AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

Spork Operations: INDEX Page

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : Spork Operations: INDEX Page Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Empty
PostSubject: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 pm

This is where you can find links to every chapter from every story sporked by the Den's elite Sporking Team. We've either sporked alone or in collaboration with others. Upcoming sporkers who wish to join this community and have their fics indexed here can find Sporker Sign-ups at the bottom of this post.

Spork Operations: INDEX Page SporkOperations
Sporkers Involved: Ram's Desire i.e. FANG, This March Hare i.e. OKI,  ⇒Mɪʏᴜᴋɪ⇐ i.e. MIYUKI, Wandering Leo i.e CANNED, Knight Amaterasu i.e. KNIGHT, TYRIANT

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Rules
1. Do not send the sporks to the author in question. That is only asking for a fight. If they run into these sporks on their own, fine, that's of their own volition. Just like we have the right to say what we think of their works in the safety of our own little corner of the internet they have the right to post and say what they wish in their corner of the internet.
2. If you wish to try your hand at co-sporking with someone don't be afraid to ask. Even if it's just a cameo. If you're interested in trying to co-spork with someone leave them a comment expressing that on one of their sporks, on this Index Page or through a PM. If they need your help immediately or in the future the sporker will contact you back. This goes for contributing sporkers as well. Likewise if you wish for someone else to spork with you don't be afraid to send them a message asking them. {recommended method of co-sporking: taking turns via the document the fic is copy&pasted to. You can send the document to each other either via e-mail or PM. Personally, OKI, MIYUKI and myself (FANG) prefer using our linked together Dropbox}

WARNING I am going to warn you that sporkers oftentimes get stressed and will begin screaming obscenities (case in point; FANG) and we often get sporkers who are highly fond of inneundos subtle or not. Sporkers also enjoy using .gifs and other such images to prove points or help to show their reactions to something within the fics they are sporking. So this warning is pretty much to state that most of us are mature here - a few of us even adults already - and we act like it and sometimes a fic isn't all childish and sterile.

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Main

Spork Operations: INDEX Page SuckedIntoaGame
Author: windgirl13
Sporker: OKI
Fandom(s): Pokemon
Summary: A girl makes a wish to go into the Pokemon world where she and her overly hyperactive personality and endless optimism go on an adventure in a totally unoriginal and semi-stolen plot line from yours truly. I'm coming at this fic with a vengeance and nothing will survive.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - with guest sporker FANG
Chapter 5 - with guest sporker FANG
Chapter 6 - with guest sporker FANG
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 - with guest sporker FANG
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapters 15-20 - with guest sporker FANG
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Spork Operations: INDEX Page ImtheWhat
Author: SisterhoodForever
Sporker: MIYUKI, Noah
Fandom(s): Kindgom Hearts
Summary: This girl's world just revolves in a complete circle of ridiculous nonsense as she is SUPPOSEDLY the 'Princess of Darkness' and has a family not worth mentioning. How will this shit circle unfold in this Kingdom Hearts story of, "I'm The What?!?!?!" and I tell you I will bash this story with my lil' bro Sora with our Kingdom Hearts knowledge!

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Innocence
Author: geminijo
Sporker: CANNED
Fandom(s): Team Fortress 2
Summary: 12 year old Crystal is mysteriously brought to the magical and completely hazardous world of Team Fortress 2, a T for Teen rated shoot-em-up game. A nod to the other unoriginal appearing in a video game story being Sporked right here at the Den but, only if you squint. Here she tries her hardest to make friends with the grown men running around trying to kill each other, will she ever get home? Or make it out alive~?

Brain bleach not included. Snarky remarks, but of course~

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Spork Operations: INDEX Page FallingfromtheSky
Author: volatile321
Sporker: OKI, MIYUKI, FANG
Fandom(s): Assassin's Creed
Summary: A punky brat who thinks she's a tough-as-nails bad ass drops from the sky after being sucked into Assassin's Creed via the XBOX of DOOM spiel. While realistically she should be dead she survives the fall only to tag along after the beloved and well-known Altair Ibin-La'Ahad driving him and readers bug fuck insane with her oh, so *~zany~* antics! Can our sporking team of Assassins make it through to the end or fail their mission?

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Spork Operations: INDEX Page DeadEasy
Author: germanjunkiewhore
Sporker: KNIGHT featured as a Xeno codenamed Specimen 6 (from the Alien franchise)
Fandom(s): Left 4 Dead
Summary: What appears to be a rip-off of a okay videogame by Valve. It follows the tail of a Mary-Sue known as 'loud girl'; who I'm guessing is a Reader Insert who teams up with what I can tell as two Androids of Nick and Ellis. The fanfic is very hard to follow and I find myself getting bored while trying to read the chapters. All 29 of them... This Xeno has her claws filled with slicing through this thick pile of bullshit, whilist fighting Colonial Marines in the process.

BONUS Spitefics: P U R S U I T by Solar Mother Amaterasu Takes place sometime during Step 2

Step 1: Know the difference...
Step 2: Team up
Step 3: Don't piss off your team members
Step 4: Medical Attention is crucial for survival.
Step 5: Get a Powerful Gun.
Step 6: If you come across a person who can be used...
Step 7: Never taunt a zombie.
Step 8: Rest is crucial...
Step 9: Secure a Rescue Vehicle
Step 10: Always expect the unexpected

Spork Operations: INDEX Page HatterandSnowflake
Author: Bambi Birthday
Sporker: FANG
Fandom(s): Pandora Hearts
Summary: Despite canon violations Break makes another illegal contract with a chain while in Intention of the Abyss' lair. Behold as we witness the very first Purity Sue chain of the series with a near direct rip-off of Intention of the Abyss' appearance! Gawk in awe at the OOCness of Break! Admire at the Master/Slave smut implications! Most of all, sit back and enjoy how FANG self-tortures with her dreaded trainwreck syndrome and her need to tear apart bad!fics.

Retrace I : Introductions
Retrace II : Procrastination
Retrace III : False Promise
Retrace IV : Welcome Home
Retrace V : Black Rabbit
Retrace VI : Memories
Retrace VII : Bonus: Poetry
Retrace VIII : Alicia

Spork Operations: INDEX Page StillWatersTitle

Author: Paradox
Sporker: OKI
Fandom(s): Pandora Hearts
Summary: A young, whiny git of a chain has discovered that she's within the real world. Driven to murder people of Pandora who 'experimented on her', she will not rest until her job is done. Did I mention that she hates humans? Yea, you'll hear that a lot. Over and over and over again. She hates humans. A lot.

Chapter 1

Spork Operations: INDEX Page LoveofaHunter
Author: hyisenth
Sporker: KNIGHT featured as a Colonial Marine (from the Alien franchise)
Fandom(s): Alien vs. Predator
Summary: KNIGHT is back again as a member of the Colonial Marines this time. She will be dealing with a Mary-Sue named Soy, who has a love of animals and other wildlife. Danger of Predator's and Xenomorph's around every corner, yet KNIGHT will be aided by her close friend and teammate; Corporal Dwayne Hicks, as the two discover the truth behind Soy's scientist parent's!

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 - with guest sporker EMI
Chapter 5 - with guest sporker EMI

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Cry%20to%20heavens_zpsbd6605d5
Author: YukikoTheSnowChild
Sporker: KNIGHT featured as AMATERASU, FANG featured as SHIRANUI
Fandom(s): Okami
Summary: In a shocking twist AMATERASU and SHIRANUI are present to spork a young, gentle servant's journey with none other than Waka! Will the two wolves be able to survive the journey themselves or will they succumb to the challenges ahead?

Celestial Brush 1
Celestial Brush 2
Celestial Brush 3

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Blacklist_zpsa06bcc53
Author: Noxin
Sporker: KNIGHT, FANG
Fandom(s): Aliens
Summary: Colonial Marines Corporal Hicks and Privates Drake, KNIGHT and FANG are sent on a recon mission to scout out a Sue named 'April' who claims to have been aboard the Nostromo and is a survivor alongside Ripley. What scandalous situations can she get herself into on LV-426? Only time will tell.

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Trainwreck
Author: AangDemiSonny
Sporker: OKI, FANG
Fandom(s): Pokemon
Summary: Mourning the fact that N has left her to correct his past mistakes Sonny selfishly continues to moan and whine about N not being with her. The savior of Unova and Sinnoh and "N's Queen", she begins to fall for someone new, but who? No, seriously, sporkers FANG and OKI can't figure out if she's going for Ingo or Emmet.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Spork Operations: INDEX Page ProjectKSERIES
How do you begin to describe Karla Smith? A whiny, bratty, immature Sergeant Major in the army of course! Like most Suethors we are privy to a fanfiction series that begins with Karla being dropped into the events of Resident Evil 4 and it offshoots from there into a cesspool of Sue-per powers, viral terrorism and (later) even a love triangle. It begins with Project K, an irritatingly bad fic and then shoots off to Russian Territories where things only manage to get worse. From there we move along to The Project K Chronicles wherein it's so bad it's mentally draining to read. Can our sporker FANG make it all the way through to the end where only four chapters of the unread Oblivion lie in wait?

Spork Operations: INDEX Page ProjectK
Author: Gabby15cancer
Fandom(s): Resident Evil 4
Summary: The first in a four part series featuring fan-character Karla Smith. Karla and Leon go for a romp across Spain to rescue Ashley. Marvel as she develops the amazing Jedi-like Sue-per powers! Gasp in awe as a long-thought dead spy comes back to induce some drama! Beware the nonexistent fight scenes and gape at how every single character seems to fawn and slaver over Karla Smith!

BONUS Spitefics: Favors by Bambi
BONUS 2 For added fun we've created a drinking game for those of you wishing to go through this and come out of it with a failing liver!
Spoiler:

Chapter 1 - Info (and Pt. 1)
Chapter 2 - The agent and the soldier
Chatper 3 - The village of Ganados
Chapter 4 - Meet Luis Sera
Chapter 5 - A new found power
Chapter 6 - Hell no...
Chapter 7 - Fighting the ogre isn't as easy as it seems
Chapter 8 - It's Game Time
Chapter 9 - Return of the Bella Sisters
Chapter 10 - Morir Es Vivir
Chapter 11 - Welcome to Salazar Castle
Chapter 12 - Lucky Charms
Chapter 13 - True feelings
Chapter 14 - The Raccoon City Incident
Chapter 15 - Who do you love?
Chapter 16 - Memories of Nemesis and a woman named Valentine - with guest sporker EMRAKUL
Chapter 17 - Ready for round 2?
Chapter 18 - No distractions please
Chapter 19 - Captured
Chapter 20 - They don't love you like I love you
Chapter 21 - Militia, Regenerators, and J.J. oh my!
Chapter 22 - Damn the past
Chapter 23 - Krauser Vs. Leon
Chapter 24 - Close to freedom
Chapter 25a - Warzone
Chapter 25b - Always and forever...series one finale.
Final Thoughts

Spork Operations: INDEX Page RussianTerritories
Fandom(s): Resident Evil 5 (sort of, not really at all)
Summary: Leon is sent to a mission in Russia while Zachary Smith accompanies Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar in Kijuju for... some reason not ever explained. When something horrid happens to Leon on his mission Chris and Karla are dispatched to rescue him! Watch as the dreaded Leon x Karla x Chris love triangle comes to fruition in the most badly and overdone ways possible! Atop all of this familiar faces Rebecca "that's officer to you" Chambers and Barry mother fucking Burton are on the scene! And what the fuck is up with Wesker and Jill?!

BONUS Spitefics:  Just as Weak by Bambi takes places during Chapter 5 - Enemies | Just a Job by Ram's Desire takes place around Chater 8 - Quoth the Raven nevermore | Attitude by Ram's Desire | Price of Freedom by Bambi sequel to Favor and Attitude

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 - Surprises in Nepal
Chapter 3 - Mr. Death
Chapter 4 - Rainy Days
Chapter 5 - Enemies
Chapter 6 - Mr. Crowley
Chapter 7 - Unexpected Caller
Chapter 8 - Quoth the Raven nevermore
Chapter 9 - Diary of a Deadman
Chapter 10 - Evil is in the eye of the beholder
Chapter 11 - Kill Billy pt.1
Chapter 12 - Meet Mr. Nick Chase
Chapter 13 - Confrontations
Chapter 14 - Rush, Rush to Bogdanovich
Chapter 15 - Danger Lurks
Chapter 16 - Sheva knew - with guest sporker OKI
Chapter 17 - No more sorrow
Chapter 18 - Reunited
Chapter 19 - Fear you can't forget
Chapter 20 - Understanding
Chapter 21 - Body Heat - with guest sporker OKI
Chapter 22 - Olexa Returns
Russian Territories Aside: The thoughts of the wise men
Chapter 23 - The Feds move in - with guest sporker OKI
Chapter 24 - Awareness
Chapter 25 - Sacrifice
Chapter 26 - Surrender
Chapter 27 - The End Of The Queen's Reign - with guest sporker MIYUKI
Chapter 28 - Bird Woman Revealed
Chapter 29 - To Protect You (series #2 finale)
Russian Territories Aside: Bonus Material
Final Thoughts

Spork Operations: INDEX Page ProjectKChronicles
Fandom(s): Resident Evil
Summary: Ever wanted to see Resident Evil as a confusing, mangled mess of a soap-opera? Look no further for you have found it! New couplings and break ups spring up around the corner - some that don't even make sense! Things happen for the sake of drama and drama alone, nothing happens of any importance and it comes out as a giant mish-mash of whinebags traipsing along bitching and complaining about anything and everything. Truly a worse, more arrogant suethor does not exist as does the one that writes this.

BONUS Spitefics: How Far Would You Go by ADreamingEmi

Chapter 1 - Intro
Chapter 2 - Outbreak
Chapter 3 - Trapped
Chapter 4 - Never say die
Chapter 5 - Hidden Conspiracy
Project K Chronicles Aside: A Woman's Worth
Chapter 6 - Demitri's intentions
Chapter 7 - Dark Promises
Chapter 8 - Betrayal - with guest sporker OKI
Chapter 9 - The First Attack - with guest sporker EMRAKUL
Chapter 10 - Framed - with guest sporker EMRAKUL
Chapter 11 -Taken
Chapter 12 - Demitri's Demise
Chapter 13 - The Truth
Chapter 14 - Unexpected Rescue
Chapter 15 - Death of the Crimson Butterfly
Chapter 16 - Well, This Was Unexpected
Chapter 17 - Demon In My View
Chapter 18 - Something isn't Right
Chapter 19 - Welcome back to Africa!
Chapter 20 - Karla Snaps
Chapter 21 - David and Mark the Old Team Assembles
Chapter 22 - The Bad Combination: Karla and David
Chapter 23 - Inflitration
Chapter 24 - Bonnie and Clyde
Chapter 25 - Car Chase from Hell
Chapter 26 - Nightmares
Chapter 27 - The Queen and her Horse
Chapter 28 - And Here We Go!
Chapter 29 - I'm Not That Optimistic - with cameo from KNIGHT
Chapter 30 - You, Me, and Demitri
Chapter 31 - No Mercy
Chapter 32 - Arabian Night
Chapter 33 - Stay Here and Die
Chapter 34 - Regain
Chapter 35 - The Ashfords
Chapter 36 - A Race Against Death
Chapter 37 - A Moment of Relief
Chapter 38 - Grinning Jackal
Chapter 39 - Whose Side Are We On? : Part 1, Part 2 - with guest sporker OKI
Chapter 40 - Strange Love
Project K Chronicles Aside: Author's Note (Of great importance)
Chapter 41 - Trust and Reminiscing
Chapter 42 - Silently, the Dark Takes Me
Chapter 43 - Farewell
Project K Chronicles Aside: The Side Stories Ch.1 Joseph's Mania
Project K Chronicles Aside: The Side Stories Ch.2 The Beginning
Project K Chronicles Aside: The Side Stories Ch.3 Operation Desert Storm (Joseph)
Chapter 44 - I Promise
Chapter 45 - In Control
Project K Chronicles Aside: The Side Stories Ch.4 Last of the Halcyon Days (Rosalina)
Chapter 46 - They Will Not Control Us
Chapter 47 - Holding onto What I'm Feeling
Chapter 48 - Ex Marks the Spot

Chapter 49 - An Evil Residence
Chapter 50 - Carry On
Chapter 51 - No Rest for the Wicked
Chapter 52 - Last Sacrifice [Series #3 Finale]
Chapter 53 - Epilouge
Final Thoughts

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Oblivion
Summary: We start out with a wonderfully wangsty set up for an Ass Pull of the ages to bring Karla Smith back from the dead! Will our brave sporker FANG be able to withstand the final chapters of the Project K series and make it out with sanity intact?

Chapter 1 - Prolouge
Chapter 2 - Awaken
Chapter 3 - Anger Issues
Chapter 4 - Targeting the BSAA

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Hanaseries
This is the series that started it all. Horrid writing, script formatting, blatant clichés and huge Mary-Sues run rampant in the following (short) series. The series sporked here are no longer on their site of origin as Hananiwa had stumbled upon them, demanded I delete the sporks and then threw a hissy fit when I didn't and promptly deleted all of her works from view. All of the following series pertain to Resident Evil and most of them will pertain to Wesker as the love interest in question. Read at your discretion. A more RP-style of sporking had been used for the following.

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Quarantine
Author: Hananiwa
Summary: Following the movie of the same name down to nearly a 'T' this fic stops after only three chapters of mangled dialogue and still manages to introduce the beginning of the blossoming love! Marvel at the drastically OOC Wesker who appears in just a handful of scenes and still manages to be entirely un-Wesker-like.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Spork Operations: INDEX Page BeyondNightmares
Summary: Follow the lackluster story of two siblings working in a love triangle from each end as they fight to stay alive in an outbreak of some unnamed, undescribed city! Wonder at just what the fuck a 'Tamil' is and why Skylar gets to see both Leon and Chris shirtless while in an outbreak situation.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Spork Operations: INDEX Page EvilHasaName
Sporker: FANG, OKI featured as MANIC
Fandom(s): Resident Evil, Final Fantasy VII
Summary: Wesker once again falls prey to the Sue and her wicked ways! Perversion, randomness and no plot at all are introduced yet again with a shock twist! Out of fucking nowhere Reno, Rude and Rufus appear to whisk the Sue away for Rufus' own kinky fantasies! ... I only wish I wasn't joking about that.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 -
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Howtheheckdidwegethere
Summary: How the heck did any of this make sense on paper? Join several friends who make an insta-wish to get sucked into their favorite game with no rhyme or reason for it happening.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Spork Operations: INDEX Page EveryGod
Summary: --

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 -
Chapter 5

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Oneshots

And Then They Did It! - Fandom My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic Author Sporker MIYUKI
M y S p e c i a l V a l e n t i n e [ C i l a n ] - Fandom Pokemon Author 07181997 Sporker FANG
(The Avengers).:To Have Not II:.(Loki) - Fandom The Avengers Author Gabby15cancer Sporker OKI
(The Avengers).: To have not:.(Iron Man/Tony Stark) - Fandom The Avengers Author Gabby15cancer Sporker FANG
(The Avengers).:To Have III:.(Captain America) - Fandom The Avengers Author Gabby15cancer Sporker CANNED
(The Avengers).:To have II:.(Clint Barton/Hawkeye) - Fandom The Avengers Author Gabby15cancer Sporker KNIGHT
(Heavy Rain).:Anything Goes:.(Norman Jayden) - Fandom Heavy Rain Author Gabby15cancer Sporker KNIGHT
(Heavy Rain).:Suspicion:.(Norman Jayden) - Fandom Heavy Rain Author Gabby15cancer Sporker KNIGHT
Homestuck: Equius ==> True Blue - Fandom Homestuck Author behindmyicyblueeyes Sporker CANNED
Free to Be You and Me: It's a Dark Day {Dean Winchester} - Fandom Supernatural Author Gabby15cancer Sporker(s) FANG, KNIGHT
Predator and Prey are...wait loves?(Alien Oneshot) : Part 1, Part 2 - Fandom Aliens, Predator Author hyisenth Sporker KNIGHT
Homestuck: Equius Oneshot - Fandom Homestuck Author SecretObsessions Sporker TYRIANT
I Will Follow You Into The Dark - Fandom Supernatural Author N/A Sporker KNIGHT

Spork Operations: INDEX Page Sign-Ups
RULES
Spoiler:

How To Join
Merely send a PM to myself (i.e. Ram's Desire) with the message's title as "Zombie Piledrive" so I know you've read through the rules. If you have any sporks/reviews already up we'll take a look at them and see if they're eligible for being added to our Index Page already and we'll list you as one of our contributing sporkers. Whenever you have a new project that needs to be indexed here merely let myself or Oki know and we'll get your section added for you and keep track of your sporks for indexing.

Last edited by Ram's Desire on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:30 am; edited 133 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Spork Operations: INDEX Page 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Spork Operations: INDEX Page 570

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 2:25 am

God, this looks like fun. (; v ;)

I wish to join... But I'm just a but nervous (for some reason) on doing so...

Do the storie have to be completed/entirely finished? I've noticed most of the stories I do are pretty much always in progress. Also, is there a time limit on how long we can take sporking our fic?
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 am

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Do the storie have to be completed/entirely finished? I've noticed most of the stories I do are pretty much always in progress. Also, is there a time limit on how long we can take sporking our fic?
Haha, there's no need to be nervous.

No, the fics don't have to be finished at all to start sporking them. If they are still in progress by the author it'd just be nice to have a heads up on that so I can point that out on the "STATUS" of the spork that the fic is ongoing as well. And no, there's no time-limit. I know it may seem like it because I rush through mine but that's personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:23 pm

Let me be the first to say, I adore the new cover picture. It just captures each Sporker's sporking so well!
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:
Let me be the first to say, I adore the new cover picture. It just captures each Sporker's sporking so well!
Oh, I'm glad! I was trying to show off the difference in our styles through the emotions shown in each photo. I believe I messed up on Knight's though. Her character in Gone Today has blue eyes not brown. Fffffuuuuuu-
Back to top Go down
Wandering Leo
Super Mod
Super Mod
Wandering Leo

PokéPartner : Sweetums

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:36 pm

EVU- wrote:
Wandering Leo wrote:
Oh, I'm glad! I was trying to show off the difference in our styles through the emotions shown in each photo. I believe I messed up on Knight's though. Her character in Gone Today has blue eyes not brown. Fffffuuuuuu-

I died when I got to Miyu, you can see the laughter in her eyes.
It's just one little mistake, you don't even notice compared sheer adorkableness of the banner~
Back to top Go down
http://wanderingleo.tumblr.com/
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Wandering Leo wrote:

I died when I got to Miyu, you can see the laughter in her eyes.
It's just one little mistake, you don't even notice compared sheer adorkableness of the banner~
Heehee, I'm glad, I'm glad! Oki and Knight seemed to like it themselves so I figured it was alright. I'm pretty proud of it myself. Applause
Back to top Go down
Rinko
Scooter
Scooter
Rinko

DigiPartner : Spork Operations: INDEX Page 048Renamon
PokéPartner : Spork Operations: INDEX Page 570

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:43 pm

EVU- wrote:
Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Haha, there's no need to be nervous.

No, the fics don't have to be finished at all to start sporking them. If they are still in progress by the author it'd just be nice to have a heads up on that so I can point that out on the "STATUS" of the spork that the fic is ongoing as well. And no, there's no time-limit. I know it may seem like it because I rush through mine but that's personal preference.

Yea, I know... but you're all so good at sporking! And I'm so... bleh...

Hm, that makes things somewhat easier for me to know. I wonder though... I barely do sporks though so I wonder if I can find a reasonable amount to spork for this...

Though, I'm definitely interested (obviously) but I wonder if I could just do good enough.
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Rin Rin Signal wrote:

Yea, I know... but you're all so good at sporking! And I'm so... bleh...

Hm, that makes things somewhat easier for me to know. I wonder though... I barely do sporks though so I wonder if I can find a reasonable amount to spork for this...

Though, I'm definitely interested (obviously) but I wonder if I could just do good enough.
Oh, no need to worry so much - it takes practice! My first attempts came from sporking/recapping the Twilight series that were lost when we had the folder issues on FFG so I've been at it a lot myself and I read and learn from other sporkers on LiveJournal as well.

Just let me know if you do want to join for sure and we'll get ya sorted out. Tail Wag
Back to top Go down
Dreamer4forever
Claptrap
Claptrap
Dreamer4forever

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:33 pm

Once again I ask a really, really, really, ignorant question.. T.T God I feel so stupid... But-What's A spork?

Sorry for keep asking ya'll really dumb questions like this. T.T
Back to top Go down
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Dreamer4forever wrote:
Once again I ask a really, really, really, ignorant question.. T.T God I feel so stupid... But-What's A spork?

Oh, no, it's quite alright. You don't learn if you don't ask questions and it's not typically a well-known term either.

A spork is kind of a review but not in the usual terms. A spork is where a reviewer or "sporker" goes through the untampered with chapter or oneshot of someone else's work (it will NEVER be of someone who is apart of our site, however unless they specifically ask to be sporked) and comment on whatever they see is wrong or out of place. If you click around on some of the listed sporks above you can get a clearer picture of what I'm talking about. /is really bad at explaining things! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Dreamer4forever
Claptrap
Claptrap
Dreamer4forever

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 7:18 pm

Mother Fox wrote:
Dreamer4forever wrote:

Oh, no, it's quite alright. You don't learn if you don't ask questions and it's not typically a well-known term either.

A spork is kind of a review but not in the usual terms. A spork is where a reviewer or "sporker" goes through the untampered with chapter or oneshot of someone else's work (it will NEVER be of someone who is apart of our site, however unless they specifically ask to be sporked) and comment on whatever they see is wrong or out of place. If you click around on some of the listed sporks above you can get a clearer picture of what I'm talking about. /is really bad at explaining things! Sorry!

Ahh-I get it now. thank's for explaining it to me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spork Operations: INDEX Page   Spork Operations: INDEX Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spork Operations: INDEX Page
Page 1 of 1