AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Empty
PostSubject: MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9   MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:50 am

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 Umbrella

{|Mission Start|}

Are we sure this is the last video feed labeled 'Beyond Nightmares'? Good.

Quote :
Zzzz!!!! Where I'm I? Zzzzz!!!! What happen? Zzzzz!!!! Am I dead? Zzzzz!!!! ....Who is that snoring? Zzzzz!!!! I open my eyes and I don't see nothing but darkness and Zzzzz!!!! Yeah, snoring. That was snoring? I thought someone was getting electrocuted. Foolish me for hoping it had been SkySue. I realized that I was tied up and I turn my head and I saw the brunette man name Chris and I tell you one thing he can snore...Zzzzz....I laugh and I elbow him in the side and he jumped up and said randomly,

So, SkySue is tied up and in an unknown area and she... laughs? She is not at all serious about any of this?

Quote :
-Chris:"Yeah thats good...." then he slowly going to sleep and I elbow him again and he jump and said again randomly, "That hurt....!? Sky, is that you?"
-Sky:"Yes. What did you dream about?"
-Chris:"Dream? Um...is...about you."
-Sky:"What about me?"
-Chris:"......You know...." I turn red and I said,
-Sky:"Pervert."

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 00093zdt

Quote :
-Chris:"Sorry."
-Sky:"Enough, we need to get out of here."
-Chris:"Hang on, I have a knife in my pocket." he reached out for his knife and he cut the binds and we went lose and I got up and he did too. If it was that easy to get loose than whoever kidnapped these assholes clearly needs to be shot. They aren't doing their job correctly. I walked over to the door and try to open it but it's lock so Chris said while he stood across the room from the door and I got out of the way and I watched as Chris charged at the door and when he hit it he flew back onto the floor and I laughed and I saw the button on the side and I said and push the button,

Whatever happened to SkySue taking command and kicking through doors, huh? Did SkySue finally give his manhood back to him?

Quote :
-Sky:"Well why won't you look at that. It has a button to open the door." Chris look up at me and I just give him a sweet smile and he said, Of course she would find some way to undermind Chris when he does something manly or otherwise productive.
-Chris:"Can you give me some credit?"
-Sky:"Oh." I started to clap sarcasticly and he said getting up,
-Chris:"Thank you for your sarcasm Miss.Koenig."
-Sky:"No problem Crissy."
-Chris:"Oh God!!! Not a nickname."
-Sky:"Yes a nickname." I walked out and and I saw that we are in a lab and I said, "Well, we're here."

Again, people, these are the protagonists we are supposed to be supporting and rooting for. Have fun with those nightmares.

Quote :
-Chris:"Hey look a rocket scientist."
-Sky:"Bite me."
-Chris:"Really?"
-Sky:"No."
-Chris:"Party pooper." we walked down the hall and we went into rooms and I found a note and...?

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9 00070x23

Management, this video feed has been completed. Where am I headed next?

Your new coordinates have been sent to you. You will be meeting with Manic who is on the way to her next mission.

Affirmative.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 9
Page 1 of 1