AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Empty
PostSubject: MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4   MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:39 am

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Umbrella

{|Mission Start|}

Quote :
So after I slept, I woke up with weight on me and I open my eyes to see Chris still sleeping on me and I blushed big timeand I try to push him off but he he didn't move at all, I tickled him...nothing. Then I had a good idea and screamed,
-Sky:"AHHHH, CHRIS A TAMIL IS IN HERE WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKEUP!!!!" then he shot up and grabed a shotgun and said,

This is not clever. This is not intelligent - this is downright mean. Even those of us in Umbrella don't false alarm each other with something that is a giant threat to our lives.

Quote :
-Chris:"Where is it?" I got up and said,
-Sky:"Sorry, false alarm."
-Chris:"Don't do that, I thought their really is one."
-Sky:"Ya think, I don't it so you would get up. Teehee, aren't I so smart?" Chris smirked and said,
-Chris:"Do you like me sleeping on you?"
-Sky:*blushed*"No, you feel like you weight a ton."
-Chris:"Your impression on your face says it all." I got mad and said,
-Sky:"SHUT UP YOU BAKA AND GET READY OR I'LL LEAVE YOU!!!" then he got up and he said while looking at me smirking,

Hello, weeabo.

Quote :
-Chris:"You want me to do?Go on shirtless or you going to give me back my shirt?" he pointed beside me and I looked beside me and saw his shirt and I grabed it and threw it at his head and I said,
-Sky:"Put it on." he laughed and put on his shirt and I got ready also and he said,
-Chirs:"Comming Honey Bunches?"

This is all so extremely forced. It's clear that the author is completely incapable of getting the characters to a point where they will be in the stage of flirting with one another in an adult manner. So instead she has to force the characters into situations and actions that otherwise would never happen making this all unrealistic and hard to read. Chris is no longer Chris and Leon is no longer Leon in her hands. They're merely two dimensional characters with the same personality as each other with the face of the characters they were modeled after that the author herself is infatuated with.

Quote :
-Sky:"Of course Poopie Head, lead the way."we walked out and got the stuffwe need and walked out of the appartment and we saw it was on fire and Chris said while sighing,
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4 Orig-10266311
Quote :
-Chris:"This is going to take awhile." I look at him in a scarcastic surprise way and said,
-Sky:"Ya think." he playfully push me and said,
-Chris:"Smart ass."
-Sky:"Thank you." we walked off and we went thouh halls and rooms then a Tamil came from behind me, then Chirs saw it and he punched it into the wall and I turn and saw it I said, "Way to go Chris."
-Chris:"Thank you Sky." I saw another one and I said,

Yes, because this is totally appropriate mission behavior. These two are far too relaxed on their mission - when you're relaxed you don't keep as watchful an eye out as you should and you'll miss things that your parnaoia and the adrenaline running through you would have otherwised helped you spot. It's dangerous to allow yourself to grow relaxed on a mission like this.

Quote :
-Sky:"I'll take it from here Chris." then I ran to it screaning, "HHHIIIYYYAAA!!!" then more came and then I screamed running away, "AAAAAHHHHH!!!" then Chris ran behind me and I ran into more of them and we are pretty much stuck and he said,
-Chirs:"Any ideas Honey." I smacked my forehead and said,
-Sky:"We're in a tight spot here your thinking of nicknames for me."

YOU WERE THE ONE THAT GOT YOU BOTH CORNERED TO BEGIN WITH WITH THE UNNECESSARY SCREAMING! IT'S YOUR FAULT IN THE FIRST PLACE SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT ISN'T!

Quote :
-Chris:"Yeah." I smackd my forehead again and they were circling us and I looked around to find a way out and I had a good idea so I said,
-Sky:"Sorry Chris." I took him by his shirt and and threw him across the hall onto a door and I got got attacked and got bit in the arm and I screamed...

... That boy puts so much muscle on himself between the events of Code Vernoica X to RE5 in order to be able to fight Wesker face to face with as much strength as he can muster to stand a chance against him. I really doubt your slender, skinny little arms would be able to pick him up and toss him half a foot much less across a hall and through a door way!

Quote :
--Chris's POV--
I had been thrown by Sky and I went though a door and I hit the floor which it went down and I hit the floor on the next floor level and I heard Sky's scream in pain and I got up and screamed,
-Chris:"SKY, SKY, DON'T LEAVE ME...Sky."

Chris, I think you're looking at this in the wrong light - you should be rejoicing. 'Ding dong, the Sue is dead!' and all that jazz. But it seems as if the radius of M.S. infectee's influence stretches farther than we believed... I'll have to make a note of this for those in the lab.

Quote :
I screamed really loud and got up and I know that Sky wants me to move on, even if it pains me to. I do enjoy how Chris sounds like he's been in a meaningful relationship with this woman for years. If you replaced Skysue with Jill this would make more sense - but here it's disturbing. I walked out of the room and found out I was on second floor and I heard more Tamil's in one way and I went in the other and I started to cry even I tried, Why would Chris cry over this insignificant female? Even when he was clearly distressed over the 'loss' of Jill Valentine later in life we never see him cry. Especially not on missions - he's a strong individual who remains a pillar of strength for those around him. Seeing him reduced to this is disgusting. I saw one Tamil in the hallway and I took my shotgun and shot it's head off and I ran pass it and saw the staire way and it was on fire so I tried to find a red thing that puts out fire whatever it's called. I walked down the hall and shot another Tamil and I got to a cleaners closet and I wnt in and saw a dead man laying there with his guts ripped out of him and I almost gag til I saw the thing I was looking for and I got it and ran out and shoke the thought of the dead man in there off and I went back to the staires and blow out the fire and walked down to the 1st floor *heart beat sounds*, when I got down I saw the lounge andit is huge and I looked around before leaving and I heard someone say,
-???:*chuckled*"Lost your girlfriend Chris." I know that voice it's...
-Chris:"Wesker."
-Wesker:"Beautiful I must say, I would've like to...get to know her better myself."

I'm beginning to see a common theme here in Hananiwa's works. Even when the main love interest is not Wesker she still has him inexplicably infatuated with whatever M.S. carrier she's using as her author avatar. This is deeply indicative to just how much Hananiwa wishes to feel loved - she wants attention and a lot of it from many males in her life so she writes out the characters she happens to like the looks of to like her in the way she wants. When one takes this into account these works carry a more disturbing overtone to them.

Quote :
-Chris:"Don't you touch her Wesker."
-Wesker:"She's dead Chris, yoursweetheart is DEAD." then he came out of his hinding place said, "I liked her to, if she's alive, I wonder if she'll be with me."
-Chris:"GO TO HELL!!!" I took out my gun and try to shoot him but he vanished and appear infront of me and grab my neck and starting to choke me and he said,
-Wesker:"Bad move...?" then he let go and I fell to the floor and he fell too, so I looked up and saw the one person I'm glad to seeit's...?
Til next time on Beyond Nightmares

Ten bucks says it's Skysue.

Fang, what is your report?

The radius of influence of a carrier of M.S. is larger than previously thought - how large is still yet unknown. Also these brats are leaving quite the corpse count - I should be able to snag a few AT-virus samples for the guys back at the lab to investigate.

Good. Perhaps we were too quick to judge you... Be sure to get those samples.

Understood.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 4
Page 1 of 1