AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Empty
PostSubject: MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7   MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:46 am

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 Umbrella

{|Mission Start|}

Hmmm? There's a memo I should see?

Quote :
Warning::::This story is not about the person who made it, it's about the main character Skylar, okay. This story is like a dairy of Skylar so yeah.

I would be more inclined to believe this if there was any proof that Skysue was any different from say... ChrisSue or StellaSue. They're all carbon copies of one another which is usually the sure sign of a self-insertion author.

Quote :
--Sky's POV--
I woke up to a snore and it's right in my ear, I got up and saw Leon still asleep andand he was snoreing and it was cute. I see that someone is still in a blood feud with their spellcheck. I got up and my tummy groel and I almost fell caus I'm so weak from not eating for awhile. So I walked to the break room and look in the frige and saw drinks and some home made dinner left overs, so I took them all and put them in the microwave and I went to wake up Leon and I saw he wasn't where he was sleeping at and I got scared and yelled,
-Sky:"LEON WHERE DID YOU GO!!!?"
-???:"HERE!!!!" then a fist slamed againist the wall and I screamed and I turned and saw Leon laughing and I git so mad and said,

That was so unfunny it actually kind of hurt.

Quote :
-Sky:"You think that is funny don't you?"
-Leon:"Yeah." I smacked in on beside his head and he said, Oww, that hurt."
-Sky:"Well, don't worry me next time."
-Leon:"Sorry Sky, will you forgive me?"
-Sky:"I think about it."
-Leon:"Wha...? You won't?"

Why is Leon so worried that SkySue will not forgive him? I reiterate, they have not known each other a day (I refuse to believe more than a day has passed due to the lack of any time having passed by being described) and they have nothing in common with one another other than the near identical personalities.
Quote :
-Sky:"I didin't say that."
-Leon:"Your thinking it."
-Sky:"Leon, your pushing it." then he shut it and I chuckled and we walked in the break room and I took out the food and I gave Leon a plate and I said, "Here, thats all I can find."
-Leon:"Alright. So Sky, do you like someone now?"
-Sky:"No, all the men I ever met is full of hot air." he almost fell out of his seat and he said,

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 142

How is anything relevent? And were they not just on a mission to rid the city of the AT-virus? Or did that plot just completely jump the rails the instant it was introduced?

Quote :
-Leon:"Even me?"
-Sky:"Yep."
-Leon:"Even Chris?"
-Sky:"Duh, all of them." he begin to fake pout and he said,
-Leon:"You hate me." Are we even sure these people are grown adults? then heard something and I said,
-Sky:"Shhh, you hear that?" then the break rooms closet door opened anda dead body fell out and a Tamil came and jumped on it and starting to eat it,and I was about to puke and Leon took out his shotgun and blow his head off and he said,
-Leon:"Sky, I...?" I ran to the bathroom and puked and Leon came in and pull my hair back and said jokingly,"Sky?" I looked up at him, "Your pergent."
-Sky:"Oh really great, I hope you know it's Chris's."
-Leon:oVo"WHAT!!!" then I bust out laughing and Leon said, "You smartass I'll get you next time." then he left and I said,

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7 E49
Because that makes about as much sense as everything else in this video feed so far.

Quote :
-Sky:"HA, I won." got out and wash up and walked out and I saw Leon eating and I said in disgust, "EWW, your eating with that thing is in here." I pointed at the dead body and the Tamil,
-Leon:"Yeah, your point?" I twiched and then he said, "Here, wanna eat?" he held up a bowl of vegable soup and I glare at him causetry to make me sick and I said, Am I the only one that remembers that they are on a mission?
-Sky:"Why won't you eat that?" I pointed at the dead body and the Tamil and he said,
-Leon:"After you." I got mad and cross his arms waitting for an insulut and I just left the room and I sat on a bench til he comes out and I just looked around til I saw someone and I had a good idea...

Ten dollars that this 'good' idea turns out to be immature and contrite.

Quote :
Sky is so fun to pick on is priceless, she did got mad and walked out and I noticed that I did went overboard and when did we swap to Leon's P.O.V.? I just sat there and think how can I get her to forgive me. I thought of afew things like talk about the things she likes or want, make a bet she'll like to bet on, or smooth talk her into to forgiving me. Then I heared
something gruoning in pain and I thought out loud,
-Leon:"SKY!!!" I ran out and I didn't see her no where and I looked around the room and I said, "Oh crap, Neo is going to kill me."
-???:"Am I really? What for?" I gluped and turn to him and I saw Neo and Chris standing there and I said,
-Leon:"Oh. um...?"
-Chris:"Where's Sky?"
-Leon:"She's um...?"
-Neo:"Yeah, I would like to talk to her." I feel like fear has over run mybody and I said out loud,
-Leon:"I lost her okay and I didn't mean to...?" then they starting to laugh and I said, "And whats so funny?" then Sky pop out laughing to and I said, "Sky, don't do that, I was worried about you."
-Sky:"Ohhh, payback is a bitch is it?"
Til next time later

Absolutely none of this is funny. I can't even make it funny...

Fang, give us your report.

The samples are still safe and ready for transport upon completing this video feed. No further information about M.S. carriers has been gleaned, however. I'll continue searching.

Good. We expect a detailed report when this is finished.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 7
Page 1 of 1