AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Empty
PostSubject: MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1   MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:30 am

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 Umbrella

The mission stands as before - you are to locate and eliminate SUE H01 as quickly as possible. Excuses will not be tolerated.

Understood, sir.

{|Mission Start|}

Quote :
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 1229618232_2325_full
~Name:Skylar (Sky) Koenig
~Age:20
~Job:Collage Student

I do enjoy how all of these incarnations of SUE H01 have blonde hair and blue eyes - also isn't that originally Tifa? When did she have time to clone Tifa? And there's that 'collage' student again.

Quote :
~Family:Elliot Koenig(Twin Brother) and Neo Roanoke(Stepfather)

~Info:She is a fighter who is train to be an FBI Agent. But her and her brothers skill in combat are surpass any other even Leon and the others even her brother. Sky fights hand to hand fighting and sometimes she'll use a gun.

Four Eyes: Fang, we have more intel that should come in handy.

Do share.

Four Eyes: The capabilities of those infected seem to enhance almost instantly. According to tests an M.S. infectee, no matter how incompetent their skills will be to those outside of the radius of influence, will be able to do best in physical situations such as combat. It's strange....

So on top of dumbing everyone down, influencing their decisions and personality M.S. infectees will also be able to kick ass? Sounds like a suitable challenge~.

Quote :
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 1229619754_7319_full
~Name:Elliot Koenig
~Age:20
~Info:A smooth talker who has the same skills as Leon's. In the story, he gets separated from Sky and be with Claire andJill. He has cats reflexes and he likes to joke around.

I don't even need to watch the video feed on this one - I already know what's going to happen just from two sentences alone. When I can adequately deduce that the infectee is going to end up falling for both men she runs into instantly, impresses them, and I'm told that the siblings get separated even before the story unfolds you're doing it wrong.

Not to mention the added tidbit of another family member that we don't have any character information for just yet. It only helps to further ruin your story when one thinks it over and realizes that whoever Neo is, he will most likely be playing a heavy role as an antagonist later on.

I also enjoy how this brother of hers is a Tokyo Mew Mew character rip-off in appearance.

Quote :
***Story Begin***
I was on my way to Paris on my motorbike and my brother close behind me. Oh, halle-fucking-lujah! We've graduated from one long run on to actual sentences! We were hired to claim the AT-virus that has animal DNA in it that can control a mind of deadhumans and turnthere mindsinto beast like wolves, snakes, tigers, and Lions.

Turns dead minds to that of animals like wolves and snakes...? So instead of having a zombie shambling after me and snapping at my neck I'll have a human trying to slither after me on belly and nip at my ankles?

Oi! Four-Eyes! Come in!

Four Eyes: What is it?

What do we have in the database about an AT-virus?

Four Eyes: AT-virus? Are you sure you didn't mishear?

I know what I heard, though I suspect from that response it doesn't exist. Correct?

Four Eyes: I can double check but don't hold your breath. If I find anything I'll let you know - if not don't expect to hear from me.

Quote :
I was suppoes to meet 4 others and weare almost to our meet up spot and I stopped and my brother did to and he said,
-Elliot:"This place looks terrible, it smells awful too."

I see that we can never escape the strangle hold of script format can we?

Also, what did he expect? Usually the viruses are running rampant by the time the agents arrive - did he seriously expect to come to the mission area and have a giant festival being held or something of that nature? How naive can one get? Generally biohazard agents go in expecting and preparing for the worst.

Quote :
-Sky:"Cause Elliot, the people here has animal DNA in them and they act like animals, thats why."
-Elliot:"Oh...creepy." I rolled my eyes and drove off and Elliot close behind not wanting to be alone

These are our protagonists, guys... Store that thought away for a future nightmare.

Quote :
and until I saw something jumped over me and I turn to look at it but I got hit on the back and I fell off and rolled on the ground, and I try and hurry up til something hit me again.My brother screamed and I looked up and saw a Tamil on him trying to bite him, so I heard another one behind me ready to attack so I duck and he missed me so I kick him so hard in the side of hishead andit twisted off and fell deadI said,

Okay! Just... give me a moment, here... My brain can only process so much stupid at once....

First of all, how is Sky not severely injured from being more or less tackled off of a moving motorcycle? I assume she's not wearing a helmet to protect her skull, which again brings us to 'how is she not severely injured'. On another note, despite being 'the best' and 'Leon's equal' in terms of skill these two are awful at what they do. Already they have been taken by surprise.

And also - what in the hell is a Tamil?

Quote :
-Sky:"Stay." then I turn to Elliot I walked over to grab it head and broke it and I said sarcasticly, "Good job brother, you showed him."

For someone who seems rather petite in appearance due to the Tifa image she sloppily recolored for herself she packs some brute strength which I don't believe she's deserving of. For one thing she previously kicked off the head of an enemy with little resistance, that would take far more muscle than what Sky would most likely be described as having.

Quote :
-Elliot:"Thanks sis, I never done it without you."

Yes, let's ignore the fact that your beloved sister is acting like a catty bitch to you for not being able to handle your own opponent. Oh, woe is her that she has to be bothered to help you and all that.

Quote :
then all of the sudden, the lights of the city came off and it was pinch black I can't even see my hand and Elliot said, "Who turn off the lights?" then the a siren came and I can't barly hear sounds of groweling, so Elliot grab my hand and rush me somewhere cause he can see alittle better in the dark then I can. So all of the sudden, something hit me and I could hear Elliot being attacked and I grabed by the trout and I was screaming and theneverthing went blank to me...

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1 0004as6t

I love it! All I can envision is Skylar strangling a trout in the darkness and screaming bloody murder at it!

Quote :
Okay, thats one and the next comming up sometime.

Oh, this isn't going to get any better is it?

What is your progress?

Progress is proceeding slowly - though there seems to possibly be a new virus, if these feeds can be trusted. The way this is going I should be able to handle this mission on my own.

Good. You better hope you find something that will increase our patience with you, Fang.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 1
Page 1 of 1