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Fox Face wrote:

That's actually what I've been leaning to in the rp! I really love the concept that he's so learned and well-spoken but just super brutal in battle for little to no reason. I've been going off his recordings and what not a lot too, so I can totally do that for you!
Back to top Go down
Dream Drops
Admin
Admin
Dream Drops

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Fox Face wrote:

That's actually what I've been leaning to in the rp! I really love the concept that he's so learned and well-spoken but just super brutal in battle for little to no reason. I've been going off his recordings and what not a lot too, so I can totally do that for you!

Good, good! We're all on the same page with that then! :3

I love Zer0's recordings. And sometimes he says things that make it painfully obvious that he's rather brutal as well. I remember one being 'I'll pick your corpse' or something like that and I was literally like "Oh my God!".

Still love Zer0~.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Fox Face wrote:
Good, good! We're all on the same page with that then! :3

I love Zer0's recordings. And sometimes he says things that make it painfully obvious that he's rather brutal as well. I remember one being 'I'll pick your corpse' or something like that and I was literally like "Oh my God!".

Still love Zer0~.
My favorite is still his "an idle mind is a dangerous one, I think of violence!"

And because Oki and I were bullshitting on skype, we've got an almost head canon going on for Mordecai because of this profile of his. It states that he dislikes eating though doesn't elaborate. When I went into it the only conclusion I could come up with that made sense for his character was the same logic my mother uses -- she drinks heavily, or she used to, and she didn't eat when she did because she claimed it made her feel sick if she ate while she drank. Figured that sort of logic would be along the same lines as Mordecai's considering he's an alcoholic.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Ram's Desire wrote:

My favorite is still his "an idle mind is a dangerous one, I think of violence!"

And because Oki and I were bullshitting on skype, we've got an almost head canon going on for Mordecai because of this profile of his. It states that he dislikes eating though doesn't elaborate. When I went into it the only conclusion I could come up with that made sense for his character was the same logic my mother uses -- she drinks heavily, or she used to, and she didn't eat when she did because she claimed it made her feel sick if she ate while she drank. Figured that sort of logic would be along the same lines as Mordecai's considering he's an alcoholic.

I remember General Knox saying something about his weight/ability to use a sniper rifle because of his thin figure. Something along the lines of someone get this kid a sandwich.

It looks like thats from his profile from the first game, I don't think he was that heavy a drinker then but it works beautifully for the rps setting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread   Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercy Me Discussion/Idea Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next