AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
For full viewing of Assassin's Den, you must be a member of the site!

If you wish to see what we have to provide, please join up for full access! Upon joining, you will have access to:

-Fan Fiction
-Original Stories
-Discussions
-Rants and Reviews
-Role Playing
-Chat and Random Topics

Thank you!
AssassinsDen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for writers, roleplayers, and artists alike!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  RulesRules  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Weekly Prompt
This week's prompt is:
Gently Entangled

Next prompt set up for 6/24.

Latest topics
» TW Forums|new forum
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2023 7:08 pm by Salya

» 2020 Madness & Knight
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2020 9:27 pm by NavyReservist

» Pointless Blabber Again! ver. 4
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 11:32 pm by Snowball King

» > 'Cause When I'm With You <
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 8:52 pm by Mystery

» Secret Santa 2016?
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2016 6:58 am by Salya

» †The Doorway to the Darkness†
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 5:22 am by Salya

» Knight's Updates!
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:33 am by Okami Yammi

» Little Bird's Shop
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2016 4:22 am by Salya

» Bed, Wed, Behead
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 8:28 pm by NavyReservist

» Folder Submissions
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2016 12:46 am by Snowball King

» All of the Complaining
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2016 4:36 am by Okami Yammi

» Once Upon A Time OC (Yurenxtsubaki78)
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 8:25 pm by NavyReservist

Points of Interest

Den Staff

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadHattersPassion
Zer0
Zer0
MadHattersPassion

PokéPartner : MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Mightyena_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49af

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Empty
PostSubject: MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6   MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:43 am

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 Umbrella

{|Mission Start|}

Quote :
--Sky's POV--
I can't believe I'm stuck with a flirt who won'tstop looking at me, he is always smirking and winking at me, geez I miss Chris already. I don't have a problem with Leon flirting is just that he doesn't pay attention on what he suppose to do, and I feel so close to them that is tight.

Last time I checked, while Leon did have a habit of flirting from time to time with pretty girls, he wasn't a full out lech who did nothing but flirt. And we clearly are not speaking about the same Leon here. This is not the Leon who trudged through Raccoon City helping Claire and Sherry and even Ada when he could to get them all out alive. This is not the Leon who worried about and comforted Manuela through his mission South America and cooperated excellently with Krauser during the mission. This is not the Leon who was so driven to succeed in his mission to save Ashley - not because he had to, but because he felt it was right.

This Leon is, once again, nothing but an imposter who shares his name and face because Hananiwa finds herself attracted to his features but clearly can't care enough about him as a character to keep him as he was intended.

Quote :
I always shurg off the feelings and keep my mind on track so we can get out of here. And my brother, I wander how he is....sure he is okay. I walked into ahuge halland Leon is close behind and I felt the floor shake alittle and I said to Leon,
-Sky:"Hey Leon, did you feel that?"
-Leon:"Yeah." I looked around and felt it again,
-Sky:"I don't have a good feeling about this." the shaking got worser and worser til I senced something behind me and I gasped and turn slowly and saw,
MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6 1230132755_1105_full

Can I just once please read about what something looks like instead of no description or just a picture to fill the lack of descriptive prose? I'd have more respect for this shit author if she at least attempted it instead of just avoiding it like she has some blood feud with descriptive prose or something.

Quote :
is looking right straight at me and I said,
-Sky:"Oh my....?" then it roared at me and I screamed and Leon turned and he shot at it and it didn't do no good,
-Leon:"Damn't, Sky run get out of here, I take care of this myself."
-Sky:"No you can't."

Leon took out 'It', or as Four-Eyes will yell at me if I do not use its proper name, the U-3 which takes massive amounts of ammunition if not a rocket launcher combined with the Mob Special to take out. I think Leon can take just about anything after that.

Quote :
I ran to the side of the room Despite telling Leon that he can't take that thing out on his own she sure ran out of that room awfully quick. and looked around and saw chanilire What the hell is a 'chanilire'? and I had a great idea, so I took out a handgun and shot at the chain and it fell on the monster and Leon still shooting at it and it got up again and it's more faster and I went and aggersive. I shot the next chanillire I still don't know what a 'chanilire' or 'chanillire' is but why are there so many of them? and the monster went under it fell on it again and it repeated for 2 more times til it didn't move no more and I jumpedup and down saying to Leon, "We did it Leon."
-Leon:"Oh, you didn't see nothing yet." I stoped jumping and I said confused,
-Sky:"What do you mean?" he smirked and start walking to me and I know what he means and then fell to his knees and I screamed, "LEON!!!"

These are seriously the characters that Haniniwa expects us to respect and root for? They're nothing but immature brats who cannot take their job seriously and focus when they should be focusing. In reality these characters would be the first ones to die in this type of a situation as they grow too relaxed and would thus make too many mistakes and overlook the things around them.

Quote :
I ran to him and saw he has a torn in his back from the monster and I got him and helped him to the near by office and I sat him down and I said while holding the torn, "Leon, this will hurt...alot." then I yanked it out and he yelled and I said, "Now, help me to take off your shirt....?" 'Dej ja vu much.' we slowly took off his shirt and I almost fliped, he has 8pac too. I blush and drool, then Leon notice and he said,

Lovely. Not only has Skysue gotten to witness Chris' chest but Leon's as well within the same day within at least an hour or two of one another. Skysue isn't even proffessional enough to focus on the wound instead of drooling over Leon's chest. Sickening.

Quote :
-Leon:"Like I said before, you hadn't seen nothing yet." I snaped back to reality and I said,
-Sky:"Tsk, your full of yourself."
-Leon:"Only with you around."
-Sky:"Moron." I started to at his back and he leaned back on me and I blushed and he looked up at me and said,
-Leon:"But I'm your moron." he had his head on my chest and I hugged him and said sarcasticly,
-Sky:"Yeah true, and Chris is my Baka." he laughed and I let him go and he is still on me looking at me and he said,
-Leon:"Can you give me a kiss?" I lifed him off of me and I said,

The weeaboo is showing again. Also, wasn't the wound on his back? Why would Leon lean his back against Skysue if she's tending to his back in the first place? This is just more proof that the wound was just an excuse to get Leon shirtless for him to pander to Skysue and flirt with her more - despite the fact that up until now she has shown no interest him at all. In fact if I recall this is one of the first times she shows any type of affection towards Leon at all and it is only after she has witnessed his toned body which only shows that Skysue is shallow and does not really care for Leon's personality at all but for his body.

Quote :
-Sky:"No, geez your as heavy as Chris is." he got up and I sighed and stiched his back and I said, "There, all done and you should rest now." he sit back on the wall and he grabed my hand and pull me into his lap and he put his arms around me tightly and I try to get out too and I said, "Leon, let go you moron." Hananiwa must have been starved for male affection when she wrote these.
-Leon:"No, I'll rest better with you near me."
-Sky:"What...I can't believe this."
-Leon:"Shhh, sleep okay."
-Sky:"Grrr, fine." I laid my head on his chest and he said,
-Leon:"Now I feel better, the drakness is comming, so rest my sweet Sky." I groweled again and I just close my eyes and fell to sleep....
Til next time later

"Now I feel better, the darkness is coming, so rest my sweet Sky"? This is clearly not Leon. Leon is not the poetic type and that was much too poetic, in fact it sounded more like a half-baked attempt at Final Fantasy's Genesis character.

I cannot wait until I finish these video feeds. I'm tired of seeing Skysue.
Back to top Go down
http://rams-desire.tumblr.com/

MISSION S.P.O.R.K. - Beyond Nightmares 6
Page 1 of 1