AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Empty
PostSubject: MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8   MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:48 am

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8 Umbrella

{|Mission Start|}

Quote :
--Elliot's POV--
After spliting up from Sky has been rough on me and I feel alone without my other self with me and what do I excpect to always be with her, at that I can't. One thing I can't believe what happen is I'm stuck with 2 girls who are always fusing at each other on who they like and I getting tired of it and I'm trying to stay away from their argument. We we're almost at the City Hall and 2 hands were placed on my shoulders and I gulped and Jill said,

To be honest, I had completely forgotton who Elliot was. I had to go back and look him up in the character information chapter again. When a reader can easily forget who a character is than you're probably doing something completely wrong.

Quote :
-Jill:"Elli, who is the prettyist?"
-Claire:"Or the the sexyist." I sighed and I just turn to them and said in a smooth voice that Sky hates me talking like alot,
-Ellliot:"Oh come on girls, you 2 are the beautifulest girls I've seen ever."
-Claire:"No, you have to chose one of us."
-Jill:"Yeah, so who is it?" I looked around to make an excuse so I said,

Who are these people and why do they insist on speaking?

Am I really supposed to believe that these are supposed to be Claire and Jill? Neither of them had ever been portrayed as worried about their appearance while in any situation that required survival skills. While they both do have a distinctly feminine side to them (especially Jill with her mini-skirt and tube top in RE3;Nemesis) neither of them had been portrayed as shallow in personality. And that's how Hananiwa is portraying them here - as shallow women who care nothing about the mission or any of those in the city that had died, but caring only for who is the 'sexiest' or 'most beautiful'.

Quote :
-Elliot:"Oh, is that Sky calling? COMMING SISTER!!!!" I ran off and I heard them calling my name and I said to myself, "Why do they have to drag me into their fight?" I think Elliot has the wrong mindset here. He should be thinking threesome, especially if these two imposters are as airheaded as they are in the above sentences throughout the rest of these video feeds then it should be quite simple to convince the two to go for it. then all of the sudden, the land starts to shake and I stoped and the girls bumped into me and Claire said,
-Claire:"Whats going on?"
-Jill:"The Earth is shaking Claire."
-Elliot:"You girls stop bickering and hold still." they hush up and stood still and the groud started to crack up and it went under me and I said, "Uh oh." then the ground colaspe under us and the girls screamed and I fell ahead of them and I saw the ground and I easyly landed on my feet and I said, "Now thats what I called a purfect landing...opps" I jumped and got Claire and then Jill and I laid them down while they trying to catch their breagth and I said,

It seems that not only females are infected by the M.S. virus as was previously theorized... Interesting... I'm sure Four-Eyes will be thrilled to get this piece of information.

Quote :
"Aww whats wrong? Cat got your touges?" they looked at me weirdly and I smiled and they sqealed and my eyes widen and I saw them comming up to me and I starting to run and I said, "Me and my big mouth." then I ran into a dead end and I looked around even the girls following me and I'm trying to keep my distance from them til Claire said, What in the hell is even going on?
-Claire:"Hey, whats this?" I went up to her and saw a botton and I said,
-Elliot:"Should we push it?"
-Jill:"Whatever you think Elli." I try to shake off that God foresaking name they give me and I just let it pass. So I deside to push it and a door opened and I saw a white room and I walked in with the girls with me so I saw almost 50 buttons and I randomly push one and we starting to go up and Claire said,
-Claire:"I wander where we are?"
-Jill:"Looks like a Lab...for umberilla."

Yes, because any ol' lab is Umbrella's. Look, you can't just have them waltz into a room with buttons and say it's one of our labs, alright? A lab entails more than just 'buttons'. What happened to the security measures in place? The B.O.W.s still inside? Or even the staff still inside?

Quote :
-Claire:"So we made it, Chris and the others might be there."
-Elliot:"Indeed, I can since my sister nearby." Because that's fuckin' normal.
-Jill:"Thats great, were almost done with or mission."
-Elliot:"Seems so." then the elevator stoped and the door opened and it reveiled...?

Why are Jill and Elliot so sure the mission is almost done? You can't know that for sure, in fact none of them seem to even remember just what their mission is. And why is no one weirded out by the fact that Elliot can somehow "sense" his sister?

Quote :
--Neo's POV--
That was so funny on the look on Leon's face when he thought he lost Sky and he was freaked. So even the eldest male has the sense of humor as an eight year old. Great. The lives of those still living in the city are clearly in well-placed hands. I scold Sky for using Bitch and she said she was 20 and I said I don't care if she was 50, so we walk around the City hall and Sky was telling Chris how much she was worried about him and Leon got jelous and pull her away from him and Chris pull her too and it keeps repeating and Sky looks like she is going to bop someone and she did just that, she twist her hands where they let go and she bop both of them on the head and she said,
-Sky:"Why won't you 2 stop stop acting like kids."

I get the feeling Hananiwa wrote the scene out with the boys tugging her back and forth and then 'bopping' them on their heads to be animesque as it's the only way she can be humorous. But anime-humor doesn't translate well into prose so it only feels lacking, forced and unrealistic.

Quote :
-Both:"Yes ma'am." I laugh at how she can easyly control them like her mother can do to me and I do amint that part. Then all of the sudden, this purple gasy stuff came out of the vents and it smells like...sleeping gas and I yelled,
-Neo:"Guys, let's get the hell out of....here." I fell and before I did I saw them fell to and...?
Later and til next time:)

I'm not going to be getting any real worthwhile information or experiences out of this entire mission, am I?
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 8
Page 1 of 1