AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Empty
PostSubject: MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3   MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:37 am

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3 Umbrella

Fang, your report?

I've located more video feed that detail the mission with the 'Tamils' and the supposed AT-virus. I'll see if I can't find any leads on this film.

I expect to hear positive results soon.

{|Mission Start|}

Quote :
When I got to theroof and I stood there waitting for them with my hands on my hips, first Leon came up then Chris and then when they notice me the both pointed at each other and said,
-Both:"He started it." I smacked my forehead and sighed and said to them,

Nothing more that I like to put my trust in than two agents acting like little children. Seriously, are these who the government is trusting to keep the masses safe from our viruses and B.O.W.s now?

Quote :
-Sky:"What is with you 2, your acting like kids." they both shruged and I said, "Just please behave and do what your supose to do and worship the very air I breath, mkay?." they both nod and I walked off and said to myself, "Boys, I can't seem to understand them at all." then something is comming at me from the sky and I saw it was a Tiger Tamil.Yeah, how IS that thing up in the sky without wings or anything to keep it in the air like that? Oh crap, their strong enough to knock us off the roof with just one hit from him, so I had a good idea so I got in fighting position and tighten my fist and when got to me I punch him to the ground and got Leon's shotgun and shot it in the head and his head busted like a watermelon and I said smiling, "It's to bad I hate Frosted Flakes or I would've let you live....or not."

I'm... what? I'm so confused. She punches the ground, then somehow snatches Leon's shotgun - which I didn't even know he had at this point - and then kills it? So much for these things being strong, Skysue can just punch through concrete without the fear of breaking her bones - so much for believability.

Quote :
I look at Leon and Chris and said to them, "Heres the plan, their be more of them and Chris, I want you to look after them and tell us when you see one, I'm going to slam it to the ground and Leon I want you to shoot it when I say now, understand."

You know, instead of having Skysue do everything why doesn't Chris, who punched a friggin' boulder in a volcano without breaking his fist in the process, take these things out? It'd make more sense than what's going on now.

Quote :
-Chris:"I understand, I'll keep a look out because I am clearly too weak to do the punching."
-Leon:"And I'll shoot the heads when you say now because I am clearly too stupid to figure it out myself."
-Sky:"Good, now let's go." then we walked more like sneaking quietly on the roof and then when were almost on a cross over to get to the other roof then Chris yelled,
-Chris:"SKY, OVER THERE!!!" I look at where he is pointing at and a Tamil is heading to usand I punch him down when he is near and I said to Leon,
-Sky:"NOW LEON!!!" then Leon shot him in the head and he said cooly,
-Leon:"Gotcha." I said starting to walk,
-Sky:"Good job you 2, now let's go."
-Both:"Yes ma'am."

God these two are whipped. Maybe they're just following her on the off chance she may give their manhood back if they kiss her ass long enough.

Quote :
**Chris's POV**
I was listening out for more Tamil's and Sky is infront of me and then Leon infront of her. I saw another Tamil and I yelled,
-Chris:"SKY, OVER THERE!!!" she kicked it this time and I didn't realized the one behind us til it groweled then I turn to it and it already try to attack Sky, so I quickly covered her and the Tamil only hit us and we sent flying into a window in the next building and we hit a wall, I got hit by the Tamil, hit the window, I got a shard of glass in my back, and hit the wall also, and I was in pain to, so I fell to the floor and Sky got me and lay me down and she ran to the window and scream to Leon,
-Sky:"LEON, GO AHEAD WITHOUT US, WE'LL MEET UP YOU AT THE CITY HALL!!!"

Speaking of shouldn't they be trying to regroup with Jill, Claire and Elliot already? Have they just completely forgotten those three? Why split up further when they already need to locate and regroup with the other half of their team?

Quote :
-Leon:"ALRIGHT, JUST BECAREFUL SKY!!!"
-Sky:"YOU TOO!!!" then she rush over to me and she slowly helped me up and lead me to a bed and I realized that we're in someones room and she lightly put me on the bed and she said, "I'll be back, just hold on." she left the room and I just laid their hurting and...

I love how useless and weak Chris has been degraded to. Poor guy... He and Leon are never going to be able to walk straight again after this thorough character rape is through.

Quote :
**Sky's POV**
I can't believe he did that, taking a blow for me, and I could've handle it myself...mybe not. If he didn't done that I would've be the one in pain, and no one never done that for me before. So I'm trying to find first aid and water, so luckly I found the gallon bottle of water and no first aid.How is that lucky? You'd want the first aid kit for this! Not just the water. So I went to the master bathroom and found a couple dead in the bathtub and I saw they killed their selves so that they won't turn into them, but how did they manage to not to turn into a Tamil is beyond me. I was so sad their are holding each other, and they look like their were so in love with each other. I went in a bathroom closet and I found the first aid and I took it and left the bathroom and to the room were Chris is. When I got there, Chris looks tired and I walked up tohim and he saw me and said,
-Chris:"Hey Sky, I thought you left me completely defenseless and here to bleed to death thanks to this shard of glass embedded into my back. Thanks for that."
-Sky:"Do you want me to?"
-Chris:"No, no not really."
-Sky:"Alright...and Chris." you look at me in conner of his eye and he said,
-Chris:"Yeah Sky?" I went down and kiss him on a cheek and I said,
-Sky:"Thank you, you save me from pain and I'm really greatful." I saw him blush and I smiled and he said,

Again with the adults blushing over a simple kiss! It's just that! Simple affection/infatuation/lust! Nothing more - these are not schoolyard children who would get embarrassed over this sort of thing!

Quote :
-Chris:"N-no problem Sky."
-Sky:"Alright, enough talk, now let me see your back." I took off his shirt andI fliped out and I drooled and I thought, 'Holly monkeys, this boy has been working out.', I saw his 8pac abs and I was lost in LALA land til he said worriedly,
-Chris:"Is it that bad?" I mind slaped myself and I shook my head and said,

These are our professionals folks! ... ... Store that thought away for a future nightmare.

Quote :
-Sky:"No don't worry, I can get them out so just hold on." I opened the first aid and took out the twizers and took out all of the shards of glass and he complaine alittle and I lightly wash he's back and I do have to stich one wound and I lightly bandage it up and I laid he down and told him,
-Sky:"Rest up for now Chris, I'll keep a watch out." then he grabed my hand and pull he over onto him and he held me there and I said while blushing like hell, "Chris let go your hurt you muron."

Yes, because this is professional mission behavior. Let's act like a couple after we've only just met less than an hour ago, tops.

Quote :
-Chris:"No, we'll look after each other while we rest You know, I really shouldn't - I have this partner complex with Jill and oh okay!." at this point I can tell I look like a cherry and I shrug it off cause he is warm, then then the alarm came off and I just close my eyes and fell asleep...

(as Chris) "Stupid, stupid! Blowjob! Ask for blowjob!"

Quote :
It ends here, so part 4 is comming up whenever, yeah half of it is a lovescene but Leon has his turn soon but til then Chris and Skylar is going to the City Hall going to meet up with Leon....Later. ^-^

Okay... well.... I dunno... Thanks for telling me what I already know is going to happen so.... yeah....

Fang-

There was nothing on the tape but vapid, contrite bullshit. What's my punishment this time, sir?

We expect a better answer soon - we're losing patience with you as it stands.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 3
Page 1 of 1